Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter October, 2005

Who will win this weekends clash of the, er, titans, Bombastic or Yaletown

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic 2-4 Kosova
The score is a pretty good reflection of the gameplay. Kosova dominated most of the match and had quite a few harsh calls against them by the man in the pink shirt. I don't think any referees like them, but I also think that their attitude contributes a lot to this fact. I was really disappointed by Bombastic. I hope that they were missing some players due to the holiday, since they really didn't have anyone who stood out, except perhaps for the little guy who scored their first goal. Their keeper made some great saves, but should've done better on the third goal that squeaked under him. Of course, the wall should've been in front of the free kick, as well. Bombastic's defense were unable to cope with Kosova's "speed" on the break, and some dodgy offsides calls saved them a few times. At the other end, Bombastic's first goal was nicely worked, and the second one was poked in by their Peter Crouch-lookalike after some shocking defending.
Bombastic will need to step it up against Zawisza next week, and Kosova's defense will need to be considerably more disciplined if they want to trouble the Hurricanes.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 3 - 2 Westside

Not a very pretty game, but NK was down 2-1 at one point and we came back to tie and score the winner.

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy pretty acurate on the review but the fact that the ref's don't like is quite true too.
So be4 the game i told the guys he will call all sort of shite against us but just keep quite and hang in there and we'll get what we came here for.
We do have some guys with temper but i am working on that.

Anyhow i told you guys we will come to downtown to get the pts and we did and Erion scored 2 more to make a total of 10 in 5 games.

We will try our best to stop Punjab from running away with it.

More pressure for Oleg or Oggy and the boys tomo to get all the pts and keep up with us

Good luck

Angryman you are not very angry after all

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman you are not very angry after all[/QUOTE/]
I'm a lover, not a fighter, my friend

Perhaps I have some Kosovian-like passion in me.... ;)
My father was born in Poland... don't fcukin' touch that you tossers :eek:

The rest of the lot were Scottish/Irish :D Don't fcukin touch that either.....

MAN THIS R&B IS GOOD...even though we lost fcukin' 4 buzz(2cat)

I think it was more even than Oggy says, but there is no doubt that Kosova is explosive on the transition with ok finish although they could have had 6 with real finish.

Oh.. and I don't know anything about temper

The Ref was one of the best I've seen in div 2. Always in the play, offsides included. He missed a couple of calls but w/out linesmen that happens-pray you get this guy, and overall Kosova played clean,hard football, except for the elbow that cooked our striker, which was one of the Ref's misses...whatever.

Yours truly was subbed on at 3-1 and within 3 min we had a goal from a FEED ON THE LEFT 1/2-that's where I was playing...but as we pressed they countered and caught us for a 4-2 score

MAN THIS R&B IS GOOD.....

good to see you Erion and best of luck :) ;)

Oh.. and I don't know anything about temper......

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman you are not very angry after all[/QUOTE]

Although I suppose this could be a pisstake...From Erion

DAMN THIS R&B IS GOOD...

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
angryman said:
and.... this is TTP...and checking the site reveals...you are wrong mooseboy

Under the excellent website if u click under "this weeks sched" it says primos won 1-0. But if u click under the link: 2B, it says the Greenies won 2-1. So somebody tell me waht the fukc happened :confused:

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
NK 3 - 2 Westside

Not a very pretty game, but NK was down 2-1 at one point and we came back to tie and score the winner.

Tis' true we had the mighty NK down at half and then proceeded to chit the bed to lose 3-2. Some half decent players out there today and if my team passed me the ball I CAN GUARANTEE A BETTER RESULT. Long story short we are up 2-1 using the wings (where i play) then we go away from that and wind up losing .... so you do the math.

p.s. if i hear anymore chooo or choooo what the fcuk ever you can all wind up like you're number 7 or you're number 11 ............... just thank the fcuk krist we are playing soccer and not football or ruggers otherwise thats' smelling salts time!!!

don't get me wrong I will give credit when it is due , but if I EVER HEAR YOU DOING THE CHOOO CHOO IN THE GAME AGAIN WE WILL DANCE AND I GUARNATEE YOU WILL LOSE ..... BECAUSE REST ASURED FAT MOVES AND IT MOVES EVEN FASTER WHEN IT GETS A STUNNER.

The Rattlesnake

ps. good game just don't talk chit or you will be terminated

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SofaKingGood said:
Under the excellent website if u click under "this weeks sched" it says primos won 1-0. But if u click under the link: 2B, it says the Greenies won 2-1. So somebody tell me waht the fukc happened :confused:
I think Ruben must be on glue this past couple of weeks as the site has given Wicks and BFC Jurrassic both a loss in the same game last week. We tied....
Or maybe the shocking ref last week(definitely on glue) couldn't get it right.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
texas rattler said:
p.s. if i hear anymore chooo or choooo what the fcuk ever you can all wind up like you're number 7 or you're number 11 ............... just thank the fcuk krist we are playing soccer and not football or ruggers otherwise thats' smelling salts time!!!

don't get me wrong I will give credit when it is due , but if I EVER HEAR YOU DOING THE CHOOO CHOO IN THE GAME AGAIN WE WILL DANCE AND I GUARNATEE YOU WILL LOSE ..... BECAUSE REST ASURED FAT MOVES AND IT MOVES EVEN FASTER WHEN IT GETS A STUNNER.

The Rattlesnake

ps. good game just don't talk chit or you will be terminated

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

That sh!t is bananas!

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Texass Diddler
The Watcher has to decline your dance invitation as your lipstick is smeared all over your face and that just freaks me out.
Very hotly contested game between NK and the Knights. We go way back, we do. There was a time when the Knights were the team vying for promotion and they would always[/U] drop valuable points on the train tracks. Now the game has passed the Knights by and the locomotive is steaming towards promotion (and a cup repeat) The Knights did their darndest however to cause a derailment returning past favors but it was not to be. There are some good old boys playing for the Knights and its a shame so much smack had to be talked. The Watcher may have talked first but your #10, the rugbylike player, really stepped in to our youngest star and the Watcher felt he needed to know that this was not acceptable behavior. After that all the Watcher said was if you cheap shot me you will pay for it , because in twenty plus years in this league the Watcher has never cheap shotted anyone. Up next we have our old friends the JB’s. This should be a handful as this is now their superbowl (cup play aside).

TherapistBonefishandMicksterallcametoplayagameItstartedoffrealeventhenthingsbegantochangeYouseetheydidnothearthewhistleandfaildedtoclearthetracksThisprovedtobequitefatalthedeathofthreeoldhacks

millionaire

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday results

Real MacDonald 2 - IFC Zawisza 2

20 minutes. RM opens.
89 minutes. 2-2. IFC Zawisza has a game winner called back because of a hand ball.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sunday results

millionaire said:
Real MacDonald 2 - IFC Zawisza 2

20 minutes. RM opens.
89 minutes. 2-2. IFC Zawisza has a game winner called back because of a hand ball.

Yes, it was definitely a hand ball and in fact he could have been offside too. :D ;) Overall, a very clean game. Well done, gentlemen.

TAL

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MacDonald is scoring goals. This is a very disturbing trend.
Anyhoo,

Sandzak 0-1 Yaletown
Definitely not the prettiest game to watch. The ref did a good job, and neither team was dirty, but there were a lot of bad breaks. Yaletown scored about 20 minutes in, and shortly thereafter, Sandzak's #10 pulled his hammie and spent the rest of the game walking around. This was unfortunate, since he was their only threat and fired their only real chance at our keeper after about 10 minutes. Midway through the second half, our sweeper pulled/tore his hammie and had to come out. A few minutes later our center mid struck the ball, and the Sandzak player's leg was on the other side of the ball at a bad angle. snap. Thankfully the ambulance was already there attending to some occurrences on the field next door, so they were able to take care of their guy right away. It was just a very unfortunate occurrence, and there were no complaints when the referee let them make a 6th sub for the injured player. YFC had a few chances to increase the score in the second half, but the Sandzak keeper was up to the task. #10's injury nullified any offensive threat from Sandzak, but otherwise they were considerably better than I'd expected. When he's back in form, they should be able to trouble some teams.
In any case, three points in the bag, and on to the newly resurgent MacDonald!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0