Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter November, 2005

Who will win this epic encounter, the Kangas or the Realtors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
NK 0 - 0 Cougars

I love it when a curse comes together. Or should I say the richmond boys get their team together and play with a full squad instead of the 8 or 9 guys that they have had for the big losses they have suffered to this point.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher said:
The Watcher was on his way home Sunday when he stopped at a railway crossing and he heard this sound off in the distance. It was coming closer and closer. It sounded like chchchch…chchchch…chchchch….chchchch. Naturally he thought it was the NK train rolling through another opponent. chchchch…chchchch…chchchch….chchchch. choochoo…choochoo. Much to his surprise it was the NK train limping home from Richmond. It sounded more like chchchch…chchchch....chchchch….chchchch .....chokechoke
....chokechoke

Good times!! :wa:

Cookie Monster

Sep 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Watcher" and the rest of NK are such stupid fcuks to be making predictions so early in the season. Those kinds of comments always come back to bite us in the arse. Anyhow as I said earlier I think the Devils are the team to beat if their goalie can gain a few inches.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupid fcuks? Isn't there an age limit for TTPers? Like at least 12?
And how's this for a prediction: NK will lose the rest of their games this year and finish dead last. Oh no, I hope this doesn't turn around and bite me in the arse.

Devils Advocate

Sep 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wouldnt say that we are the team to beat,i think basically there are three teams to beat,primos(sound lads),nk and the devils r all very even.jbs might join that group too soon after having a bad start.we have our keeper on a serious dose of spuds bacon and cabbage trying to gain them extra few inches so hopefully that problem will be sorted soon!

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
And how's this for a prediction: NK will lose the rest of their games this year and finish dead last. Oh no, I hope this doesn't turn around and bite me in the arse.

"A" for effort but curses don't work that way, you guys have to go out and slaughter some chickens at midfield and sacrifice a surrey virgin (good luck finding one of those) just to get the soccer gods' attention after what slowmotion and watcher have brought upon you!

And the blaze back in div 2 is just what this forum needs, but it is early yet so I'm not going to count them relegated just yet. Just picture it slowmotion having to slow it down for the likes of BRkelly and blazerep1 :eek:

cheers to Devils Advocate, you guys battle hard and I am very eager to see the NK devils matchup, should be a good tilt as was ours until the end got a little ugly

CheShouldHeBeWhite

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
Now you've done it!

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
I can't quite understand your summary...I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to explain it to me in SLOWMOTION :D
Still waiting anxiously...it seems slowmotion has gotten as silent as a skunked socceroo :D

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With our game on turf this week and no chance of cancellation, i thought i'd come out and make a prediction. With everyone hating on our last win (1-0 over the last place team), consider this weeks game a statment game. If we do not win by 6 goals, i will be in utter shock. I encourage the guys of kosovo to come out and see just what is waiting for them.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our 1-0 squeaker last game only served as a wakeup call for us. We now have 2 of our players back from College season (one of them coming off winning the Golden Boot at the Collegiate National Championships last weekend). That leaves only 1 more player missing as he is at the University National Championships in Daytona this weekend. After this point last year in FVSL, we won 13 in a row as we got our College guys back. The best time to beat us would have been prior to now. Every game is a challenge, but our goal is to run the table from here on out. Kosovo will be a stiff test as they also have a very strong squad, but we love our chances. We look to make a statement this weekend...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many of those golden boot goals came in the 5/6th place game. out of 6 teams I might add. However, he is a good player and will score in bunches in vmsl div2, fraservalleys div3.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
..and will score in bunches in vmsl div2, fraservalleys div3.
A very thinly veiled(if at all) dig or, is this player going to illegally play in two leagues...considering the source, cant expect anything else but "bulljive" :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was saying vmsl div 2 is the equivalent of fraservalley div 3. I wasn't saying he plays in 2 divisions. fukc people are stupid in vmsl. :D

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
With our game on turf this week and no chance of cancellation, i thought i'd come out and make a prediction. With everyone hating on our last win (1-0 over the last place team), consider this weeks game a statment game. If we do not win by 6 goals, i will be in utter shock. I encourage the guys of kosovo to come out and see just what is waiting for them.

And then the Cricket boys come on here and talk about NK getting ahead of themselves.Whack off take it easy and win one game at a time.Erion saw the game vs the mighty Punjabs on Dec 18th and is not happy.I will be in my home country for this christmas and i am very sad that i won't play that game against the superstars of SPH.Anyway i look forward to the rematch this weekend against a tough Yaletown side.I hope the weather will hold up....good luck every one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0