Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter August/September 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
great prediction Fury are going to have more than 3 points by the end of the season. I'm guessing that prediction will be a little closer than the 6 bagel forecast against WV royals.

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
porkchop said:
great prediction Fury are going to have more than 3 points by the end of the season. I'm guessing that prediction will be a little closer than the 6 bagel forecast against WV royals.

you got that right porky!!i knew you'd like that bold prediction...i will make one more;
porkchop will not find the net again this season!!
you've managed to reach the teams quota for you of 1 goal....back to d i assume??

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great P*ss taking boys. I'm just a little PO'd there is not a peep to be heard from my roo mate.

Very upsetting I must say. Here little roo. Where are you???????

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey rikashay,

I really like your use of semi colons, exclamation marks and question marks. You must of had someone else type for you cause I've heard your use of the english language on the SIDELINES. I guess thats where we'll all be seeing you ALL season ;) ;)

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
porkchop said:
hey rikashay,

I really like your use of semi colons, exclamation marks and question marks. You must of had someone else type for you cause I've heard your use of the english language on the SIDELINES. I guess thats where we'll all be seeing you ALL season ;) ;)

actually,i think we learned that in grade 6,i guess you didn't make it that far!! :eek:
unfortunately,they booked my knee scope for october so i am on the shelf till the break,just in time for the rematch against your crew.Make sure you put yourself up front preferrably on the right side so i won't have to worry about playing d!!look forward to running you over after christmas buddy or maybe sooner if you guys get bumped up a few divisions in hockey :p

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama wants to hear some predictions. Here are my picks.

Unicorns over the Primos
Nomads over Richmond
Douglas Park over the JBs
Westside Nights over the Green Devils
B United over NK Hrvat

No, wait, I change my mind...reverse all those.

Primos take advantage of the crippled Unicorns
Richmond slowly gaining confidence and conditioning. . .although I could see a tie too.
JBs find scoring touch on homefield turf.
Another strong potential for a tie. . .however, GDs squeek one out on Montgomery.
NK to score a flukey goal to win 2-1 (see, if your own prediction is this lame, you're not actually jinxing yourself...knock on wood)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
NK to score a flukey goal to win 2-1 (see, if your own prediction is this lame, you're not actually jinxing yourself...knock on wood)
But the fact that you actually draw attention to it means you are.

Unlucky.

Go Knights Go.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
round 3, i am not ever sure how i am doin so far, i know i r suckin w/ d scores at least

"B" United 0
NK Hrvat 4

Westside Knights 1
Green Devils FC 1

Primo FC 2
Unicorns 0

Nomads FC "A" 2
Richmond FC 1

Norvan JB's 3
Douglas Pk. Rangers 0

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picks for 2C for week 3 (three for five again last week. missed on Kosova/Yaletown and (sigh) C-men/S.P.H.) But first some thoughts on SPH: They have excellent passing between their backs and from the backs to the mids, keeping possession well. Their centre-mids abused us with attacking runs pretty much all game. Need to pressure them in midfield. The few times we did they were not above kicking it away. Unfortunately it was us who were kicking it away most often and had little possession-constantly chasing and getting worn out. Also, I would suggest keeping passes to forwards on the ground unless you have someone who can match up against their centrebacks, who are both about 6'6", in the air .
Anyway, that's the scouting report on them, here's my picks:
C-men over Yaletown (C-men with an improbable win?)
Portuguese over Bombastic (will be close but PCOV will pull through)
Kosova over Zawisza (Kosova angry from last week will fight for a win and get it)
SPH over Sandzak (SPH will win by at least 2 goals)

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
Picks for 2C for week 3 (three for five again last week. missed on Kosova/Yaletown and (sigh) C-men/S.P.H.) But first some thoughts on SPH: They have excellent passing between their backs and from the backs to the mids, keeping possession well. Their centre-mids abused us with attacking runs pretty much all game. Need to pressure them in midfield. The few times we did they were not above kicking it away. Unfortunately it was us who were kicking it away most often and had little possession-constantly chasing and getting worn out. Also, I would suggest keeping passes to forwards on the ground unless you have someone who can match up against their centrebacks, who are both about 6'6", in the air .
Anyway, that's the scouting report on them, here's my picks:
C-men over Yaletown (C-men with an improbable win?)
Portuguese over Bombastic (will be close but PCOV will pull through)
Kosova over Zawisza (Kosova angry from last week will fight for a win and get it)
SPH over Sandzak (SPH will win by at least 2 goals)
Yaletown over C-Men (still missing their suspended striker)
BFC over Portuguese (Training looked good last night 9 PCOV lack a scoring punch)
Kosova - Agreed
SPH - Agreed (and will have won the Division by week 14) I hate to say it but I think it will be true.

hawkeye

Sep 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
"SPH - Agreed (and will have won the Division by week 14) I hate to say it but I think it will be true." Quote.-----They aren't that good.
They have played 2 teams who are average at best. SPH will get a rude awakening very soon.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch Manager, ouch.

But the only way NK would tie this game was if your were striking for us again......prediction then: 0-0

Bog

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
Ouch Manager, ouch.

But the only way NK would tie this game was if your were striking for us again......prediction then: 0-0

Bog

now why did you have to go and insult my strikeability???

Manager can strike in more ways than one...off the foot, belly, hip, head...I'm versatile that way :D

Good luck on the weekend...it would be nice to see you win.

dovijenja

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My preds for the week in 2c

Sept. 24/25

"B" United
NK Hrvat - The train choo choo along

Westside Knights
Green Devils FC - tie

Primo FC
Unicorns - no comment

Nomads FC "A" - It appears that RFC is struglling this year
Richmond FC

Norvan JB's - the strong, more skilled team
Douglas Pk. Rangers

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinnie said:
Manager,

Sounds like you are alittle home sick.

manager has a new home in the valley with a div 2 team. I still don't know all their names :rolleyes:

but it's home now, nonetheless...

managerwhomissesplayingatsunset... :rolleyes:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
manager has a new home in the valley with a div 2 team. I still don't know all their names :rolleyes:

but it's home now, nonetheless...

managerwhomissesplayingatsunset... :rolleyes:

Manager is speaking in the 3rd person.
Is that a direct result of playing in the valley?
Sunset seems alot closer than abbotsford, regardless of the condition of the pitch :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0