Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter August/September 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cleos - 2
Belmont - 0

Same scenario as last week. All Belmont but our strikers not finishing means we don't win. Pretty simple. Waiting for our line-up to come back :( Missing another 6 regular starters but even with those guys missing we should have easily beaten a very average Cleos team.

"Rza" Ruddock

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote of the day from Saturday had to be from one of many enraged Kosova supporters who confronted the referee after their game shouting, "You are lucky that I am not holding a gun right now". Theres nothing like a fun relaxing game of recreational football to turn you into a crazed murderer.....

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone please scrape what's left off the Unicorns off of the tracks? Thank you.

NK scored, then scored again, and again and again, and then the Unicorns scored one against the play (is this redundant?) then Nk scored again and again. 6-1 final.

Clean game and good sportsmanship on both teams. Ref was good too.

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to NK on their win expecially to one of the best strikers in div 2 by scoring 4.Well done Nicks.By the way every one that was at the game yesterday Yaletown - Kosovo you guys are making up stuff about what the guy said to the ref.He did say YOU ASSHOLE but now people have heard something about a gun.I am not going into that too much cos i wasn't anywhere close at the time.Now Yaletown fought harder than we did and won the game ......oggy and the crew congrats.Looking forward to the rematch

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erion,
I missed the bit about the gun, as well. As for the other statements, I'm just repeating what the referee told us was said after the match. I only heard the asshole statement myself, and I'm sure the league will have fun sorting out the rest of it in the disciplinary hearing. It was too bad that occurred, since it was a good, hard-fought match otherwise, and I'm also looking forward to playing you guys again.
As for the refereeing, it was absolutely stellar compared to the shocking officiating I saw today at the Punjab - C-Men match. Punjab won 4-0, but it could easily have been 8-0. It was one-way traffic all game, and the referee called back four goals and/or breakaways for offside that wasn't. He also gave Punjab at least 5 (harsh) yellow cards, including one that seemed to be for a bad throw-in (!?). Punjab are definitely the best side I've seen in Div. 2, and it'll be interesting to see who can take some points off them. They also have quite the homefield advantage, since the other teams don't always have an easy time getting out to fcuking New Westminster for a 7pm kickoff on Friday.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erion never heard anything about guns cause he was in the back sharpening the knives......................(for the barberque?????). Anyways, The Watcher is glad to see that with the friendly sportsmanlike comments in Erions last post he proves that NK is not only importing but exporting class to div 2. In this instance it is a plus for Kosova SC who are reaping the benefits or our player developement and trainings as evidenced in Erions team leading four goals in only two contests. He will be back with NK sooner than later than later though because his canadian multi-ethnic friends are all here and he'll soon tire of the Mono-ethnic mentallity...................... P.S. ...........A runaway train has devastated a herd of imaginary unicorns and in the mighty words of Yomamma "Pease help scape them off the tracks."

bugoff

Feb 13, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm... look who stuck it to The Burnaby Fury.....the West Van Royals.

1-0.

So much for those blowout predictions.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
Erion,
As for the refereeing, it was absolutely stellar compared to the shocking officiating I saw today at the Punjab - C-Men match. Punjab won 4-0, but it could easily have been 8-0. It was one-way traffic all game, and the referee called back four goals and/or breakaways for offside that wasn't. He also gave Punjab at least 5 (harsh) yellow cards, including one that seemed to be for a bad throw-in (!?).

The ref today was atrocious. Missed call after call and was pretty clueless. There were several bad fouls committed by the C-Men keeper, but only 1 yellow was shown. The guy was going for the knees everytime. Meanwhile one of our players hands the ball to another player for a throw-in and gets a yellow. Its games/refs like these that cause players to get seriously hurt. I know its only Div.2, but those same pricks that were analyzing refs at the Langley Labor Day Tourny should be watching Div.2 refs with a sickle.

boiWonder

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab are definitely the best side I've seen in Div. 2, and it'll be interesting to see who can take some points off them. They also have quite the homefield advantage, since the other teams don't always have an easy time getting out to fcuking New Westminster for a 7pm kickoff on Friday.[/QUOTE]

They are a good team no doubt. I don't trust Sporting Punjab for second. They played illegal players last year from GN and Temple (They can't deny this shite because I played with half these guys). Funny thing is that they played these players and didn't get nowhere. Now, so they linked up with Hurricanes. Well the youth from the hurricanes are playing for other teams. So I would watch out for these guys, make sure that the ref checks ID's properly because they'll do anything to win. So if anyone tries to deny this, don't even start. Ive heard all this from one of your players mouths..

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are a good team no doubt. I don't trust Sporting Punjab for second. They played illegal players last year from GN and Temple (They can't deny this shite because I played with half these guys). Funny thing is that they played these players and didn't get nowhere. Now, so they linked up with Hurricanes. Well the youth from the hurricanes are playing for other teams. So I would watch out for these guys, make sure that the ref checks ID's properly because they'll do anything to win. So if anyone tries to deny this, don't even start. Ive heard all this from one of your players mouths..[/QUOTE]
Yes im sure all that is true, im sure we're going to jeapordize our shot at going up too div1 by using illegal players. I dont know what happend last year but theres nothing of that sort happening this year. And before the season ends you'll be surprised to see what youth from the hurricanes will be playing with the sp hurricanes.

hawkeye

Sep 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey boidunder,

Could it be that Sporting didn't give you a chance to play this year? Use your agression to make yourself a better person...don't hate the team, hate yourself for having the senses and skills of a 4 year old.

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bugoff said:
Hmmmm... look who stuck it to The Burnaby Fury.....the West Van Royals.

1-0.

So much for those blowout predictions.

yup....the royals are 2 and 0....hahahahaha
so much for div 2 footy...an absolutely disgusting result for the fury!!
this team was dominated for 90 but fury just couldnt find the net!!
we really coulda used faz cuz jay just could not finish...
embarassing prediction (now i know why some u folk dont predict ur own games)but if these guys finish in the top 3 of 2a .......????!!!!!
mmmmmwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaahahahahahhah

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
rikashay said:
embarassing prediction (now i know why some u folk dont predict ur own games)
Rza and I figured you would have learned your lesson about predictions involving your own team after last season :D
We had a similar experience against WV Royals in the cup last year; we were all over them for the whole game and just could not find the net. The difference was that we banged in three in the last ten minutes.
Last year's 2C teams just aren't doing a very good job of representin' this year. Alemania and Shaheen propping up the 1A tables, Belmont 0 for 2, and Yaletown, C-Men, and MacDonald combining for 1 win in 6 games. Including Fury, last year's 2C is 2-12 for the first two weeks. ouch.
At least one of the two wins was ours :wa:
Congrats on getting the other, Rikashay.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something very strange about the banter over the last few weeks????

Very unlike the summer. OH WAIT....I know what it is. Socceroo is missing in action. Come on roo mate........tell us all about your first two matches? I see we have a naught under the W so far.

:D :confused: :D

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Something very strange about the banter over the last few weeks????

Very unlike the summer. OH WAIT....I know what it is. Socceroo is missing in action. Come on roo mate........tell us all about your first two matches? I see we have a naught under the W so far.

:D :confused: :D
From the Excellent Site:
"EAST VAN SOCCEROOS -- Ambitious Vancouver-based club is looking for players to challenge for all positions. The aim of the Roos is to gain promotion to Division 1 in the upcoming season." :confused:

Gamebreaker

Sep 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Lets see I keep reading how the Fury were suppose to whip us and they dominated us. who's ever saying they dominated doesnt know soccer. they were just out played and hussled. In the end they lost just like they should have.

dudelove

Aug 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey BoiWonder

Why do brown people hate it when other brown teams are doing well. Give Sporting Punjab Hurricanes credit...they have done well so far. You are clearly jealous or something..perhaps it is b/c you could not make the team or perhaps it is simply the fact that you absolutely SUCK...

Sporting was smart in joining with the Hurricanes....they have formed a good team and I wish them luck in trying to get to Div 1.

As for BoiWonder...go work on your skills and perhaps you can tryout for some division 2 cat team next year.

Aug 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's time for me to share my 2 cents on this prick - Boiwonder. First of all - it's a p*ssy move for you to come on this site and say stuff about our team. There are two scenarios - one - that you couldn't make our team this year (or we didn't call you back from last year) - or two - the Hurricanes told you to take a hike when you were trying to make their team.

Why don't you come face-to-face with us and share your thoughts. Some kid you are for trying to stir the pot with us hiding behind your daddy's computer. Quite frankly I don't think anyone cares what happened with or to our team last year - I know our guys from SPH don't care - so make some other use of your time rather than trying to be squire barnes. If you could learn to kick a ball properly then maybe you would be able to take your aggression out on the field rather than a computer.

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gamebreaker said:
Well Lets see I keep reading how the Fury were suppose to whip us and they dominated us. who's ever saying they dominated doesnt know soccer. they were just out played and hussled. In the end they lost just like they should have.

dude,are you serious??how many shots did u guys have 2?and the goal you scored was a joke....of course we are bitter after playing like that but we did outplay you and hit numerous posts as well as missing a few sitters....congrats on the win your team played hard but we will have more points come the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0