Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Division 1 Rinos and Human Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what this world needs .... more guys like you that have some sort of issue with others so you combine their political views & football together as if it's one agenda. Utter fcuking shite.

You want a moan about human rights ?? No problem, start a thread having a go about whoever you want but keep football out of it.

Football & sport are supposed to bring people & countries together no matter what strife is going on in some parts of this world. There are countless, and I mean a shite load of examples of nations putting their differences aside so football & various sports can be played.

I don't know what personal grievances you have with said people in this thread, nor do I give a shite but this is no place to air such 'human rights' issues. You are painting said people with a pretty big fcuking paintbrush and I would air on the side of caution when you do that.

If you have any further 'human rights' issues, I suggest you contact the UN or Amnesty International.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what this world needs .... more guys like you that have some sort of issue with others so you combine their political views & football together as if it's one agenda. Utter fcuking shite.

You want a moan about human rights ?? No problem, start a thread having a go about whoever you want but keep football out of it.

Football & sport are supposed to bring people & countries together no matter what strife is going on in some parts of this world. There are countless, and I mean a shite load of examples of nations putting their differences aside so football & various sports can be played.

I don't know what personal grievances you have with said people in this thread, nor do I give a shite but this is no place to air such 'human rights' issues. You are painting said people with a pretty big fcuking paintbrush and I would air on the side of caution when you do that.

If you have any further 'human rights' issues, I suggest you contact the UN or Amnesty International.

In this case, you are incorrect, Walks, footbal and FIFA has a very strong political and social agenda and message. This something that here in Canada people rarely understand or discuss, in part, because Canada has successfully mitigated many of the social problems that most of the other countries in the world face.

We had a couple a few discussions about the issues of ideology, politics and socio-economics in team formation and maintenance both at the amateur and professional level. Somebody expressed do not even bother to discuss it on the TTP because it will be going just above the heads of most posters. However, there it is still believed that at least some people will start to see the connections.

Teams do not form just because of divine intervention. There are always specific agendas and social forces that lead to their creation and sustainability.

As for @Sir M, instead of shirts, there is no need to make them, we just thought to invite or best looking female friends and ask them wear some revealing clothing or bikinis. This alone would make their videos useless for propaganda on Saudi TV or their social media (internet) since it is forbidden to show images of uncovered women.

Having said this, lets concentrate on the more immediate issue of collusion.
Do people really do not see it?

Having three teams guarantees any objective that they set as a club in the division.
Lets assume that Guildford, Norvan, Rino's Tigers, and Bingers Army are fighting for promotion. The other two teams can give the Tigers 12 points without problem and then fight for draws with the competition. This gives Tigers a big chance of promotion and almost makes certain that only one other team will get promoted.

Lets assume that Akal, GN, and the Rino's Fury are having a fight for survival and avoid relegation. The other two teams can give them easy 4 points without affecting too much their standings. This would save the Fury from relegation no matter if they are deserving of relegation.

Lets assume that they just want to keep the three teams in the division; working together they can create 12 points extra for themselves than the rest of the teams, and they can distribute those points as they see fit. I am not so sure if people can follow the math. However, the point is that is human nature to collude when it is allowed and given that the games are not zero sum games; you can create extra points as you see fit.

This is why almost all federations in the world do not allow or discourage the ownership or governance of more than one club. UEFA does not even allow people to have joint interest in clubs from different countries.

@Walks, if people do not see the moral and ethical issue of playing players and also the connection of human rights and propaganda, then of course they are not going to see the ethical aspects of controlling three teams in a division. I can guarantee you that they do not see the ethical aspects. They just see it as convenient.

This is why the rest of the teams have to help them to be aware of it. They are making a joke of the VMSL. They already did it last season by literally throwing away every single game in Premier (this was not coincidence; they are not stupid when it comes to their own benefit)

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you not telling us where you get the funds to pay players? Since you are so worried about Rinos being funded.

Several of your players have stated that they were paid to play for Campo. Why would those players lie to random people?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why are you not telling us where you get the funds to pay players? Since you are so worried about Rinos being funded.

Several of your players have stated that they were paid to play for Campo. Why would those players lie to random people?
Perhaps, you should state the names. Rather than obscuring the aspect and join the deflecting accusations of the Tigers. We have a clear conscience on this aspect. You do not see that at the end you are one of the teams affected. For example, look at the table of last year and replace with Rino teams.

1 • Westside FC A 49
2 • ICSF Columbus FC A 47
3 • North Delta Olympics A 46
4 • RINO TIGER 44
5 • Binger's Army 35
6 • SDFC Royals A 31
7 ↑ FC Romania A 22
8 ↓ Rino's Vanc SC 22
9 ↓ Akal FC 21
10 • GN 19
11 • Sarajevo FC A 17
12 • RINO FURY 17

It would literally take to change or affect ONLY one game to save RINO FURY from relegation.
It also would literally take ONLY one win for RINO TIGERS to be in contention for promotion.

You have been warned. Do no complain if next year GN is going down and Akal stays just because the RINOs club influences the event of one or two games.

It takes only two people in a club to influence the outcome of a game. Either by the coach or a couple of players themselves.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach

Whil we are on the topic of "obscuring the aspect".

Though I am aware you have stated before about the players playing for passion and pride, etc. Seeing as you did not respond to @Stringer and his allegation directly:

Can you just state unequivocally for the record (that means no inuendos or subject changing) that you, nor anyone else in the Campo organization, are paying, either directly or indirectly, any players playing within the club at any level. Also that, to your knowledge, no players playing for Campo at any level are now, or have in the past, been paid to play for the club.

If you can provide a concise assertion of this then we can put this matter to rest. Any further dissenting opinions would be either calling you a direct liar, or revealing information that you yourself are unaware of.

I am aware that you have refuted past claims and I do apologize for how tedious this matter has become, but given that you have nothing to hide I am certain you will not mind setting the record staight in direct terms.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you have Saudi's like Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad, investing in a club like Sheffield United,why would they waste pennies to invest in a no name, amateur based, city club in the 93rd ranked nation in the world? Why not go invest in the Pohang Steelers in Korea, at least they're ranked 50th. The second coming of ACBC is here. I miss Ghouse.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is Ghouse on an EPO based cocktail of wonderful things.

I miss him too; I'd gladly have a beer w/ Ghouse, anytime.

This guy has already proven to be a liar when he constantly stated Campo was a poor club that catered to poor, underprivileged players. Never mind the compensation of player issue, on that assertion alone, he's / they're - whatever Soccer Coach is- a known, blatant, liar. The statement that Campo is a poor club from the inner city couldn't be further from the truth.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is Ghouse on an EPO based cocktail of wonderful things.
I miss him too; I'd gladly have a beer w/ Ghouse, anytime.

Good family guy now. Let me know if you want his contact info. He is always good for discussion. If you listen to Tsn 1040 He is the caller who goes by "Jake in Pitt Meadows" handle

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo is broke... I slipped them a few bucks for some balls that Rino's must have stole and sold on the black market.

Also drove a few of them to the last Richmond game. Come to think of it I bought some tape and an ice bag too....

Last edited:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On Crackbook with Ghouse frequently. He's a doting dad (with very young kids) and his impresarial tendencies are focused on poker tournaments now.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk that was a good thread. He was pissed! PISSED! :D Now that team could play some beautiful football, but the never outright dominated divisions, despite having some former and future professional footballers among them. I only played against them once, when we were on the way out (retiring bunch of div. 1ers) and they were fighting for promotion. A nightmare to play against. Spanked us 5-1 I believe, and won the division while we finished a very average 4th or 5th.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach, #9 the striker on your team was one player, I can not remember other numbers when I spoke to them.

So if you want everyone to hop on your bandwagon of Rino's doing something wrong, admit you do similar stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0