Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Division 1 Rinos and Human Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, I am no longer affiliated with GN so I could care less how the standings look but A+ for the effort.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, it was him. I may have cracked him once pretty good in an effort to slow him down. Went on to score 3.

Probably would have scored 5 if it weren't for me kicking him.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic!

Ghouse and ACBC for definitely one of the more colorful characters / clubs in Vancouver during their short run.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach

Whil we are on the topic of "obscuring the aspect".

Though I am aware you have stated before about the players playing for passion and pride, etc. Seeing as you did not respond to @Stringer and his allegation directly:

Can you just state unequivocally for the record (that means no inuendos or subject changing) that you, nor anyone else in the Campo organization, are paying, either directly or indirectly, any players playing within the club at any level. Also that, to your knowledge, no players playing for Campo at any level are now, or have in the past, been paid to play for the club.

If you can provide a concise assertion of this then we can put this matter to rest. Any further dissenting opinions would be either calling you a direct liar, or revealing information that you yourself are unaware of.

I am aware that you have refuted past claims and I do apologize for how tedious this matter has become, but given that you have nothing to hide I am certain you will not mind setting the record staight in direct terms.
Just for your peace of mind.
For the last time, there is no payment of players in Campo Atletico. When the club was formed, this was discussed explicitly. We have seen the damage that the Tigers have done to our league and do not follow this practice.

As for Stringer, the players who you are accusing is an honest man. He would not say this. He was from Rinos and left the club for lack of playing time. He scored a goal against them in the final. Poetic justice as it best.

I am sorry GN let go stringer.

Any donations for balls and cones are appreciated.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for your peace of mind.
For the last time, there is no payment of players in Campo Atletico. When the club was formed, this was discussed explicitly. We have seen the damage that the Tigers have done to our league and do not follow this practice.

As for Stringer, the players who you are accusing is an honest man. He would not say this. He was from Rinos and left the club for lack of playing time. He scored a goal against them in the final. Poetic justice as it best.

I am sorry GN let go stringer.

Any donations for balls and cones are appreciated.

I like how you try to twist words. I did not accuse him. I did not say he wasn't honest. I could really care less who the hell he is. I am stating what HE said. Do you understand that sentence?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe he left because he objected to the human rights issue conundrum? Couldn't live with himself as a player under Saudi instruction?

The plot thickens.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he did, why wouldn't numbnuts say as much rather than trotting out the 'lack of playing time' line?

Maybe Sybil needs to get together with all 16 of her personalities to get a unified persona together here on TTP... the message is getting messy :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I was a dick, I'd have said, "Probably left for Campo because they outbid what Westside was willing to pay."

But I'm not.

And that'd be accusing Westside of paying players, which I'm not doing, but if they were, I wouldn't care.

Just as I don't care about Campo allegedly paying players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0