Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz, good times Sat. night, what happened to you?! G-spot and I were looking for you so we could have a drink, but you didn't make it. Hope you remember the details! Anyways, I might make it out for the Indo/CA game on Sat, I'll be in BBy in the afternoon. PM me and we'll figure it out.

Best of luck to both Temple and Indo this weekend. It would be nice if both teams could move up, but since only one can go, I hope it's one of you two.

TS

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TS said:
Hardballz, good times Sat. night, what happened to you?!

You better PM him for those details, and if you were looking for him, you should have just hung around the entrance, cuz that's as far as he got. :D

On topic.....any other TTP'ers going out to the big Indo/Temple game next week?

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T - idiot,
Right you are T..
Lightly was the word I should of used.
Did not try too diss Gurps.. sorry Gurps..
I'll go back and take my grade 10 english again.
Cheers
Deuce.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TS...GURPS....It was a great night and wish I stuck around longer but ......??? I ended up going to Ginger instead where ...well I got in :rolleyes: . PM me and we'll have a few or more beers at the game...cheers!

Hard Ballz

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it is friday night relegation fights tonight. A win for the primo will give us a chance at not being the automatically relegated team in side b.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 6 - 4 Primos

90 mins of hard rain in North Van tonight. We took the much needed 3 points.

No2 :D

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Lomas at the half and they carried the bulk of the play in the 1st half. 2nd half was a more even game, but essentially it was pretty scrappy soccer. Definitely not a game to be proud of from either side. From the Primos standpoint I can say that it was probably the most frustrating game that we've played this year. The weather conditions probably played a part in this.

Oh well, on we march to the next game with sustained optimism...

GETINTHERE18

Oct 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happened to take in the Lomas and Primos game last night.

The Lomas thoroughly deserved their points on a very wet night. They never looked to be in trouble, even when trailing 0-1 in the first half, as they had a lot of the play.

One player who caught my eye was the lomas number 3. Looked a really solid player, and very skilled. I believe he scored a free kick too.

GIT

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe I had on #3 last night, and put a cracker thru the goalie. GIT, were you the old guy playing ball boy and yelling profanities from the side lines?

No2

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC Rangers A 3 : 1 Club Ireland

Hectic first 10 -- settled down a bit after that. We were rewarded with a fortunate goal to start off (ball squirted forward opening up a breakaway for May Day). Then a second came a little later in the half to make it 2:0 at 45.

Second half was much the same -- pretty even, but Westside made the most of the chances. The tall Englishman slotted another breakaway to make it 3 with another 25-30 left. Club I pushed and pushed and were rewarded with a PK for their efforts. ClubIChamp (I think) made no mistake -- putting it in the right corner as I graciously dove out of the way.

The middle of the pack is looking mighty . . . well, packed.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 4 - 0 Fireman

Terrible game to watch as both teams were poor but we scored on 4 of our dozen or so chances and they never looked liked they were in it.

John

Beckam

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
IndoAkal 2
Cliff Ave 0

Not a bad game Indo looked alright. The score didn't indicate the game it could have been 6 or 7 for IndoAkal. Surprise of the game JA and DG on the bench. They both only played 10 minutes ??? Next week IndoAkal v Temple will be a hell of a match. Lets see who wins ?

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Akal 2 Cliff Avenue 0

Lots of chances, but lack of finish could have killed us, similar to Sarajevo. However, we scored on Ollywood's first goal of the season (PK). Then late in the game Manchild scored on his first touch of the game with his team leading 6th goal of the season. A good performance by us, but Cliff were missing Dom and Dino. Hopefully, the weather holds for next week and we can shrink Temple's lead.

Beckam,

Why you starting crap? JA and DG were busy golfing this morning (made an eagle on hole #4 at Newlands) and thought it was in the best interest of the team to have fresh legs on the park.

Gilly

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-1 win for sihks.
2-1 with 25 mins to go, then they scored & we gave up. they are beatable though, we had some good chances early that would have made it a different game, but couldnt finish....good clean game, no yipping. they did have some pretty goals
out

leechy tactics

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 5 Blaze 1

not a bad performance by temple today......nice finishes by morris and harman (2 each).....blaze depended on jolly to carry the load.....he had a good match......Defense played extremely well and another solid performance by our GK......finally lost our 5 game shutout streak thanks to a beautiful giveaway by yours truly. On to the main event next week.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0