Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Says the guy who weaves superlative stories out of soggy Wednesday evenings in Delta.

You must be new here.
Yes, but these are stories related to people who I know.
Please do not take me wrong. I appreciate that you take the time to do this analysis. I find it very informative, and I do appreciate it. I truly meant it as a compliment.

The other commentaries about sexual acts; I do not.

What are your predictions about the Campo/Norvan Game?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He could have said others were performing cunnilingus, maybe that wouldn't have gotten your panties in such a knot?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
He could have said others were performing cunnilingus, maybe that wouldn't have gotten your panties in such a knot?
If you and @Blue and White Army have the fantasy of performing oral on a Latin dude, I have no problem. Just not on mine. Do not worry. It is okey if both of you choose to remain in the closet, and once in a while need to release the repression with these comments.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you and @Blue and White Army have the fantasy of performing oral on a Latin dude, I have no problem. Just not on mine. Do not worry. It is okey if both of you choose to remain in the closet, and once in a while need to release the repression with these comments.

Yes, but these are stories related to people who I know.
Please do not take me wrong. I appreciate that you take the time to do this analysis. I find it very informative, and I do appreciate it. I truly meant it as a compliment.

The other commentaries about sexual acts; I do not.

Says the guy whom is constantly asking for a bag of dicks.

You just contra_dickeded yourself with that post.

True colors

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

No need to be a...
.... prick.

tumblr_inline_ns1ozlmmrk1rs0z6t_540.jpg

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Astro FC 5-0 Punjab Hurricanes, according to the league website.

Despite the loss, the latter are safe from relegation unless Tanoa happened to win today; still waiting for that scoreline.

Last edited:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
When did Norvan last play a game? Have a practice? What do they have to play for?

I'll be shocked if this game is even close. Something to consider for the future is the way make up games are scheduled... Div1 had a lot of problems like this as well this season.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Campo Athletico lose, would it be fair to say its the biggest upset in the history of BC Soccer since they are, self proclaimed, better than double winners Metro Ford and would spend another season in Div 2?

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan are a tight bunch that will play for pride. Should be a close game with a few players having played on the others team. If the game ends up tied we would see a GN / Campo playoff.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone from Norvan care to comment? Have players taken an early vacation or still prepared to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0