Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday after noon game. Batle of two last places teams in the B group was fun to watch. Bosnians in Yellow and blue and AL Salvador all in blue. Bosnia started with ten men firts few kicks they last a player to an injurie. From that point on Al Salvadoor took off and started to dance with ball.
By the end of first half it could have been six seven for Al Salvador but due to respect for the game it was only four zip. Second half Al salvadoor missed a PK. I must say Al Salvador has two quick players. I did not know their name but nip and tuck sure play well. Passing and criscrossing all over the place. This leaves Bosnia in the last place. Lack of players will coast Bosnia to fall to Div three again. Somthing needs fixing.
Al Salvadoor looks young it will be fun to see if they can fight of religation. It will be very close but in my opinion the can do it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach Adam seans to be able to find some studends coming here. Some are dam good players. He keaps that team always in the upper part of the standings. New team in div three was part of Matrapolitan. Now the new team is called Estaghal or better said indapendace in div three.
Looks like two young guys are throwing the original presedent out to dogs. Not nice what they did. Boys left Iran but Iran never leaves them.
Good old ethnick team.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look out Romania is on fire. Team is playing some good soccer. Not an easy task to take the points from these guys. Rino's boys have a good team but in the end just could not match Romania. GFC Lions have added four very good players, they will be kicking some clubs from here on.
Sub slips should be counted with them. I counted six last knight I am not sure what ref head in his pocket. All I know no more than five.
Watching NK. They head tons of chances against GFC, lack of finish coast them a game. A lob bounce over a keeper got the GFC first goal. NK lost a man to a second yellow very late in the game. Spanish acting diver wiz of the GFC took a rocket of a shot just from inside of 18 and got the second goal for them. Wet pitch makes it a very fast game. Balls were turned over in bunches by both clubs.

platypus

Dec 1, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look out Romania is on fire. Team is playing some good soccer. Not an easy task to take the points from these guys. Rino's boys have a good team but in the end just could not match Romania. GFC Lions have added four very good players, they will be kicking some clubs from here on.
Sub slips should be counted with them. I counted six last knight I am not sure what ref head in his pocket. All I know no more than five.
Watching NK. They head tons of chances against GFC, lack of finish coast them a game. A lob bounce over a keeper got the GFC first goal. NK lost a man to a second yellow very late in the game. Spanish acting diver wiz of the GFC took a rocket of a shot just from inside of 18 and got the second goal for them. Wet pitch makes it a very fast game. Balls were turned over in bunches by both clubs.

GFC only made four subs (right mid twice, left mid, and striker), the lad who scored the second goal isn't even close to being Spanish, and GFC have made no new signings in the past couple weeks. A valiant effort though.

Not entirely sure what chances you saw from NK that were worth mentioning. Certainly nothing inside the 18 except the ricochet from the keeper's punch and a header from 14 yards out. GFC were the ones lacking finish, as usual. Hit the inside of the post in the first half and had two 1v1s with the keeper in the second.

Fun game to play in, that one. High intensity as both teams know they could be fighting for 7th place at the end of the season. Bit damp as well.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK's left half was three times in your 18 ,took clear shots but missed. Right half was three times in your 18 took two shots,your keeper was on the spot. Nk's big guy head three headers in the box missed over the top. Nk's guy who got hurt took two hard shots from just inside of 18. Again your keeper was on the spot. You are right your boys came to play hard. Nice to see few Irishman. Nk could have tied it easaly but their shots were off. How about your first goal. What ratings would you give NK's keeper on the lob bouce goal? Good win for you team. Best of luck rest of the way.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really guy is twenty five years old. Never comes to practice and on top of it bitches. Same old mouth works but body lags.
Their youngster keep looks much quicker and deserves the start next time. Talks the game helps out D. Nice to see from a young guy.
Team needs two more youngsters to add some speed. With two guys in charge know you will see them turn corner.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach Romania kicked our but last knight. We head 8 guys they head 16 guys. First half score was close 2 to 1 but second half we lost a guys to cold wheader. We still head lots of chances to score more goals but it was one of those cold knights. With out a dout them boys want to move to div one. Half of the guys are thirty five years old on that team. Yellow cards are serious problem with us. Youth movment is around the corner for us.

Mans_Game

Feb 4, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what Mr Base meant to say, "Romania kicked our butts last night!"
A 6-2 final.

Croatia had 9 guys at the very beginning while one of their players took their sweet time to get ready to make 10. Romania went up 2-0 in the first ten minutes followed by a decent shot and rebound on goal by the Serbs agh I mean Croatia to make 2-1.
A cold night that made running forward and attacking a lot more enjoyable than concentrating on defence.

Far as Croatia attacking, they had few attacks and three decent shots on net, which one found its way in. In the end, if the Croatian team had some really bad luck that night the score line would have been 10-1. We missed many solid opportunities.

Your problem is the youth Mr.Base, you can't bring out boys even thou many many are good players to a men's game. Our average age is probably 28 with most of the team has a lot of experience.

We definately have another gear in us, should be a good end to the Season.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mans-Game shooting from thirty yards and missing is fine by us, blocked shots five also fine. I head three guys in the back and four guys in the midle and one up front. Than one got sick in the second half. We still took the game to you guys. I hope they match us in a cup game. Than you will see what youth means. No one from our back line was there last knight. Mike sitting out due to red card. Brian sitting out due to three yellows Nelson work. Big Mike car crash, Amen head to work. The guy in the midle of the back is one heck of a player. He just played there to help the team. Our right mid one of the better fast young men head to play right D. We are alot better than you think. Not far from showing it. If we get all the guys back next game things will change. More youth next week. From geer two to over drive.
Old guys are good for thirty five minutes. I still think Fury will move on at the end of it all. NK team will give it all to stay around. Not easy but very possible. Nk Hrvat has no Croats all born Canadian kids. Team of all Nations. Proud Canadians.

Last edited:

Mans_Game

Feb 4, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your right, your team is good and our entire team said at the end of the game that you guys are a lot better or could be a lot better... However it was men vs boys and you just described the losing season to poor management. Well done!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I droped by to watch Fury play B United. First half all Fury second half all B united. B took a lead fury tied it. B than scored a second goal off of a defensive mistake by the Fury player. Not sure what the final was. Lots of cheap shoting from both teams. At times ref was over his head in this game. Cold cold knight, it was heck of a lot better watching a game than playing in it. Both sides will be tough to play against in playoffs. B plays seven guys wall in the back. Not easy for any club to score the goal against them. Deep still plays nice soccer.Wee car driver played very well in the back for B. Fury head no luck in first half. Could have scored three times easy.
All I can say broo broo broo was there. Looks like Romania is geting it's wish. Them boys will have a good Christmas.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fury comes back with win against the B United side. I just can not understand it. B was i total control in the second half. B United coach was mad at some call ref made. Game was high pace there is no way a single ref can get all the calls. In my opinion some calls shoud have been with way more yellow cards. Some one will get hurt if refs let that much go. Than again one ref div two soccer. Kickenss will happen. Where is Miso he can control ay agressive game?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div two A is going to be lika a gong show to see who goes dow to div three. Today GFC wins, Saudi wins, NK wins. All three are rtying hard to stay in div two. Does anybody know if Romania played Green Devels today or is the game tomorrow?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div two A is going to be lika a gong show to see who goes dow to div three. Today GFC wins, Saudi wins, NK wins. All three are rtying hard to stay in div two. Does anybody know if Romania played Green Devels today or is the game tomorrow?

It's been played. 4-0 Romania

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's Fury vs North Van was a darn good game to watch.First half it was all Fury, second half North Shore steped it up but due to two early goals by Fury North Shore head to push forward in bigger numbers. Fury scored a fantastic header to make it thee to one. I am not sure what the sore was after nity minutes as I left early. Over all it was a nice game to watch. Ref was way easy on guys. Should have been way more yellow cards. Both players and ref showed that shape is a ???. O well just a first game coming back.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach you dont gine anything in your repoers. It's interasting to watch div two A. Looks like anbody can beat anybody and also few ties. There is only two three games left, some clubs are going at it hard to stay in div two. What happened in Green Devels game vs you guys. I see you boys tied the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0