Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

foursquare

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Olympics
Cliff Avenue United

Estrella de Chile “A”
Sikh Temple

Punjab Hurricanes
Metro-Ford Primo

FC Romania “A”
NK Hrvat

Binger's Army
Sporting Club

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles
Wickham FC 'A'

Green Devils FC 'A'
IFC Polonia

Bombastic SC ‘A’
Rich FC Olympics 'A'

Akal FC
Lobbans FC

GN Sporting Club
Westside Rino ‘A’

Vancouver Olympics
Cliff Avenue United

Estrella de Chile “A”
Sikh Temple

Punjab Hurricanes
Metro-Ford Primo

FC Romania “A”
NK Hrvat [/B]

Binger's Army
Sporting Club

A

armada

Serbian White Eagles 3-1
Wickham FC 'A'

Green Devils FC 'A' 0-0
IFC Polonia

Bombastic SC ‘A’ 1-4
Rich FC Olympics 'A'

Akal FC 1-1
Lobbans FC

GN Sporting Club 1-1
Westside Rino ‘A’

Vancouver Olympics 2-2
Cliff Avenue United

Estrella de Chile “A” 3-0
Sikh Temple

Punjab Hurricanes 5-1
Metro-Ford Primo

FC Romania “A”4-0
NK Hrvat

Binger's Army 3-0
Sporting Club

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of you guys read tomach in to these games. If Romania beats NK Hrvat than they might as well go to div two. There is no way unless the have added four top closs players. Sporting might tie Bingers. Olympics are way better side than Clif. 2 to 1 Olympics. Chile and Akal it will be a tie. Both sides need a point. West side will hammer Gn Sporting. They are pissed losing last week.You might see Wickham tie Eagles. Eagles are good comming out flat after a big win.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Olympics
Cliff Avenue United

Estrella de Chile “A”
Sikh Temple

FC Romania “A"
NK Hrvat

Binger's Army
Sporting Club

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foursquare

Im assuming you play for Romania,I can actually picture you you running around the field with a square shaped romanian head!

ARMYGEDDON

Mar 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:

Olympics will finally be tested this weekend...
Vancouver Olympics - 2
Cliff Avenue United - 4

Tough call. Would not be surprised to see a high score.
Estrella de Chile “A” - 2
Sikh Temple - 2

If Romania's defence can get it together they could take this one. I see the refs being to much of a problem for NK.
FC Romania “A" - 1
NK Hrvat - 0

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alot of shaky picks for Romania this weekend. I had originally picked a Sporting/Bingers draw then I said to myself "let's not let dislike effect prognostication, be a bigger man". So I edited that pick immediately. Why don't all of you bastards from Bingers do the same? Actually, I like it better this way. Keep hating the TRAIN you will have to cross the tracks again. This time you won't have Pinnochio's nose in your ass. Armada you are the smallest man of them all. Romania has conceded 5.4 goals per game and you think they are going to blank the steam engine. You must be having fun with yourself. Foursquare...NK might have only six goals but we were missing half our team week one vs. Sporting, consequently we only won 2-0. We should have had at least five by the run of the play. Week two Primo defaulted 1-0. We would be well into double digits if things were different.

Interesting fact...........
NK is 3-0 with Nico Parente in the lineup. He missed the Punjab and Bingers tilts while in Cuba. Kenji the Tokyo Typhoon has yet to suit up and will do so this week as well as NK's latest still unnamed aquisition who has played for SFU and UVIC. BEWARE.........................................................................................

Silviu

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Foursquare

Im assuming you play for Romania,I can actually picture you you running around the field with a square shaped romanian head!
mcdirty as far as i know i'm the only romanian that posts on ttp so i guess people just hate you guys :)
since our team its depleted (suspensions, injuries...) you are the favorites to win this game

foursquare

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alot of shaky picks for Romania this weekend. I had originally picked a Sporting/Bingers draw then I said to myself "let's not let dislike effect prognostication, be a bigger man". So I edited that pick immediately. Why don't all of you bastards from Bingers do the same? Actually, I like it better this way. Keep hating the TRAIN you will have to cross the tracks again. This time you won't have Pinnochio's nose in your ass. Armada you are the smallest man of them all. Romania has conceded 5.4 goals per game and you think they are going to blank the steam engine. You must be having fun with yourself. Foursquare...NK might have only six goals but we were missing half our team week one vs. Sporting, consequently we only won 2-0. We should have had at least five by the run of the play. Week two Primo defaulted 1-0. We would be well into double digits if things were different.

Interesting fact...........
NK is 3-0 with Nico Parente in the lineup. He missed the Punjab and Bingers tilts while in Cuba. Kenji the Tokyo Typhoon has yet to suit up and will do so this week as well as NK's latest still unnamed aquisition who has played for SFU and UVIC. BEWARE.........................................................................................

watcher....you forgot all of the biased refs that called back goals

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple will be in tough this weekend as we have a few guys away on holidays...as well as a few key guys injured...

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Friend of Mr. Base
He will never ref one of our games again.

Hey Watcher bet you $1000 that you'll have him again this season.

what do ya say?

Hey Watcher/What still waiting for your answer.

Ohhhh by the way I was talking to Rene about you, he is so fcuking upset with you...He said "The fcuker wrote my name wrong man...but I'll get him":D...There you go Watcher another ref against you...good job mate.:D:D

Pac 2010

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher you just keap on adding players like you added and kicking will be easy. With his additin you are on even terms with Westside Rino and Eagles. Now look for sixfoot three go to centre forward. Far tomany crosses go untatched in the attacking lanes.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salov is 6'3" and our go to center forward. He has scored two beautiful headers already and will add more this week and so on and so on and so on.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salov is 6'3" and our go to center forward. He has scored two beautiful headers already this year and will add to that total this weekend, so he says.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher he can only play forty five minutes full out. You need a secong guy. And when you move up you need three more teams to be able to play in BC premier league. You need four teams to have a club. Only clubsides with youth sytem will be able to move up to BC premier. VMSL premier liague will be equal to todays first div when teams move up to BC league. In orther to play up you will need the best in every position.
Step it up you guys almost have enough to move up a level. Just that second guy upfront is needed. Same pace both halfs and to be able to step it up in last fifteen of each game. I see they are keaping the clown as a head coach till Euro 2012.
You just wate and see what the score between Westside Rino and Gn will be. You need your three points the fight will be between you guys and Reno side to see who goes up. Now is your chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0