Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 5 - Westside 2

Westside are a very good team and it shows with their record. They came at us with pace and some skill and opened the scoring 10 mins in. We then replied on a pk after our player was taken down in the box and then took a 2-1 lead about 10 mins left in the first half. Westside kept their hard work up and were rewarded with a nice goal on a diving header to tie the game up at 2-2 15 mins into the second half and kept pressuring us but resulted with no goals. With about 25 left in the game we score on a nice free kick and then scored another 2 to put the game away in the last 10 mins, one of which was a beauty shot by our mid into the top corner. Looks like the group is really tight at the top with 5-6 team in contention for those top two spots.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 1 Chile 0

An entertaining game that saw Hrvat score early but they could not add another to open things up. Chile are an intense team that aren't afraid to grab, scratch and claw their way to the top. When an NK defender was subbed off he said "that guy playing forward is an animal " then he proceeded to show us the wounds inflicted all over his body. I've never seen anything like that before. I had to phone the head ref last week to tell him to never let paesano officiate another NK game and while he was at it Miiro the Serb was also included as he always takes pleasure in slowly derailing the train. The way things were looking we couldn't afford to lose anymore points especially this week. As I was requesting to not have these two refs anymore I thought to include a third but I didn't want to seem greedy. Low and behold the third ref shows up. I knew it. I could feel it in my bones. In his defence he called a fair first half . The second half however, he seemed to be favouring Chile, when the right thing to do would have been to card them all the way down the "estrella". One of the Chile players actually smoked two NKers over his teamate on the ground like a high school bully in the hallway. When one of the NK players got up and shoved him back the ref came in and gave them a yellow and us a red. I couldn't believe that the Chile player didn't have a yellow already the way he played that game and what happened to tit for tat. NK finished the game that never seemed to end deep, deep, deep into injury time down a man but when Chille didn't even get a cross in on their millionth undeserved free kick around the NK box the ref had seen enough and finally ended the debaucle. I hope the ref has softened his stance towards us and will be more even handed in the future.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain S

All I can do is tell you how it is. Last time you called a game for NK you did a great job. You were on the mark and reasonable. If there is a trend it is not with NK but with the refs. Angelo, Renee, Alan, yourself and others are doing a great job. Two refs out of all is not bad. Like I said I hope todays ref can call entire NK games evenly in the future. Things were not left on a sour note as the good guys got all the points. If we hadn't, I wouldn't be happy, that's for sure.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn'y say he wasn't a good ref. I said he likes to slowly drain the lifeblood of NK Hrvat when he refs our games.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys,whats wrong with you. Miro gives yellow cards and red cards like the is no tomorrow. He can ref the game. But them cards are pain in the but when it comes to cup games.Half of the team will sit out. You will not have enough guys to field the team.

what

Sep 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: NK v Bingers

We shouldn't forget to mention that the entire NK sideline was yelling at the ref for calls the whole game. Pretty good strategy if you want none to go your way. Classy.
The shouting was the part of a few talking heads and not the NK side as a team. We can't be held responsible for a couple guys yelling during every other call, though it does get irritating. BUT in the 2nd half when things began to degrade everybody on the side was pretty choked and gave the ref some shite. Both yellows DID go to the same player, but the ref made no effort to let our player know he received the first, and the 2nd was extremely weak (wouldn't have been given if the ref could've remembered he had already carded him). I'm not going to suggest conspiracy, though - that's left to watch. The first half was fair (and our slide tackle in the box in the first half was totally clean - ball then player), but the ref ****ed up in the 2nd and then out of his own frustration of hearing us give him shite, seemingly began to call most things in Bingers' favour. But thats how it goes. We have to be better at keeping our cool.

As for Chile, they were a very dirty team (scratching, elbows, pushing), like watcher has said. The ref missed plenty of it, but the only really frustrating part was our red card for their yellow. That's twice now in consecutive games.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher and What just the same. You are starting to take it out on refs. Remember they can make your life hell. I am glad you got my point on Chile. There is no easy games against that side. But than again that is better then the Snabbol playing one or two ringers with out cards. It is starting to heat up and teams will do anything to advance.
What happen to Salov all of a sadin he no longer posts. I thought he was going to score two goals. He reminds me of a Croatian Nacional coach. Flash flash and then a brain furt.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some days happy some days not. I am loud and I sware allot. Keap your eyes open. Some play in two leagues. Thy only let you play in one. It would not be your problem
Capitan. The problem is bit above. You can play in what ever league you want but you must transfer. I did not say Lobbans. I said Snabbal. That woud reffer to a cold Euro place.Watching both leagues this year. I can see what guys play in both. They must be using an un known names or they have two last names.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers did what they did trying to win at all coasts.
If bingers can't acknowledge that it is blows to have the ref impact the game as he did, win or lose, then they are a dishonest lot.
Well well. NK vs Binger's was a good game but the ref was a joke. He tosed the wrong guy for two yellows.
NK played with 10 men last half. Wromg guy got tosed out.
The reason I was talking with Bingers coach. Was, number one disrispect on the call. Binger"s coach new it was not Mike who got the yellow first.
Both yellows DID go to the same player

Alright Mr. Base so maybe you were wrong when you were telling our coach to F@*# off on the sidelines and that he was dishonest because he knew that it wasn't the second yellow but he wouldn't tell the ref.

Perhaps we can put this to rest now. NK is a good team that defends well and competes hard. They have some very good young players who would be much better off if they focused on the game instead of the ref.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can say what you want. It was David Jones from NK that fauled your #4. The card was given,there was three guys around. I am not sure why he told Mike he was given the card when he did not face the guy and pull the card. He was facing David. To me and to all of us it looked fullish. Why would the hole NK side go mad. It would have been I alone than.
You know better than that. Ref will win it does not matter what. But he will not do any of their games any more an that alone is good enough. He just might have done Nk a huge faver.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They use David Cook for only ten fifteen minutes a game just to get a winning goal.

David Cook was stellar up front for the Army running tirelessly for 90 minutes against Sikh Temple, his 3rd full 90 in 5 games. He was unable to score the winner but he did hit a rocket from 20 yards out to make it 4-1, after which our now famous 50 year old, Joe Rocket, came in to join him up front. When paired together they average 35 years old, just a couple of savvy veterans up front as strike partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0