Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well Watcher you just missed three easy points. Games are called off. Fields can not take the rain. Pools of water every where. It gives Yomama onother week to get in shape. You need to strap a whisle to his chin and let him go for six K run. I was disapointed in Bingers game when he steped in. Young David went around him like there was no whisle.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomamma has been an NK pillar for years and he is finding himself in a tough spot right now. He has a young family and busy schedule and time waits for nobody and he needs to create a new niche for himself. He can still contribute albeit probably not on the backline where he has excelled for years. The Watcher sees him as a shut down guy in the middle of the park. When was the last time you saw anybody push aound the Mighty Akrap. I predict the second half of the season to be a statement for Nick. He does however have to come to at least one practice a week. He is excused on Tuesdays.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 3 - Wickham 1

We were up 1-0 at half and then made it 2-0 15 mins into the second half on a great strike from 30 yards out and then put it away with 10 left. They scored their only goal with 5 mins left in the game. Wasnt a good game played by us but I guess a win is a win.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devo do not worry they are opening two more turf fields very shorty. And they are also starting to build four more. All the games will move to turf fields in next two years. You are right it kills soccer momentam. Some townships are bit slow to catchup but they are on the move now. There is also two high schools getting turf fields. All we need is Park like Wesburn Park like Douglaspark and few other in this city to wake up and do somthing about turf fields. They pay for them selfs fast. We could even have a div three play wednesday nights 9 pm games to make the league better. There is many things that could be done all we need is to sit down and figure it out. Parks are empty after nine.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't all of you bastards from Bingers do the same? Actually, I like it better this way. Keep hating the TRAIN you will have to cross the tracks again.

I wouldn't say Binger's hate the Train, however, the conductor is a tool. Watcher, do you think all the predictions for Romania could be people taking the piss? Think about it...:rolleyes:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't say Binger's hate the Train, however, the conductor is a tool. Watcher, do you think all the predictions for Romania could be people taking the piss? Think about it...:rolleyes:

Actually the Watcher doesn't hate Bingers any of their players or management. They are actually a clean and decent side. Like you said it is all just a piss take. One thing that bugs me is biased officiating when it occurs which is not very often. :D

As far as being a tool, I will consider the source.

flyingdutchman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
nah...you're a tool man...that's why everyone's hating on you. Get newly promoted and you act like you guys are the shite. Plus, anyone who refers to himself in the third person...need I say more?

what

Sep 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Watcher/What still waiting for your answer.
Really? I mentioned the refs once. Otherwise I don't know their names/faces and don't really care either. We've had a couple heavy/questionable calls against us, but that shite tends to even itself out over the course of a season.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What you've been thrown onto the same train ride as Watcher. No back peddlin'. Enjoy the ride.
Flyingdutchman, Watcher and his boys have been stuck on this third person train for years now. Eventually they'll see that it's going in one giant circle:wa:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles
Wickham FC 'A'

Green Devils FC 'A'
IFC Polonia

Bombastic SC ‘A’
Rich FC Olympics 'A'

Akal FC
Lobbans FC

GN Sporting Club
Westside Rino ‘A’

Vancouver Olympics
Cliff Avenue United

Estrella de Chile “A”
Sikh Temple

Punjab Hurricanes
Metro-Ford Primo

FC Romania “A”
NK Hrvat

Binger's Army
Sporting Club

Two ties this week. If Sikh runs hard all game however they might take all three points as Chile are still recovering from there clash with the locomotive.

Looks like an impressive Nostadamus meets Edgar Casey type of foreshadowing going on here as the conductor "Jimmy" has picked all the games played this week correctly including those hard to call ties.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like eight teams are fighting for five spots in div one to move up. Clif and NK are also in a dog fight but they must step it up in orther to make some ground.
Eagles and Rino will give it all. Bingers are on the march. Few others are begining to key in and train harder. Even KN is doing stage box training.

Chilean Superstar

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I can say is that the ref in the Sikh vs Chile game stole the game. Chilean goalie makes a save off a penalty shot (with the score 3-2 Chile at the time with about 15-20 to go in the 2nd half) only to have the ref call it back because players were in the box before the shot was taken or so he claims. Call me bios but come on! How can the ref be watching the goalie (for early movement) and the players outside of the box at the same time. Total BS. If you're wondering who the ref was, it was Ernesto. This guy should be refing Div 3. It seems like the refs are stealing alot of games this year. Brutal is all I can say. These guys should give their heads a shake.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like people probably did encroach and that your emotions have convinced you to the contrary.

Had the keeper not saved it and a striker was encroaching you would be equally upset, and posting about bad referees.

Alot of fingers seem to be pointed at external forces, such as referees, as reasons for teams losing points, perhaps it's time people started looking at aspects of the game that they can control, and start working on that.

It's always going be tough to get something out of a game when you concede 3 goals, perhaps some defensive work is needed, then you would be taking 3 points when you score 3 goals. Looking at past results your team are yet to keep a clean sheet with 15 goals against in 6 games, but have scored at least 2 goals in each game (bar the shut-out against NK). It seems like you have an obvious problem, and if solved could survive the cull this year.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0