Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs sweeper is a Croat, he is not going anywhere soon.

Mr. Base,

I have been staring at my computer screen for six hours trying to figure out what this means and you expect me to translate bergs post for U? Fuk that!
My brain is on the verge of kabooooooooom!:rolleyes:

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The mystery striker actually is Joti I believe and was the best player on the India Nations Cup team this year, if that who I'm thinking, I would think he would be in double digits with his scoring

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regardless of the identity, dude could finish. Were you at the game Kastro? I think I saw you there but I could be wrong...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a very scary weekend for some clubs. Bingers have 12 poins should have been ten. Chile is on a up swing. Nk has to prove the point. A must win for NK.
Romania is a funny club. Comes to play one game than no show for two games. This might be their weekend. Cliff has tomany good players. But them good players have no respect for the club, way way tomany cards for Cliff to do anything.
West side Rino is a sleeping wolf. Bingers will peak off. Eagles will step it up. They hate playing in div one. Again lots of good players, fitness a factor. Tough game for Eagles this weekend. If they win the game. This will send them upwards.
With addition of two players NK can realy step it up. A striker is a must in their barn.

Chazling

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know a place that's showing the Argentina game at 3pm tomorrow? A friend has his Dad visiting from Argentina and needs a place to watch it.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Salov I like the way you talk. Remember it takes ninty minutes not forty five. Chile is a very skilled side. You must play man on man. If you do not you will see.
Bay 35 ran now you talk frack. Be good it is all good.
You must score two in order to walk away with three points. My bet is on Chile.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC 2 - GN Sporting 1

GN scores about 20 minutes into first half...off a unfortunate bounce from a solid tackle which squirted a fluke through ball to a 6'8" Andy who found far corner nicely. Kind of against the run of play IMO. Rota scores on a hard angle volley-chip late in first half. 1-1 at half. Animal converts a PK from a handball call. Not a popular call, but it was the second handled ball in the 18 yard box within 5 minutes of the first one.

Overall, a scrappy game which wasn't really helped by the ref. GN should have a better record than what they have so far. The 6'10" giant is a very good athlete and soccer player and easliy their most effective tool at this point. 3 points that were grinded out with hard work and effort, despite missing many players and having some solid call-up performances by some CAT boys.

Hopefully, a better and calmer game next week.

Grunt

Oct 3, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polonia 0 Akal 0

Hard fought game at Byrne Creek friday night . Both teams had many chances
Polonia passed the ball quite well in the first half and seemed to frustrate Akal .
Akal pushed hard for a go ahead in the second half but missed some glorious opportunities. Polonia had a few sitters themselves missed and grinded out the game despite missing a few players.

Given the chances for each side a draw is fair .

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
O Tuna I never knew you head it in you. We just head to wate and see. And all of a sadan you come out with a clasic replay.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 5 Sikh Temple 1

Temple had some chances early due to some uncharacteristically sloppy defending from the Army and were it not for some poor finishing and a couple of huge saves from our keeper they might well have been up 2 or 3. We got it together and scored 3 quick goals only to get sloppy again giving up 2 PK's the second of which our keeper stopped to bail us out again. 3-1 at the half.

Second half we got another on a great rip from 20 yards out before Temple had a man sent off. We controlled much of the play in the middle two thirds of the game before getting a little untidy again at the end, asking our keeper to make a couple more big saves. Got a late goal off a corner to seal the deal.

Good win for the Army, definitely our best offensive effort so far this year.

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Van Olympics over Primos, a even game in the second half, first half the majority of the play for the 1st 30 mins to the Olympics..Primo with their central mid in net for this game and a return of three injured players and couple of new signings led to a better performance..Olympics the better team as they were in better shape and well coached by Dino as even on a bad day they pulled out a win..Is this a blip for the Primos or turn for the good, but they will find out fast as they play the Hurricanes next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0