Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter - Feb 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock, please don't tell me that this is what it has come down to.... Are you now betting on Div. 1 games? Or do you still have a thing for Dazza?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider said:
Shamrock, please don't tell me that this is what it has come down to.... Are you now betting on Div. 1 games? Or do you still have a thing for Dazza?

Both, Dickinsider. Do you have a problem with that? ;)

Seriously, it was a big game for Club Ireland, as we are trying to avoid that playoff game against PCOV. We're not out of it yet but that result puts us in pretty good. Stranger things have happened though.......I think we are 7 points up on the Lomas but they have two games in hand.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aoright then, I can live with that answer. Good Luck to you. I will refrain from winding the Lomas up then by going on about how fcuking terrible they are and there kit would look just as bad in Div. 2. Ooops, inner voice. I keep forgetting.

bazza

Oct 18, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, here is a quick prediction; {it may be biassed as I am a Norvan player and this is the way I want it}
Vanc.Oly's 3---Lobbans 1
PCOV 1---Wickham 1
What does everybody think, any other predictions?

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick prediction. Bazza's not one of the players on Norvan with much technical ability. Infact he's the big lumbering lad who's stretching his limits in Div.1.

Should Norvan be promoted, premier forwards are going to love you. ;)

PCOV 1-1 Wickham
Oly's 0-2 Lobbans
Van Firemen 2-1 Serbs
Deep Cove 1-3 City F.C.

IB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars