Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don t wanna even put hadgi's name in a friggin sentence... 1 word to say.... DISGUSTINg !!! I guess sometimes inorder to become an elite team u must not let the referee deciede a game but must over come and take the game to another level so it doesn t come down to any of his non calls or calls !! Still a long season ahead!

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Jefe wishing all the boys form Sikh Temple FC and VMSL friends all the best over the holiday season from Bangkok, Thailand.

El Jefe:wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We beat a team that had picture taking before the game on the field. Persian media were there apparently interviewing them about the club etc. and they decided to have it at our game as they thought it would be a game they would win.(from one of the people watching the game)

We played with only 4 "A" guys as the rest are away or hurt. The CAT guys worked their bags off and showed that they are more deserving of playing time in DIV 1 then some of our Div 1 players.

Our keeper stopped a PK to end the first half.( phantom call, one of the spectators walked up to him at the break and told him it was terrible. He was there with his kid watching a real game. I don't know why they would watch us but whatever.)
Other than that we controlled the play but were unable to break the ice during the half. We start the second off very well and they have changed things around to try and get something going. We score one of the worst goals ever let in by a keeper when a weak ass effort from 25 yards out goes through the goalies hands and his legs and ends in the net. they tie it up about 25 to go on a bad pass by our midfielder. We go ahead on about the 5th open header in the box we had in the game. Absolutley hammered in as the forward was at full pace from abnout 25 yards out and met it at the six. We held them off and missed a few late chances.

We deserved the points but it could have gone either way. About the first break it seemed we have had all year when their keeper let the first one in.

Field was in terrible shape. Frozen other than the top 1/2 inch. Footing was rotten and ball took some ugly hops or we probably would have had a couple of more.

Nice to end the year on a "high" note. :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Much better. As for their goal being one of the worst ever, I've seen a couple doozies in the few games that I have seen you guys play. All in all, congrats on the win, even with Day in the Aloha state.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Much better. As for their goal being one of the worst ever, I've seen a couple doozies in the few games that I have seen you guys play. All in all, congrats on the win, even with Day in the Aloha state.

I kid you not, one of the 3 worst goals i have ever seen. THe worst was a back pass that a certain BLaze Keeper fanned on and it went into net :rolleyes: and the other one i can think of was the throw in in england that the goalie went to stop with his foot and forgot to stop the ball. That's it.

Day, along with a bunch of the other "A" players have been tryhards so far this year and trying to do too much by themselves it seems. The CAT guys trust each other enough to let the ball do the work and make good movement off the ball. Also the bastard text messaged me last week saying it was +32 he was on the beach and how did we do. I hope he gets sa bad sunburn and skin cancer.

Landing tonight will be a bit of a shite show during the hockey game. Our "Pre- Christma party" party. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
I kid you not, one of the 3 worst goals i have ever seen. THe worst was a back pass that a certain BLaze Keeper fanned on and it went into net :rolleyes: and the other one i can think of was the throw in in england that the goalie went to stop with his foot and forgot to stop the ball. That's it.

Day, along with a bunch of the other "A" players have been tryhards so far this year and trying to do too much by themselves it seems. The CAT guys trust each other enough to let the ball do the work and make good movement off the ball. Also the bastard text messaged me last week saying it was +32 he was on the beach and how did we do. I hope he gets sa bad sunburn and skin cancer.

Landing tonight will be a bit of a shite show during the hockey game. Our "Pre- Christma party" party. :D

Blazearmy,

Swing by Holly Turf around noon on Friday(or if you want to play in net for awhile come before) and you will see the beginning of a shite show and from there, who knows???

Hail Hail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0