Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rfc 2 - 1 army . Exciting game with a heartbreaking result for the army. Didn't agree with only 21 seconds of injury time when several balls went over the fence and a few subs. Wish hadji would of given me a better explanation then "we had played 45 minutes" oh well maybe their was no injury time or my stopwatch was slow as I hope that was the case rather then him wanting to get out of the rain.

He is on Romanian Time or is it Hungarian ? Sorry hadji......

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC 3 Shaheen 2

A back and forth game at Minoru last Saturday. We went up 1-nil on a great counter attack goal midway through the half after Shaheen had just rung one off the far post on a great shot by Meysam. We then proceed to dive in on 3 separate tackles along our left side, and give up a goal right before the half on their second shot of the half.

We start the second half with an early set piece goal, a dangerous ball whipped across the box that bounced into the far post. Reckon the Shaheen keeper thought the first two players who challenged for it would have gotten a piece of it one way or the other but that wasn't the case, and we took it. From there we became very sloppy with and without he ball, conceding to many fouls that eventually caught up to us. Shaheen felt they got short changed on a debatable yellow card shown for a 'last man back' challenge at the top of the box. Meysam buries it off the post and in, quite a strike in all honesty. We bring on Darren Prentice with 15 to go, and yet again he did not disappoint. In the 90th he gets the ball on top of the 18, beats his man, and puts one short side, top shelf on the Shaheen keeper. This guy is the Ole Gunnar of the league IMO, right place, right time, all the time, or so it would seem.

Encouraging that we could bounce back twice after conceding, in our view anyway, two soft and more importantly, preventable goals. This was not the case last year :(

Anyway, on to Rino this weekend. Dezza, what kind of state is Point Grey Turf in these days?

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyway, on to Rino this weekend. Dezza, what kind of state is Point Grey Turf in these days?

Not very good and the lights are terrible

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Especially since the game is Saturday. Keep your Div 2 Rino's posts where they belong...

Geez anjin, I was trying to throw RFC off and have them show up on Sunday, thus granting you a 3-0 default win on Saturday. Way to throw away 3 easy points.

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just think it's more likely GN will take points off Tigers who have Habib suspended. Cmmmmmmmon you Guru Nanaks!!! If you're reading this, just have your fastest guy shadow the little guy on Tigers named Omar. He's going to be their whole offense without Habib.
Tigers 5 GN 2
Good one Dezza. We managed to score more goals without him, then we have when hes in the lineup. But thanx for the post though it fired up all the guys.

boparai2

Oct 15, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers 5 GN 2
Good one Dezza. We managed to score more goals without him, then we have when hes in the lineup. But thanx for the post though it fired up all the guys.
Finally the boporai has come to back to ttp. For paying ur jabroni players ur guys team isn't that good LOL

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That fired up all the guys? Really? That's all it takes......soft as fcuk if that is the case. Looking forward to seeing the cold days in November, December, and January.....Hopefully you'll be able to get 'fired' up because it's going to be FREEZING during those games. So cold that tights and gloves won't even work.

#angles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0