Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2008/09 Results, Predictions, & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1] November 2008/09 Results, Predictions, & Banter

AFC is the team we have great respect for. I know that contest is one of the critical games Sapp is looking at after the break.

Alberta RFC

Dec 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good to see the bottom of the relegation races has tightened up after my boys pulled out a second win in a row . I talked to Army via phone on after the game as it was the club christmas party and he said they were full value for the win. Kept Romania outside or more to the point offside and got goals from a 20 and 18 year old up front. The year may see us stay up while getting all our younger guys ready for Div 1 at the same time. The youngsters have been playing more and more he was saying as they get used to the mens game and that bodes well for us for the future.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow, I had no idea Steve Miller was on $25G's! We will have to rethink that one.

Maybe we should recruit Dan Penner instead...I know he lives in the South Surrey area with his wife and 2 kids, although he did also cheat on the TTP football pool, so we need to be careful.

With regard to Coach, my understanding, which was obtained from someone wearing a Vancouver 86er jacket, is that he is currently the highest paid "amateur" in BC soccer...and worth every damn penny.

:D

$25G's was just the signing bonus. Have you seen the new 7 series BMW Millar is driving around, it is just a small part of his contract. Any future offer's for Millar's soccer services should come directly to Whistle Blower Managerial Services.

Sweep the leg

Dec 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Leopards better bring their toque's and mittens out to Ladner on Friday night as they will be given a solid run for their money. Prediction a 3-1 final in favor of the Rangers

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually we don't ever come on here and talk shite, everybody just seems to hate on us.

Case in point:
Mastan

TTP Friends: (0)
hey WHATABOUTBOB , do blow your new keeper after every game ? or is it only when he makes " great saves " against shite players ? just a question..... lmao

08star

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Sherlock, that one quote really compares to the constant barrage of critism we get on here. Like i said before, there are a lot of games left to be played, at the end of the year the standings will speak for themselves.
Case in point:
Mastan

TTP Friends: (0)
hey WHATABOUTBOB , do blow your new keeper after every game ? or is it only when he makes " great saves " against shite players ? just a question..... lmao

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Sherlock, that one quote really compares to the constant barrage of critism we get on here. Like i said before, there are a lot of games left to be played, at the end of the year the standings will speak for themselves.

Its actually SHRINER, not Sherlock. Thank-you 8-BALL.
Yes there are lots of games to be played, and you guys still have a shot. If Sapp loses this weekend, it could be right down to the wire. If not, then it'll be hard for you guys. i think they have the Lobbys this weekend.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

What happened in the Leopards Ladner game last night which shows in the VMSL site as Abandoned?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe AFC forgot their mittens :)

spictacular

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

no regs we all had our mittens. the lights went out about 10 mins into the second half the score was 3-0 afc. looks like the prediction nacho libre made was a little off. maybe those spandex r a little too tight. :D

Chilean Superstar

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe AFC forgot their mittens :)
Yup 3-0 AFC when the lights turned off. Total domination by AFC. Nothing against Ladner, but they weren't any better then they were in the first round. At times throughout this game all Ladner could do is watch how the ball was being moved around throughout the field. Have fun in 2nd Div next year boys.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

polonia 7 primo 0 - i always knew primo was the shits. guess that sponsor wont be around next year????

kastro23

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Whose their sponsor..from what I know they have been struggling to get even 6 regular players for the team and have a lot of injuries and u-18 playing right now covering wholes..but even so the scores are shocking

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapperton 2-0 Lobbans. Looks like another year in Div 1 for the Hurricanes

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

As Kippax said, Hooped Idiots 4 - Romania 2

Not the prettiest win, but a win going into the Xmas break is nice. We created many nice chances for the first 30 minutes and would've/could've/should/ve been up 4-nil, instead just 2-nil. They scored a PK and the momentum shifted a little in their favour, likely due to a spell were we were playing the role of Santa and continuously gave them the ball. Second half, we came out flat and they tie early on 2-2. We adjusted the formation and plug in a couple subs to liven things up. Young Renny scores a cracker to give us a 3-2 lead. Scrambly and ugly (and effin' cold) for the rest of the way with a nice goal by young Eric. Not pretty, but a win's a win.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapperton 2-0 Lobbans. Looks like another year in Div 1 for the Hurricanes

I think its all over in Div.1: ICSTP... are going up and now it looks like Sapp has the other side locked up. 4 games remaining, 4 points up. Canes looking for Sapp to fu*k up 2 games. "I don't think so, homey don't play that!" -Bozo the Clown from In Living Color.
mmmmmmmmm fly girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0