Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2008/09 Results, Predictions, & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx8

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1] November 2008/09 Results, Predictions, & Banter

Chilean Superstar!................what a ****in name, how long did it take you to think of that one?... u ****in homo.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sapp 2 - Lobbans 0

That was a really good Lobbans side - big, skilled, physical. They played a completely different game from the last time we met. They went forward and were dangerous. Kudos to them. I believe they are a better all-around team than the Hurricanes and the only reason why is their defensive play - more desciplined. But what I saw from Sapp and the 4 additions from the time we played the Hurricanes, and for that matter the rest of the league, to now, is the improved speed and skill.

Sapp should have won this game in the 1st but blew some easy chances including a PK, breakaway, and the point-blank miss from the 4 yard line.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Superstar, don't you mean loser?

cherrypicker

Oct 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Props to all the boys that played last night!!! well done by you and your supporters...die hard sportsmen!!! anyone lose any limbs last night? lol

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Did the Baby Faced Assassin score in yesterdays fixture for R.C.I.U??

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I was told that Slacks got one of the goals. Nice win with a lot of regulars out of the line up.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Could have been, Devo, as I missed the 1st goal in the first 5 minutes of the game. The young kids have really given some life to the team and it's great to see. Well done.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chilean Superstar!................what a ****in name, how long did it take you to think of that one?... u ****in homo.

coming from a guy who's named after a car...

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Abd game tonight with Ladner vs RCIU. Not even 5 minutes into the game, Animal goes in for a header from a corner kick and the goalie comes in late and gets flattened. No foul as it was a clean tackle, or chance on net depending who's side you're on. Keeper goes down hard and is out. Animal and I tend to him but he's out cold. Some of his lads want to help, the others want revenge on the ref. A crowd forms and the yelling, pushing and screaming continues from the Ladner team mates who swarm and verbally attack the ref. Two of em' grab him, a couple of red cards later and the ref calls the game. What are they thinking?
Your man's down and needs major assistance and you target the ref? I honestly hope your keeper is alright and only suffers a headache but c'mon, why attack the ref? It was the keeper's fault! He should have never gone in late.
Regardless, we would have won. We had the only chance on net:)

Good luck in the cup boys!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow.........that's 3 points for RCIU......anyone who touches a ref will be punished. That's the way it should be.........disappointing that Rangers would react that way.

RCIU - well done, Bhoys. 3 points is 3 points and it's very disappointing that we couldn't beat them on the pitch because it appeared to be a formality......I can't believe the amount of contact with the ref. :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ICST Pegasus have a chance to be the first team in the VMSL to clinch promotion tomorrow night...........Going 15 - 0 would be a great way to do it......considering it hasn't been done for a long time in division one......

All the best, lads. You deserve it after everything.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0