Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
u should explain they have no idea what ur talking about lol...apparently someone from gn shut the lights off with 20 mins to go and akal wanted to finish the game on another field right next to them but gn dint want to .....after that somehow the fans and players got into a huge brawl...also apparently akal was dominating at that point

Dashshervin what a load of BOLLOCKS

Quit before you grow cherries out of your behind
Orignally posted by MR BASE
11/4/2012

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal went 1-0 early but GN put the pressure on and tied it 1-1 with a world class volley. Second half GN had all the pressure they went up 2-1 and missed 3 good chances to put the game away. Akal battled hard and tied the game off a defensive effor by GN. After Akal scored the lights went off , the weather was too cold to finish. All In all it was a good game by both teams. However darashevin you loser you heard wrong so don't come here and yap shite before u get smacked the **** up at delsom. Clas performance by both teams. No rumble occurred so take ur rudey poo story somewhere else
the player from akal is talking out of his ass then trying to stir something up....why would i lie or try to start something, i could care less what happened between u 2

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol he was trying to **** with me and was lying ....their was no fight but they do believe that someone put the lights out on purpose

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You had to post 3 different times you dumbfcuk? Couldnt say that in one post? And tell ur source to lick a nut shervie

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You had to post 3 different times you dumbfcuk? Couldnt say that in one post? And tell ur source to lick a nut shervie
Suck my lunddeee fagot...I try to be respectfully with u goofs but u don't deserve shite....go and post on div 2 where u belong, oh wait a minute ur just a spectator so keep on observing and don't open ur mouth

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC, it was not a bad decision.........it looked like a straight red from my vantage point. It was a completely unnecessary lunge.........

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suck my lunddeee fagot...I try to be respectfully with u goofs but u don't deserve shite....go and post on div 2 where u belong, oh wait a minute ur just a spectator so keep on observing and don't open ur mouth

listen you ruddy poo, first u post oh gn is a good side blah blah and now u say this? your two games away and the boparai means 2 games away from getting checked into the smackdown hotel

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen you ruddy poo, first u post oh gn is a good side blah blah and now u say this? your two games away and the boparai means 2 games away from getting checked into the smackdown hotel

In the words of Jim Ross "It will be a Slobberknocker of a match"

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen 3 binger 1.....we scored 2 in the first half...we got a red card around the 50th min,binger scored short after but we pulled it together and scored around the 75th min....well needed win and well wait to see if the other results go our way

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion Rino or Inter will take it. If it comes to last game Willy will love Inter get upt again. Rino side gets less cards and that alone might be the defferance. West side starts strong and that for some reason spends far toomach time sking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0