Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

glacierfresh

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles
Lobbans CCB FC "A"
Rino's Vanc. SC "A"AC Campobasso
Akal FCWestside FC "
TSA Royals "A"Inter FC
Shaheen FC "A"GN Sporting Club
NK Hrvat Binger's Army- tie anyone disagree ?!:wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campobasso is stronger than you think. Akal is more fit at the start of the season,Shahin is stong side I would say tie, Smart Coach has to find few older guys to climbe to premier. Young guys just can't do it down the strech. Plus he has three teams to worry about.
I my opinion one team is more than anybody needs in orther to hold the spot on top.
Hrvat last three guys to Croatia SC they will need to find the players to fill those spots.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles

Lobbans CCB FC "A"
Rino's Vanc. SC "A"
AC Campobasso
Akal FC
Westside FC "
TSA Royals "A"
Inter FC
Shaheen FC "A"
GN Sporting Club
NK Hrvat
Binger's Army- tie anyone disagree ?!:wa:

Guessing game!?

Does anybody know anything about any of those teams this year? Stronger than last year? Weaker?

Anyway, the only news I heard about Division 1 is that they will have assistant referees for their games.

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campobasso is stronger than you think. Akal is more fit at the start of the season,Shahin is stong side I would say tie, Smart Coach has to find few older guys to climbe to premier. Young guys just can't do it down the strech. Plus he has three teams to worry about.
I my opinion one team is more than anybody needs in orther to hold the spot on top.
Hrvat last three guys to Croatia SC they will need to find the players to fill those spots.

Akal is barely hanging on as they have lost quite a few players, GN has picked up some players, Inter will be without about 5 starters from last year, Serbia and Shaheem will both be strong, Dever has left Campobasso for Premier and Westside should have the same team as last year.

Serbia and Westside should be going back up to Premier at the end of the season.

freakyman

Jan 19, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal has lost the majority of their players this year. Don't see them anywhere near top table. Westside and Serbia are still strong favourites to go back up. GN has a lot of young talent. If they play their cards right, I wouldn't be surprised to see them near the top. Looking forward to see how their game against shaheen will play out. Campobasso will surely be weaker this season.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal is barely hanging on as they have lost quite a few players, GN has picked up some players, Inter will be without about 5 starters from last year, Serbia and Shaheem will both be strong, Dever has left Campobasso for Premier and Westside should have the same team as last year.

Serbia and Westside should be going back up to Premier at the end of the season.

If Westside kept the same team then definitely they should be able to go back to the Premier.

Last year Serbia had a very young team with a lot of students (watched them a few times, Chile and Olympics too). When Serbia had their best 11 they were very good but when the exams at their universities were at full speed they barely had 11 players for the game. If they are in the same situation this year again (a lot of students) I do not think they will be able to be #1 or #2. Having said that it looks to me that Inter, Army, and Rino's may have better chances than Serbia.

Not sure how the newly promoted Division 2 teams are good but somebody mentioned to me that one team (not sure which one) picked quite a few players who played Premier last year so that team could surprise.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldnt be surprised to see Shaheen fighting for promotion at the end of the season. very strong team
Supposedly they have signed Meysam from ICST Pegasus and a couple other premier players.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[
Mr Base
We now have 5 teams and are looking for #6

QUOTE=Mr Base;358832]Campobasso is stronger than you think. Akal is more fit at the start of the season,Shahin is stong side I would say tie, Smart Coach has to find few older guys to climbe to premier. Young guys just can't do it down the strech. Plus he has three teams to worry about.
Hrvat last three guys to Croatia SC they will need to find the players to fill those spots.[/QUOTE]

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard that gn sporting signed a couple guys from akal so they will for sure be better then last year, my friend watched their practice when he was coaching him self and said that they are a very good young team.....campobasso has sighed a few players but they lost dever orgill so that's a huge loss for them......but RL RCD you are right i have a couple of friends that go to sfu with me and they missed a few games with serbia and thats why one week they beat chillie and another week they lost to a bottom of the table team, so they will be a very unpredictable team...but i can not wait for the season to starts, good luck to everyone

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
i heard that gn sporting signed a couple guys from akal so they will for sure be better then last year, my friend watched their practice when he was coaching him self and said that they are a very good young team.....campobasso has sighed a few players but they lost dever orgill so that's a huge loss for them......but RL RCD you are right i have a couple of friends that go to sfu with me and they missed a few games with serbia and thats why one week they beat chillie and another week they lost to a bottom of the table team, so they will be a very unpredictable team...but i can not wait for the season to starts, good luck to everyone

I wish we signed some players from Akal but unfortunately thats not the case, good rumor though. Young team? I dont know what practice your friend was watching but everyone is in their late 20's :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach be smart VMSL is just a beer league. More teams more problems. At the end you will end up with five dive two sides.
Kids here do not have time to practice three times and play a game.
Most Croatian kids went to Burnaby league to play div two soccer due to school and work. Even big club might end up in PCSL due to no comitment during the winter months.
Whitecaps will need two guys soon. The way things are going Malcolm would fit well on the left side. The guys they have are way to slow for that level.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach be smart VMSL is just a beer league. More teams more problems. At the end you will end up with five dive two sides.
Kids here do not have time to practice three times and play a game.
Most Croatian kids went to Burnaby league to play div two soccer due to school and work. Even big club might end up in PCSL due to no comitment during the winter months.
Whitecaps will need two guys soon. The way things are going Malcolm would fit well on the left side. The guys they have are way to slow for that level.

Mr. Base,

What exactly Whitecaps have with Division 1 thread? Who is Malcolm (the guy that would fit well on the left side, as per you)? Left side of what team? Whitecaps!?
What "big club" you are talking about when you mentioned it might end up in PCSL?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RL Malcom is a youngster with speed and ball movment he could play way higher levels 20 years old. As you know upper program takes robots and it shows every time we try to get to World stage. Kids like Malcom and others are overlooked due to inability of upper level scouts.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna I have a big toothpick are you looking for fun. I am not in to men. Try some other guy. Soccer,golf and gitar is my pation.
I go way back with SmartCoach that's why we kid each other.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna I have a big toothpick are you looking for fun. I am not in to men. Try some other guy.

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base, did you watch NK Hrvat play Polonia last night? What did you think of the Roman in the middle?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deza no I did not watch a game. What was a score? And who is Roman?Deza I got a year to put a team together for next year. Indor will be where I will spend a winter months.
Mostly guys that just finished youth, some very good players.Look up a keeper from Seaschelt he goes to BCIT last name Pool,he is fantastic keeper if he will play.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw Campabasso play Langara College last night at Trillium. 3-1 Langara. Basso looked ok at times but fairly unorganized and looked a little slow on the back end. I cant see them being a top flight division 1 side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0