Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deza no I did not watch a game. What was a score? And who is Roman?Deza I got a year to put a team together for next year. Indor will be where I will spend a winter months.
Mostly guys that just finished youth, some very good players.Look up a keeper from Seaschelt he goes to BCIT last name Pool,he is fantastic keeper if he will play.

I didn't stay long, but I heard the final result was 4-0 for Polonia. Not sure if that says more about Hrvat or Polonia.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3 Langara 2
Very fast young Westside team with excellent coaching
Best Goalie in Div 1
This team will be hard to beat.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Malcolm is off to the Aussie League on a large contract.
He is extremely fast close to Usain Bolts Speed

Smartcoach be smart VMSL is just a beer league. More teams more problems. At the end you will end up with five dive two sides.
Kids here do not have time to practice three times and play a game.
Most Croatian kids went to Burnaby league to play div two soccer due to school and work. Even big club might end up in PCSL due to no comitment during the winter months.
Whitecaps will need two guys soon. The way things are going Malcolm would fit well on the left side. The guys they have are way to slow for that level.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
ac campobasso 0 shaheen 2 in a friendly last night... but i dont think they brought all of their players it seems like few where missing from last year. i dont know if the coach didint want us to see his whole squad or if they where actually unable to play last night

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles
Lobbans CCB FC "A"
Rino's Vanc. SC "A"AC Campobasso
Akal FCWestside FC "
TSA Royals "A"Inter FC
Shaheen FC "A"GN Sporting Club
NK Hrvat Binger's Army- tie anyone disagree ?!:wa:

Disagree with the last 2... I'll pick Shaheen to beat GN and Binger's to beat NK

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK needs left back with way more speed.Keeper needs to run that hill next to the field for first six weeks. Rest of it looks OK.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen 1 gn 0...very close game, gn got a red card around the 30th min, we had most of position but not too many goal scoring chances for us...gn has a very good back line and they were frustrating us. we scored with about 14 mins left in the game from a shot from distance

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen 1 gn 0...very close game, gn got a red card around the 30th min, we had most of position but not too many goal scoring chances for us...gn has a very good back line and they were frustrating us. we scored with about 14 mins left in the game from a shot from distance

Accurate game report i would say. Shaheen plays a very good possession game and can be frustrating for teams at times, very smooth, quick passes. They dont play kick and run one bit and deserve full marks for the win. Onto the referee, what a joke! Ernesto is his name if i recall correctly and he completely messed the game up. Two foot tackle by a shaheen midfielder only warranted a free kick but 2 guys running back away from the play and their feet getting tangled up and going to the ground warrants a straight red. His explanation for the red was that the shaheen player was in front of our player so our player shoulda moved to the side. No intent, no goal scoring opportunity. Then about 5 mins later, the exact same thing happens and the ref doesnt blow the play down and says play on. At least have some consistency. F'n ridiculous and then the ref wants to come and apologize after and say it shouldn't have been a red. Too late for that haha

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
did anybody see the akal-westside game...0-0 makes no sense i though akal lost alot of players, how did they tie with westside..are they actually good or is westside not the team everybody thought they were?????

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal ended up signing alot of players. I heard they signed some UBC redshirts as well so they shouldnt be too bad

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles
Lobbans CCB FC "A"
Rino's Vanc. SC "A"AC Campobasso
Akal FCWestside FC "
TSA Royals "A"Inter FC
Shaheen FC "A"GN Sporting Club
NK HrvatBinger's Army- tie anyone disagree ?!:wa:

Ouch, 2/6, and the two you got were bankers, the might of Rino's and Inter

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 guys running back away from the play and their feet getting tangled up and going to the ground warrants a straight red. His explanation for the red was that the shaheen player was in front of our player so our player shoulda moved to the side. No intent, no goal scoring opportunity.

Not sure if you are intentionally lying on this one, or you are just basing this on what the guy who committed the foul (#14) told you happened. GN turned over the ball in their own end, a Shaheen midfielder made a hard run from deep into space looking to receive the ball in a good position, and your player was too lazy to track back so he instead reached out with his hand and pulled him back. Definitely a foul, in most cases a yellow, probably harsh as a red. Completely stupid/lazy by #14. You guys should have him bend over in the goal with his pants dropped next practice and fire balls as hard as you can at his bare ass.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
reached out his hand? loll the ref himself said their feet got tangled so i dont know what you are talking about. im basing on the words of the ref when we talked to him after the game and he apologized for the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0