Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught most of Serbia - Westside game tonight. The final score 0:0 is fair. Both teams had two great chances during the first half. The 2nd half was more played on the Serbia's half but without any real goal scoring opportunities for Westside. Westside is a good team and they should not have any problems being promoted to Premier but without some serious additions to their team they will struggle in Premier. Serbia is definitely better side than the current position in Division 1 shows but they are not physically fit to play all 90 minutes.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught most of Serbia - Westside game tonight. The final score 0:0 is fair.

Could be such a different season for Serbia if they could grab a few goals, only 3 so far, four 0-0 ties and two 1-1's. Taking a few more of their chances and they'd be well up the table.

We (Rino's) had this same problem start of last season, lots of draws that suck the life out of you, and any hope of promotion gone, but you also grab enough points that you're most likely not relegation candidates, all in all a dull season ensues.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
college soccer season is over after this weekend. any word on any college players joining any div 1 teams?:confused:
ryan dhillon from sfu will be making his way to gn after his sfu season is over... looks like his close affiliation with his friends has made him choose gn over hurricanes... maybe he will bring in 2 or 3 players from sfu as well

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anjin if few Serbs would think a bit and come back to Eagles Club would do fine. Some just have bit much wax in thier ears. They like other clubs doing better than their own Club. Go figure it out.
Yet they all show to Serbian dances. Few Serbs need to set few of those gys straight.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ryan dhillon from sfu will be making his way to gn after his sfu season is over... looks like his close affiliation with his friends has made him choose gn over hurricanes... maybe he will bring in 2 or 3 players from sfu as well

Uncleji, will GN also be getting the services of your nephew? What a player he is

Megatron

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard the same, he will be a very big boost for this offence, he's been a nightmare for defenders in his sfu season.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
akal number one you seem a bit nervous... i guess we will have to wait for the big derby... as for the rumor of ryan dhillon signing with GN it is 100% so it looks like westside inter will be having some problems when he joins gn

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumers are that Watcher sold the team to an Italian. Six bills. Taxman loves them guys. Here we go. Onother mobster getting a chance,go figure it out. He will have to change the name at the end of a season. Garanteed.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2 GN 1
Good fast paced game ,there center back Kyle saved them many times by just getting a foot in before the shot.
Excellent ref had control with out giving out to many cards

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 2 GN 1
Good fast paced game ,there center back Kyle saved them many times by just getting a foot in before the shot.
Excellent ref had control with out giving out to many cards

How about our centre back saving us a couple of times...

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about our centre back saving us a couple of times...

game could of gone both ways... both teams had chances... gn started applying a lot of pressure in the end. had a couple of good chances. centre back cleared a chance off the goal line and then a perfectly lined up shot was blasted over the net

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumers are that Watcher sold the team to an Italian. Six bills. Taxman loves them guys. Here we go. Onother mobster getting a chance,go figure it out. He will have to change the name at the end of a season. Garanteed.

I hope those imaginary six bills were thousands not hundreds. The new Italian coach is a school teacher not a mobster. All Italians are not in the Mafia.:rolleyes:No plans on relinquishing NK anytime soon as my sons are almost ready to suit up for the train.:wa:

Took in the Akal 3-1 loss last week. Rueben the bald Macedonian ref didn't do NK any favors and blew the whistle right at 90 min even though he spent five minutes kicking the watcher and all players, with cards, who weren't playing out of the technical area for no reason other than to show his utter bias, while fifteen or so Akal supporters in civies watched from their technical area.:confused: The coward once gave me a post game red without me knowing for nothing then lied in his report. He is the only ref to have his own TTP complaint thread. Ruins the league having guys like that around. Maybe he is upset about the Croatia Macedonia world cup qualifier. Hoping to have him banned from all NK games in the future so we don't have to hear his pregame threats of understanding our language and to watch out.:mad:

Missed the 4-3 loss friday. 2-0 TSA, then 3-2 Hrvat before losing 4-3. quite the rollercoaster. Important win for TSA and a disheartening loss for the train.:(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher, it really is unbelievable what that guy gets away with..........particularly about making stuff up on match reports. Shocking.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain what ever game I report on I do watch it. Watcher loves the twins from north Burnaby. He loves Mobsters. Every guys has a secrat fantasy.
MTKB Malad played Pro soccer in Europe. If they game him a job as a coch he would dam well do a good job. Macadonians are proud people. When take on a job they do it. Not like these guys. Last time we got out of our pack was late 80's Beer roches and fun soccer is gone.
They should give the job to the bold head, he just might be prick enough for a team to wake up. They spend toomuch time placking hair from their chests.
And far toomuch time blaming refs. When watcher was 18 he was better then 80% of the National players,but his last name was not Malonni or Johnston, and that was it.
MKB talk to people before you shot offf your lips. Nothing has changed for last thirty years here. Only positive move was done by a ladies program.
Best thing about Malad he sticks to rules,calles the game the way it is. No cheep shots aloves better players to play ball.
NK is long ways from moving up it does not matter who the coah is.
We need ten more refs like him inorther for soccer to move to next step.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ruben is a complete moron. I have no idea why Azzi guys keep giving him control of games. One time a player said something to him and he didnt know who said it so he goes "i dont know who said it but im going to choose someone to give a red card too" so he chose out of the 5 guys nearest to him and he pulled out the red LOL

I once was joking around with him after a game in the parking lot and asked him if his head gets cold because hes bald and he told me if we were still on the field and i said that after a game to him, he would give me a red LOLLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0