Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boparai kida halla munda. Karja lad. You always like to fights. Have a beer and stop picking fights with wize folks.
Go far a jog. It will do you World of good.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stinger is your name high sringers or not. You soud like a rebel from Igman. Better yet are you the owner of bull mastive.
It is got noting to do with you. It's I my friend Poparai chating.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen 0 rinos 0 .....such a frustrating game to be a part of we dominated second half, hit the post twice and missed at least 3 breakaways ....woooow so pissed off....the score should have been 4 1 or 4 2 for us, rinos had 2 good chances in the first half from give aways from our back line.......on to next week against akal

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheen are a decent side who try and play a passing/possession game. Their midfield has the quality to do this, but their backline is prone to giveaways so an opponent playing a high pressing game can take advantage of that. Also their keeper likes to wander and almost got caught out twice in the match. In the first half a 40 yard chip had him caught in total no-man's land, but luckily for him it went just wide, and in the second half he had to scramble back from somewhere high in the penalty area and kicksave a low drive from the right wing that was going to sneak in at the near post. Shaheen did have some good chances towards the end of the game and man-of-the-match was shared by Rino's keeper and his trusty posts. Most of Shaheen's opportunities came from playing the ball through midfield up to Meysam who used his size and skill to draw defenders in and then he would lay it off to Shaheen midfielders pushing through the gaps. Personally I thought a tie was a fair result when you add up all the chances over the balance of the game. The only time the ball went in the net was Rino's scored, but it was called back on a marginal offside decision.

p.s. Sherrrrvie are you ready for some throw-in practice this week? ;)

lmessi

Oct 17, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
any word on the akal forwards they picked up?
they seem to be scoring goals?

we'll be facing them coming in a few weeks..would love to get some info on there team and how to prepare.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
any word on the akal forwards they picked up?
they seem to be scoring goals?

we'll be facing them coming in a few weeks..would love to get some info on there team and how to prepare.
yea joe mundi goal scoring threat very skilled and has a good nose for scoring

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have 8 goals this season, not exactly prolific... despite their goal scoring threat and nose for scoring

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach

Sorry I missed you tonight. I was looking forward to the post game handshake. I guess NK doesn't suck as bad as you said in front of a few of the players.;););)

NK's new coach is 3-0 and the team is coming together rapidly. Who's to say where it can lead to.:wa::bronco::knvb:

Allllllll Aboard!!!

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1. Evenly played. Westside equalized in injury time. Decent lads, much like Bingers's. :shake-hands:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher it looks like you are salting the cut between you and SmartCoach.
Best bet is to stay low and chip at it one game at the time.I am sure SmartCoach will do the same. Westside and Inter will duke it for top spot. My bet would be Westside. Thier team looks well balanced.
See what happed to us against tiny Handuras. Nothing to lough about. Even the coach packed in. In premier today West Van spanked someone 7 to 2.
Now that somthing to grag about.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully Campobasso can finally realize they were not indeed sent to earth from the Soccer Gods

They are awfully quiet now that their star player is gone....but I thought they weren't a one trick pony like one of them said back in may.... Looks like they actually were...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's 3 - 2 Binger's

Rino's jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the first half with some determined running and good finishing. Binger's pegged 1 back on the stroke of half with a bullet free kick from 25 yards. Binger's pushed hard in the second and tied it up with about 10 mins left on a pk, then Rino's got the winner in injury time. Good battle as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0