Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr base LOL you cant even speak english and your calling me the immigrant ahhahahaha good one you illiterate moron.

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen 3 ac compo 0 should have been 5-1 or 6-1 but compos goalie made couple of huge saves

Actually Shaheen deserved the win. They did convert well but Campo missed a couple of good chances. More likely should have been a one or two goal game. Campobasso's goalie always plays well... might be one of the better goalies in Div 1.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Shaheen deserved the win. They did convert well but Campo missed a couple of good chances. More likely should have been a one or two goal game. Campobasso's goalie always plays well... might be one of the better goalies in Div 1.

Try watching Westside or Binger's goalkeepers play. You might learn a few things.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
loooool sure, whatever helps you sleep at night

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last season I watched Serbia – Chile game at BWL when Serbia won 2:0 (early season) and was impressed with both teams’ talent. A year later Chile is at the top of Premier league while Serbia has only3 points (one goal for) after 4 games in Division 1.

Amazing how two teams (that looked so impressive when I watched them last year) are heading into two opposite directions just after one year. Obviously something is being done right at Chile while it cannot be said for Serbia.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia lost three top players to premier soccer. Rest of the boys work for living. They can not practice two or three times a week to move up.
They will be fine. After all it is just a beer League. It's all about fun and community some guys get misled by other peoples BS.
When Jovan and few guys wake up and come to Serbia club will move to premier again. Jovan, Vanja and two more guys could easy get the club to premier.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN - 2
Inter - 2

Inter dominated possession pretty much the whole first half but didn't really create any clear cut goalscoring opportunities. 2nd half, GN finally woke up and it was a completely open affair with Inter scoring right off the bat then GN making it 2-1. And then with 30 secs left in the game, Inter scored with a desperation shot from about 20-25 yards out and so it ended in another tie for us. Our goal scoring problem looks to be solved with the new signing up front so onto next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my 39 years of being involved with soccer, I have not seen a display by an official like the one I saw last night at Winskill Turf. I don't have to say who it was but it was disgraceful. He started it by making an unbelievably weak call giving Rino a free-kick from 25 yards out...which was their first legitimate chance on goal with the Royals up 1 - 0 and completely in control of the game. The lad hit a fantastic shot but never should have had it. They then scored immediately after that on another great finish. 2 shots.....2 goals. During this time the ref was handing out yellow cards for fun.......which eventually lead to the Royals having 3 second yellow red cards and one straight red card for nothing. The Royals pulled their players off the field in protest of the all-star in the middle. It was a smart thing to do because the team only had 12 players at the game so next week's game would have been even worse because of the numbers. I hope Angelo reads this because this guy should NEVER do a game again if he is going to use his authority in this manner. The league will be happy from a financial point of view and this ref should have fun with his report. Disgraceful. This is the second time I've seen him this year and he handed out a straight red the first time to someone who said nothing and 6 yellow cards. Sort it out because right now.....you're having a laugh.

As for the game itself before the ref decided to be a hero, the Royals were full value for thier 1-0 lead and were very unlucky to not go up by 2 missing a great chance before the phantom call which lead to their free-kick and the 42 yellow cards which followed.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only 3 mins were left in the game when Tsa players were taken off the field by there coach
the first red happen with only 10 mins left in the game
We played 8 mins with only 10 players as our cen mid came off pouring with blood from his nose
I had a hard time trying to stop it.
Even though they out played us in first 25 mins we made subs that changed it in our favour
SECOND half was our that is when the off ball fouls started and many hits after we passed. the ref called game by the book
The TSA style is very tough like Scottish football and will draw many cards in future games .

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach.....surely you're TTP regarding the cautions. If not, then I hope to God you never become a ref. How did you manage to survive with 10 players for 8 minutes?

If the VMSL started given fines for flopping like the NBA, there would be a few Rino boys lighter in the pocket........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0