Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL DIV 1] 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, Dezza, I hope that isn't something Rino is going to be know for.......bending over and being hit by balls. I wouldn't fancy playing for that team.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
reached out his hand? loll the ref himself said their feet got tangled so i dont know what you are talking about. im basing on the words of the ref when we talked to him after the game and he apologized for the red.

I was playing d and I did not see what happen to comment but I just got this video, lol it looks like he did both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh wow, thats a different view of things. I was just going by what our player said and the referee's explanation after we spoke to him and both of them said feet got tangled. In that case, i would imagine a yellow woulda been enough AT MOST but still comes down to the fact that the ref said he saw their feet get tangled and he apologized for the red. Thats where the problem lies. Video is proving the ref wrong as well not just me lolll oh well, its done and dusted, hopefully we dont have the same ref again this year.

Onto last night, we tied NK Hrvat 0-0, pretty dull affair. We missed an open net from inside the six, our player headed the ball over, other than that not much to report really. Hrvat was throwing the body around though, pretty physical game.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, Dezza, I hope that isn't something Rino is going to be know for.......bending over and being hit by balls. I wouldn't fancy playing for that team.

It's a new punishment we've introduced for tardiness... only Dezza gotten so far, keeps turning up late the silly muffin. Strange though because he's the one who fought to get the rule introduced, although admittedly he had suggested group tickling originally, but seemed happy enough to have balls shot at him

finisher

Sep 4, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking at that video I do not understand how anyone can say that was a yellow "AT MOST" ... that was 'without a doubt' a yellow. If you let that go then the dummies will keep doing it over and over and it leads to more. Ref's in vmsl need to have courage to be able to pull out these cards in the first few mins of a game for crap like that so games don't get out of hand and encourage players to actually play (what a concept that would be :O ).

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking at that video I do not understand how anyone can say that was a yellow "AT MOST" ... that was 'without a doubt' a yellow. If you let that go then the dummies will keep doing it over and over and it leads to more. Ref's in vmsl need to have courage to be able to pull out these cards in the first few mins of a game for crap like that so games don't get out of hand and encourage players to actually play (what a concept that would be :O ).

Fair enough, thats a good point BUT if you have the "courage" to pull out a yellow card there, then you better be consistent throughout that whole game and have enough "courage" to give it out everywhere else then. Consistency is all im saying. 2 teams on the field. What a concept consistency would be

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The team still has the ball and is attacking , this small incident is only worth talking to the player,at best free kick if you got the guts to call it ....if thats a straight red then i am afraid to guess what other fouls will receive later on........how many more cards were handed out....
I was playing d and I did not see what happen to comment but I just got this video, lol it looks like he did both. Shaheen Fc - GN Sporting (Red Card) - YouTube

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

and what are you giving the yellow card for in this incident .i dont know the rules but i love to play the game....of fudbal !

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that's what a straight red is nowadays then someone seriously should have a word with the guy. Shocking decision and one that is right in front of him as well ..... Just heard the guy got a 2 game suspension as well ??! Give me strength ........

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
All red cards and goals should be reviewed by the ref. Ask the person filming for their camera and quickly check. Takes 2 minutes and saves a lot of heartache.

The decision on the field of play stands where video evidence is inconclusive or if the game isn't being recorded

Jomo10

Nov 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If thats a yellow what do you think this one should be? Personally I think he got ball....

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that's what a straight red is nowadays then someone seriously should have a word with the guy. Shocking decision and one that is right in front of him as well ..... Just heard the guy got a 2 game suspension as well ??! Give me strength ........

Walks, in another VMSL Premier game a player was given a straight red DESPITE not seeing who actually allegedly said something 15 minutes into the game. While turned around after giving a very soft yellow and writing in his book, he turned around and gave a straight red card to the player who said ABSOLUTELY nothing. He had NO idea who said it and neither did either sideline......NO ONE on the sidelines heard anything yet the player ALSO gets a two game suspension. This is NOT a good way to start the season as it really sets a bad precedent.

Gentlmen......PLEASE calm down on the cautions/ejections......for things that aren't either and PLEASE be consistent.

Thank you.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter 3 shaheen 2.....we scored in the first 10 mins....they scored 2 in the last 8 mins of the half and 1 around the the 55th min(2 goals were huge defensive mistakes)...we had more possession then inter and got our goal with 2 mins left but it was not enough...they also got a red card around the 80th min.......but honestly i cant believe how much kick and run they do for a team who has played in premier for many years.......on 2 next week against westside which is gonna be another good test for us

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Report from Newton was that Rino's were up 7-nil on Lobbans with about 15 to go. Not sure if that was the final score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0