Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazza10

Jan 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im going to try and make this as simple as possible:

Sikh Temple is absolute shite. PERIOD

NK plays a shite game. PERIOD

NK is ahead of Sikh Temple. PERIOD

So in conclusion, NK can say all they want to Sikh Temple but Sikh Temple just SHUT THE FCUK UP, you guys have no grounds to talk shite, you are going to DIV 2 and NK isnt, its that simple

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be down to last game to see who stays in top four and who gets to go for playoff. Playoff could coast some coin. Nk has the team to do it. They just need to hold a team meeting to get all the guys on same page. All they need is six K run once ore twice a week and big guys will come through. Cliff is also capable. They lost few guys and that might be coustley to them. To me Primo and Porto Sporting are the biggest disapoitments. Playing in div one with no hart or team. Sad Sad to see Sporting fall to that. I gues Branco has more fun coaching refs than helpping his own community. All is good as long as you do not forget where you came from and what is the reason that you have a team in the league. I heard Watcher is selling a team to Iranian. Iranian guy told me that.

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im going to try and make this as simple as possible:

Sikh Temple is absolute shite. PERIOD

NK plays a shite game. PERIOD

NK is ahead of Sikh Temple. PERIOD

So in conclusion, NK can say all they want to Sikh Temple but Sikh Temple just SHUT THE FCUK UP, you guys have no grounds to talk shite, you are going to DIV 2 and NK isnt, its that simple

Did an Iranian guy tell you that???? :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes he did and he did ask me how much it would coast. I told him you can not buy a side. You can only manage a side in VMSL. The club belongs to VMSL. He than stepped back ad said I could have been head. Watcher must be short of cash.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes he did and he did ask me how much it would coast. I told him you can not buy a side. You can only manage a side in VMSL. The club belongs to VMSL. He than stepped back ad said I could have been head. Watcher must be short of cash.

Why do you insist on including me in your diatribes? I thought we had an unspoken gentlemans agreement that you weren't going to be negative towards me or NK anymore. :confused:

Why do you come to our games and talk to the coach and whoever will listen on the other sideline? :confused:

You are not trying to help the opposition anymore are you?:confused:

I know your shape has not fallen so far that you can't make it around the field!

I like it better when your on our team so can you please not post shite about me or NK.

PS...Take your meds.:wa::wa::wa:

You need to release all negative thoughts and be the POSITIVE FORCE which you can be.:):):)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watche I know many East Indian folks and have nothing to to with you or Nk. Nor do I want to. Best of luck to your guys. I have my own side in Valley League and I love it. Sometimes refs are tough but for most it is a better league than VMSL. ACBC did prove it over the holidays. They did play few top VMSL sides and did win three out of four. The Iranian guy did aproch me and he told me that you are intrasted in selling your side.
You can call him and talk to him. You know who he is. I am alway a positive foce and always will be. I came to watch one or two guys that will be playing for Khalsa in the summer. Not agaist the law. On top of it you are playing in my back yard.
If my posts bother you than do not tell guys that you want to sell the spot. He is a litle older guy. Cheers good luck in your next game.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair Watcher I came out to watch the Temple game and Mr.Base was talking to the Temple coach. Mr.base never said anything about NK the whole time. He was discussing league politics and his Div 3 FVSL game.

He did bust out some punjabi though!!!!

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warning........If you do not like my poems. Do not read this. If you can't resist. Do not complain after.

There was an old man
Nobody took seriously anymore
So he fled out to the valley
where no one knew the score

There he stared from scratch
Building his castle to the sky
Yet he couldn't help but hassle
the train and its main guy

He has toned it down a little
But can't completely stop
He just can not let go
Talkin bout clipping the next crop

Now little men are appearing
Telling him bout some dodgy sale
He should take his medication
The locomotive he cannot derail

It will keep on steaming
Players shovelling coal
Demolishing opposition
Untill we reach our goal

PS....Ja te Zelim sve najbolje. Nemoj vise burblat moj ime molim te.

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Warning........If you do not like my poems. Do not read this. If you can't resist. Do not complain after.

There was an old man
Nobody took seriously anymore
So he fled out to the valley
where no one knew the score

There he stared from scratch
Building his castle to the sky
Yet he couldn't help but hassle
the train and its main guy

He has toned it down a little
But can't completely stop
He just can not let go
Talkin bout clipping the next crop

Now little men are appearing
Telling him bout some dodgy sale
He should take his medication
The locomotive he cannot derail

It will keep on steaming
Players shovelling coal
Demolishing opposition
Untill we reach our goal

PS....Ja te Zelim sve najbolje. Nemoj vise burblat moj ime molim te.

You could easily be the biggest f*ggot on this site. Why don't you get the message and just stop posting.Everyone hates on you because of the shite you spew on here.Referring to your team as a "locomotive" believe it or not isn't cool. Your goal?? what is that? to play the most horrendous brand of soccer imaginable? I happened to watch your game vs.Sikh and it could have been one of the most painful things I have ever witnessed. So shut up, and be thankful that somehow your team of plugs has managed to avoid relegation.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could easily be the biggest f*ggot on this site. Why don't you get the message and just stop posting.Everyone hates on you because of the shite you spew on here.Referring to your team as a "locomotive" believe it or not isn't cool. Your goal?? what is that? to play the most horrendous brand of soccer imaginable? I happened to watch your game vs.Sikh and it could have been one of the most painful things I have ever witnessed. So shut up, and be thankful that somehow your team of plugs has managed to avoid relegation.

You piece of shite. You read it. Everyone hates you. You spew shite. The locomotive is cool. You watched the game because your a f*ggot that can't play. The reason it isn't the most painful memory is because you can't forget the time you inserted the grass hockey stick in your rectum. So shut up and enjoy relegation you fukc.

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You piece of shite. You read it. Everyone hates you. You spew shite. The locomotive is cool. You watched the game because your a f*ggot that can't play. The reason it isn't the most painful memory is because you can't forget the time you inserted the grass hockey stick in your rectum. So shut up and enjoy relegation you fukc.

HAHA, yeah your right the numerous posts of people hating on me sure are there.. Actually I can play.Don't play for Sikh. And don't you find it funny that your trying to tell me I can't play but you, call yourself the "watcher"??? Pretty clear that out of the two of us your the "f*ggot that can't play".

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HAHA, yeah your right the numerous posts of people hating on me sure are there.. Actually I can play.Don't play for Sikh. And don't you find it funny that your trying to tell me I can't play but you, call yourself the "watcher"??? Pretty clear that out of the two of us your the "f*ggot that can't play".

I don't recall many spectators on that side of the field. You're not the old dude with the superlong grey beard are you.:D:D:D

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't recall many spectators on that side of the field. You're not the old dude with the superlong grey beard are you.:D:D:D

Well I don't blame you for watching the other sideline, anything to distract you from watching the "soccer" your team was playing.Good guess, but no that wasn't me.;)

Plain and Tall

Feb 2, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give credit to Watcher when credit is due. He definitely brought my attention to the so called Train. However, it is only for the utter BS that he talks about. It has nothing to do with how the team plays, or how they are doing in the standings because, well really, none of that is impressive.

Before your posts, Watcher, NK was a nonexistent team to me. But now, because of you, NK is now a team that I both enjoy laughing at, and is also a team that I pity, because they have to play with you.

Please continue to post the biased game reports, and the lovely poems. Reading them makes this discussion quite interesting and very eventful.

Best of luck with the rest of your season, however short it will be.

longball

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
All due respect Hrvat don't play that bad. But if and when div 1 goes down to 10 teams I think i put them at maybe 6th or 7th from the teams this year (and from what i've seen). That being said they do come out to every game and give it their all. Nice to see them not lose one game so far by more than 1 goal, that says SOMETHING about them.

But I haven't been on these forums for very long so what do I know!

One things for sure this "train" is quite hated on heh

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher I Kind, know how to coach and can still kick the shyt out of you. All that a side. Your poems will not save you. My perdiction Cliff will say you will drop. I am not sure if that is possible. And the most faniest thing I am still more fit than you are.
You just buy your self one of them whisles if you fall. Again good luck in your next game.
Punjabi boys are good guys and they play better soccer than you do. Onley when Conrad wants to play and young Italian lad comes out you do look ok. Rest of the time you guys look like spining wheel that does not know which way to go. Just remember sir Alex is older then me could still teach you how to tie your shorts.
You will do better in div two. And also you could possably play.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
George B stick to politics soccer is not for you. To much white dust does tend to kill brain cels. How the hell are you. Are you still in Langley. I saw your body down in Surrey flats two weeks ago. He was moving very fast must be on a run. Back of big rig was on the go. Are you still playing in any league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0