Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Watcher U dumb Fcuk! U act like you guys score alot of goals. Div.1 sucks. Get off your high horse. How many did u score? U guy's couldn't score on a " FUTURE" div. 2 team???? I'm sure we'll make it further than you're sorry ass in cup play youuuuu biiiiaaaaatch!!!

Hard Ballz (watchmyballzgosidetosideinyourmouth)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter January 2010

I believe you are incorrect, as they have 1 game left.. and if they are to win it would put them into a tie with Chile and Chile holds the tie breaker. The only way they can avoid relegation is if Cliff drops all of their remaining 3 games..

And what would the tie-breaker be? In the past, a one game playoff has always decided any type of tie........

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

And what would the tie-breaker be? In the past, a one game playoff has always decided any type of tie........

Didn't really think about it, head to head seemed about right,Clearly I am off (Mr.) base on this one....:confused:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It usually is a tie breaker ( playoff game ) that take's place. Unless Azzi pull's a new rule out of his arse!

Hard Ballz

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Watcher U dumb Fcuk! U act like you guys score alot of goals. Div.1 sucks. Get off your high horse. How many did u score? U guy's couldn't score on a " FUTURE" div. 2 team???? I'm sure we'll make it further than you're sorry ass in cup play youuuuu biiiiaaaaatch!!!

Such venom. The truth must have hit a nerve. Did you mean Div 1 cup sucks? I agree.......As far as us not scoring, we wanted to see what it is like to not score in a NK vs. Sikh game and it really does suck. I don't know how you guys can keep doing it every time we meet.

PS......I think the twenty plus more goals than NK you will have allowed when all is said and done will be you're undoing.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wanna see this, wanna see that! FCUK please! Just save it u douche.

Great comeback u HOMO!

HardBallzthevenom

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Such venom. The truth must have hit a nerve. Did you mean Div 1 cup sucks? I agree.......As far as us not scoring, we wanted to see what it is like to not score in a NK vs. Sikh game and it really does suck. I don't know how you guys can keep doing it every time we meet.

PS......I think the twenty plus more goals than NK you will have allowed when all is said and done will be you're undoing.

Why not just state yed the facts. A relatively even played games with minimal chances traded throughout the game. Temple had a sitter at the end of the game but the field stole the chance.

At the end of the day there is a reason why Hrvat steals points at home. Its that SHITE YOUTH field they play on. That field is by worst the field of any of the VMSL dive 1b teams. Its borderline embarrassing.

Watcher spends some money and get a field you cheap ass.........

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Here I was happy for you guys clinging to life today but now I'm starting to think you are just a bunch of dicks. If we heard this shite before the game we would have layed the smack down to Div. 2 on you. Don't worry though, It's coming anyway. Karma is a bitch.

PS...Did Hrvat not slap you guys 3-0 on turf in the middle of fukcing nowhere where you live. I guess that shite field today evened things up for you Div.2 pluggers.

Those facts sting!!!!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Polska + Valid Point = CHOKE the chicken

HA HA... fukin weak bro

yomama + stay at home papa = 2 fat to run for 90;)

u guys had a chance to pull even today and you screwed the pooch...

in typical Nk fashion ... Opportunity was there for u and you never took it...the story of your year.. very inconsistent..U guys are doing nothing about it... How can u argue that?

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

is this guy serious????? if polonia is your team i feel for you buddy, i really do... at least in div 2 theres an "everybody wins" attitude
No he does not play for us and for all you haters out there we are not a bad team were not the most skilled group compared to the top teams but we never quit and always play hard to the end.We take great pride in seeing these top teams panicing trying to pull out a win but they just cant do it.Lets see we tied westside 2x tied akal 1x and lost by 1 in the other,we tied richmond 1x and should've beat them in the first incounter but their goalie was making crazy saves that night lost 2-1 so lets see not bad results against 3 of the top 4 and no fluke.So westside you not need to worry about the effort we will put forward friday night as we will fight to the end to get the result we need so badly to get to that playoff game.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

No he does not play for us and for all you haters out there we are not a bad team were not the most skilled group compared to the top teams but we never quit and always play hard to the end.We take great pride in seeing these top teams panicing trying to pull out a win but they just cant do it.Lets see we tied westside 2x tied akal 1x and lost by 1 in the other,we tied richmond 1x and should've beat them in the first incounter but their goalie was making crazy saves that night lost 2-1 so lets see not bad results against 3 of the top 4 and no fluke.So westside you not need to worry about the effort we will put forward friday night as we will fight to the end to get the result we need so badly to get to that playoff game.

i'd put you ogorki's into promotion:D

Ax2-Y

Nov 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cliff 9 Sporting 0

they couldnt field a team and we could have pumped them by a lot more. pretty sure the ref pulled a mercy rule and called the game early too. waste of time for everyone.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Assman,

You're crazy to go off on that rant. We (Richmond) were killing you that last game but just couldn't find the net. You didn't tie us but we lost that game ourselves. You were chasing us for the entire 90. The first game our keeper made three or four fantastic saves but that was in the first 15 minutes. After that, you guys struggled to keep up and that's why you lost. You will be in Div 2 next year and deserve to be there. I'm praying this super league goes through and Div 1 goes to 10 decent teams. It'll be tough and competitive and we won't have to read shite posts by some guy with delusional thoughts!

Nice rant eh! Just my two cents. That one was for you Lean!

Wazza10

Jan 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

From the mouth of Azzi: Westide gets the 3 points against GN Sporting for the abandoned game when GN's coach flipped out

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Assman,

You're crazy to go off on that rant. We (Richmond) were killing you that last game but just couldn't find the net. You didn't tie us but we lost that game ourselves. You were chasing us for the entire 90. The first game our keeper made three or four fantastic saves but that was in the first 15 minutes. After that, you guys struggled to keep up and that's why you lost. You will be in Div 2 next year and deserve to be there. I'm praying this super league goes through and Div 1 goes to 10 decent teams. It'll be tough and competitive and we won't have to read shite posts by some guy with delusional thoughts!

Nice rant eh! Just my two cents. That one was for you Lean!
By reading your post i'm thinking your that short fat fcuk that never stoped whining the whole game.What is so delusional about my post i'm not saying were the best team i'm saying we are a hard working group that never quits.That is why we got some decent results against some of the top teams.If your team is so much better than us and we are of div.2 caliber why did you not beat us 6-0 or10-0 oh!thats right you just couln't finish your chances well sorry to break it to you good teams do finish their chances and put teams away.so what does that say about your squad?I was not going off on my rant i was just defending my team so don't be so sensitive big man and if we do go down to div.2 which is more likely i will still hit you up with occassional and delusional post.

Oreo

Oct 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha thats hilarious. you guys are bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutal. division 1 cup eh?... thats a prestigious tournament. good luck even scoring a goal.... worst forwards in the league and your midfielders shoot worse then i did in U11, have fun in div 2 boys! :wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is this some kind of virus? Link doesn't work... :confused:

Edit: Nevermind...works now :rolleyes:

Yes, it turns u into a neanderthal.

Darth vader voice "Berg I am your father"

Attachments

• neanderthal2_43183t.jpg