Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher I Kind, know how to coach and can still kick the shyt out of you. All that a side. Your poems will not save you. My perdiction Cliff will say you will drop. I am not sure if that is possible. And the most faniest thing I am still more fit than you are.
You just buy your self one of them whisles if you fall. Again good luck in your next game.
Punjabi boys are good guys and they play better soccer than you do. Onley when Conrad wants to play and young Italian lad comes out you do look ok. Rest of the time you guys look like spining wheel that does not know which way to go. Just remember sir Alex is older then me could still teach you how to tie your shorts.
You will do better in div two. And also you could possably play.

You always did prefer the "Punjabi boys" to the Croats. Thats your perrogative. As far as Cliff is concerned we just beat them in a close tough game. Also we officially cannot drop any longer. In div.2 we not only do better but win everything. I don't know who Sir Alex is and as far as you kicking the shite out of me dream on. I will bring some gloves next week and we can see if your boxing skills are still intact. :D:D:D

Thanks for the good wishes in our next game.:):):)

PS....Longball. You should post more often as you make alot of sense. I can live with sixth best or whatever. As far as being hated on here. The earth is green with envy. You always hate the one you love the saying goes. Thanks for noticing our stellar record. :):):)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dany Punjabies played for Croatian youth years ago. I told Parm that I will help him out for the years he and Banji and Joey and Nick and All Abraham and Jessy Dosenj helped me out. Just think with Marc Banicevic, Rob Ruk and Boban and Tony Sigur the type of team I head. Best in the west.
I spent many years coaching Punjabi side in PCSL and I still like it. Croatia is gone wrong way about it. You guys split in to many fractions. The only way forward is all as one. Vatreni are gone back to the main club. I thank them. Now we need you to do the same and things will get better. A BC Premier side and good div one side to draw from and good div two and a good U21 is needed. It was us older guys that set it up it is up to you guys to keap it going. Dany what is the use to play if only six people watch. It is hard to play if you only have two subs. Get the cheker shirts and you will see howmany guys come out.

Wazza10

Jan 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever finishes 6th from Div 1B will demolish the 1A side, the bottom 5 in 1A are shite compared to 1B, but then again anything can happen on any given day. I just dont understand how Cliff and Chile are so low in the standings, any explanations?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever finishes 6th from Div 1B will demolish the 1A side, the bottom 5 in 1A are shite compared to 1B, but then again anything can happen on any given day. I just dont understand how Cliff and Chile are so low in the standings, any explanations?

Are you really going to try and argue that Primo/Romania/Sporting are better than the bottom sides in 1A? :rolleyes:

I think it's been well established that whoever ends up in 6th in 1B is going to be a strong team. Now just imagine if the random draw in the summer was different and Sporting was put in 1A, while Serbia went to 1B! This is exactly why I was advocating having 20 teams in one group this year, with the relegation impact being so big. On the plus side after this year we never have to hear one of these stupid 1A vs. 1B arguments again :)

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can't speak for Cliff, but for Chile it was a matter of missing a few pieces at the beginning and then pissing away points in games that should have been won, I think it's safe to say Chile is the most skilled squad in 1 B and "should not" be in this position, same as Cliff, but we all knew going in that 1"b" was a considerable tougher side and that there could be some good teams fighting, having said that I truly believe that either Chile or Cliff will come thru in the relegation match, both these squads are sides which should push for promotion next year.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I play for poloina and i just found out,maybe they double booked the feild.

just got a phone call from our coach a while ago and someone vandalized the goalpost and city of burnaby said that they can't get it fixed until next week so look for a Wednesday night game at Van Tech.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Rino 1-0 over Green Devils in an extremely ugly match of football... 3pts for us anyway and keeps the pressure on Serbia.

Expect a larger pro-Polonia crowd than usual on Wednesday ;)

longball

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile and Cliff just fell victim to being in the harder group in my opinion.

I'll be trying to make the olympics vs MF and punjab vs Sporting

Both seem to be obvious results but if I make both or either I'll try to post a recap if anyone's interested.

Go figure serbia v polonia's make up game needs to be made up.

BTW has anyone seen Burnaby's turfs fields lately? They are in TERRIBLE condition, is there any plan on reseeding or resurfacing the field? Almost like astroturf with absolutely zero give and all the black rubber is just piled on in the center. Has to be in one of the worst conditions in the lower mainland, but I suppose it makes sense since it's the one of the oldest.

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Wickham play their A team in the Div 2 cup last night, and still lose 3-2? What a joke of a team, good luck against Akal tonight :)

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal 3 - 0 Wickham....Final....Congrats on promotion to Premier or is that the new Div.1???

Get up to speed tiger, BC Premier League squashed by the Premier teams last sunday, Azzi may step down, everything is back to status quo, no premiers team going anywhere and it sounds like the Div 1 will be at 10 teams...HOWEVER as this was one vote at the AGM (realignment & BC Premier) the whole thing may have just blown up in VMSL's face.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Akal. As I always say, gaining promotion is the hardest thing to do in ANY league in the world. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0