Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter January 2010

Dad!? :eek: Just so we stay on topic...what game was that? Is that Bingers?

On the Div. 1A side looks like Akal will win promotion assuming the don't pull a "Hurricanes" and piss it all away at the end. With another game vs. Wickham I think they will be ok...

Props again to Rino who have been the only team to beat Akal (a shutout at that thank you very much) but I fear it may be just a tad too little too late....

1B is still up for grabs with Van Oly_ics and Hurricanes separated by a mere point...I expect The 'Canes to dispatch Sporting with ease and hope they don't take that matchup lightly (let's see some razzle dazzle Jhoti!!)

We have a matchup against the Olympics that, depending on how many of our boys show up, may turn out to be another great match...first one was only 1-0 Van O...

Best of luck to all down the stretch. Keep it classy and keep it clean.

Bergamascho

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dad!? :eek: Just so we stay on topic...what game was that? Is that Bingers?

Haha, no that was not Binger's, it was the Green Devils, with Frenchie scoring the goal.

My favourite part is the attempt by #11 on NK to block the cross with his backside. Watcher is that you?

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Haha, no that was not Binger's, it was the Green Devils, with Frenchie scoring the goal.

My favourite part is the attempt by #11 on NK to block the cross with his backside. Watcher is that you?

amazing what an nk google search will do :D

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha thats hilarious. you guys are bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutal. division 1 cup eh?... thats a prestigious tournament. good luck even scoring a goal.... worst forwards in the league and your midfielders shoot worse then i did in U11, have fun in div 2 boys! :wa::wa::wa::wa::wa::wa:

Calm down snoreo cookie. Temple entered div 1 cup for a reason and not by choice. The younger guys on the team have chosen to play U21 and without them Temple lacks numbers to make a decent go of the Imperial Cup. It is funny that you mention U11 as that is what age group belongs on that thing you guys call a home field. Brutal!!!

Oh and btw, the worst forwards in the league have scored almost the double the amount of goals as NK has this season. Goodluck in provinicials as it appears NK has the imperial cup all but in the bag. :rolleyes:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just to touch on some previous posts here...

ASSMAN, you made some delusional posts earlier in the season about how great Polonia are, but over the course of the season it seems you have been humbled and your latest posts actually ring true. As you state, Polonia are not the most skilled team, but you guys are very hardworking and manage to grind out some results. It's not pretty, but it does allow for some limited success.

Devo, you on the other hand always makes delusional posts. According to you, you guys deserve to win every game, all your opposition sucks, and RFC Olympics are the greatest team in Div 1. Sadly neither your soccer skills or piss-taking has improved since you were playing 2CAT 5 years ago. Now, I just can't wait for Imperial Cup to start so we can all laugh when you lose to NK.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm willing to put up a case of Heineken that RFC takes down the NK train in the first round, any takers? :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Watcher are you saying Hoji can't ref. He was Ok. Your side needs shape scoot in and out with out a hit. If you played in the Valley you would have no players lef. You guys are far to soft. When I see sixfoot tree Brian bitch about every call. It makes it for no fun. Yet he plays more dirty than any other guy. Game is both ways. Just think of it this way. One ref in div one. That is the problem. And a second biggest problem i Azzi when he sends Div one senior sides to play on that small kids cow pasture park.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm willing to put up a case of Heineken that RFC takes down the NK train in the first round, any takers? :)

I'll add a 6 pack of quality beer to that bottled piss that RFC beats them... 6 quality Sam Adams :) No offense CIC I just am not a big fan of the douchebag beer...HEINEKENS AND YAYGA BOMBS ALL NIGHT!!!

Bergamascho

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes that was me making that valiant attempt to block the cross. Note the vertical on that jump. :cool::cool::cool:

Did you notice the poor keeping by FcBytca on that goal. It resulted in his demotion to the Green Devils :D:D:D:

Nice to see old footage. Methinks I'll post further videos more inline with NK's successful decade.:wa::wa::wa:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh and btw, the worst forwards in the league have scored almost the double the amount of goals as NK has this season. Goodluck in provinicials as it appears NK has the imperial cup all but in the bag. :rolleyes:

How is 32 goals by Sikh compared to 30 by NK "the double". :confused:

You are beyond words! :eek::eek::eek:

sparky_

Oct 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

NK +12 Goal DIff

Sikh -3

Sikh with 2x GA than NK

maybe thats why you guys suck and will be middle of the pack Div in 2 next year

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I stand corrected, however, 32 is still more than 30. Goodluck in the Imperial Cup. :wa:

Why thank you. And good luck to you against Bingers.:):):)

PS....If we are fortunate enough in the cup to pass Richmond, then Sikh should be wanting NK to pull the massive upset against Surrey, the top team in Premier, or even appear as if we belong on the same pitch as them. This will encourage your squad knowing that by virtue of your tie with us, you too can run with the best the VMSL has to offer on any given Sunday.:wa::wa::wa:

This could be a challenge after reading posts like the one that squeezed in between ours, no matter how factual it is.:D:D:D

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why thank you. And good luck to you against Bingers.:):):)

PS....If we are fortunate enough in the cup to pass Richmond, then Sikh should be wanting NK to pull the massive upset against Surrey, the top team in Premier, or even appear as if we belong on the same pitch as them. This will encourage your squad knowing that by virtue of your tie with us, you too can run with the best the VMSL has to offer on any given Sunday.:wa::wa::wa:

This could be a challenge after reading posts like the one that squeezed in between ours, no matter how factual it is.:D:D:D

Hate to burst your bubble, But if you were to get past Richmond, there is NO chance you will get past Surrey. For fcuk sakes you have 1 win against a top 4 team in Div 1 B. Keep playing the mucker style lets see how far it will get you in the cup ...

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Assman I never said we were the best team in the Div. My posts are reflections of the games. That's all. And I may not be Svelt, but Fat? I am a fcuk though.
Dezza, you make me sound like Watcher. That will end my posting on this site as I feel I've sunk to a new low. You guys are angry people!

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Assman, Watcher, or Dezza. Any takers on CIC's bet?

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Three things:

1) NK's 'goals for' should increase with their next two opponents, and probably bring them on par with Sikh Temple
(keeping in mind that the aggregate score for the Temple/Metro Ford games was 6 - 0, while NKs first game against Metro Ford was a 1- 0 default.)

2) No one really gives a shite because you're only as good as your next game

3) Nk gets royalties every time Polska spanks it to that vid.:wa:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hate to burst your bubble, But if you were to get past Richmond, there is NO chance you will get past Surrey. For fcuk sakes you have 1 win against a top 4 team in Div 1 B. Keep playing the mucker style lets see how far it will get you in the cup ...

We are a top four team!

Who moved the rock and let you out?

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

We are a top four team!

Who moved the rock and let you out?

With a point on Sunday you just moved into top 4. Dont know if you will end up there since Cliff still has a chance to climb up. It still doesnt take away from the fact you guys are a shite team. Keep on mucking away boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0