Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftHunka

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahah NK hrvat have the same right like all the teams to asipre for promotion that being said some teams are more so happy to be in div 1 and survive the drop as with any league but good on NK for turning a few heads and I think they have a Bright future if taken in the right direction, and as for and CAT team I don't believe they even have a forum. Enough said.

Daft hunka

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 6 CAFA 2

Good clean game. 2-0 NK at the half. A few mercy calls by the ref prevented more NK goals as CAFA added a couple of late ones. Really don't want to miss next weeks tilt against Rinos, but the Masters team Kicks off at the same time. Thanks Salov!!!!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino WS VS NK. I think Kizer could do it. If you guys play on Beacensfield. Nk will win by one. SmartCoach and Kizer have improved this year. Best of luck to both.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Dezza. Got to see this one. Kizer head his troups running six klicks three times a week for last few weeks. I think Watcher is in for one.

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr base, i saw you at the pcov game on the weekend. what did you think about the kid with the long hair on the other team?

anjin

Sep 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nk 0 - 2 Rino's

Sloppy start by Rino's could have had NK up by a couple, but a fortuitous own goal gave Rino's the lead. They settled down, cut out the errors and were 2-0 at half after a nice finish by chazling (10 goals in 5 games).

2nd half became a frantic affair with NK playing some nice football and pressing hard. Not many opportunities though and Rino's created a few the other end. Ref had a tough game as the match turned chippy, in fact was chippy throughout. NK will feel harder done by having taken the loss, but Rino's were good for their win

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 2-0 Rich Olympics - Not much to report, Chile dominates play and misses way too many chances to blow the game wide open. Richmond plays very hard and stick to their system, but have a hard time generating any possesion. After Chile goes up 1-0 10 mins into the 2nd, Richmond presses with more desire and hard work than skill, but the Chile defense led by Tarek and Narcisse simply shuts down any gaps which leads to the 2-0 on a counter attack and that's all she wrote.

Rumour has it CAFA has pulled the big upset 5-2 over Norvan, I'll take it with a grain of salt until we can get some official confirmation here. PD

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Train is fine. They just need their coach to put a plug in his mouth or train will end up with no players in three games. Six yellows in one game tells you that the comand post is off balance. Skill is there size is there, the only lack is system of play and rispect for a ref.
Bad warding a ref will only make you go mad. Watcher needs to take the comand in his hands, send any one that does not lisen to Tim Hortons and go from there.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile 2-0 Rich Olympics - Not much to report, Chile dominates play and misses way too many chances to blow the game wide open. Richmond plays very hard and stick to their system, but have a hard time generating any possesion. After Chile goes up 1-0 10 mins into the 2nd, Richmond presses with more desire and hard work than skill, but the Chile defense led by Tarek and Narcisse simply shuts down any gaps which leads to the 2-0 on a counter attack and that's all she wrote.

Rumour has it CAFA has pulled the big upset 5-2 over Norvan, I'll take it with a grain of salt until we can get some official confirmation here. PD

JUST POSTED CAFA5- NOVAN 2 ???????
GAME REPORT SOMEONE PLEASE

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
JUST POSTED CAFA5- NOVAN 2 ???????
GAME REPORT SOMEONE PLEASE

Sounds like Norvan's keeper is injured long term and they can't find a suitable replacement, looks like they are stuck with some inexperience in goal for the next few weeks, ouch. They also playing with a very short bench.

Maybe Calway can start a brand new thread for us on this? pd

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually watched the game. Norvan D is very suspect. CAFA deserved the win. Couldn't stay full 90 minutes. My prediction is that Norvan will stay in DIV 1, based on what I saw last night.

hackshow

Aug 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
We (Norvan) sucked. Full credit to CAFA who deserved the points based on finshing alone...although we did enjoy the yelps and screams from a few players that would have made it appear as if we were weilding shotguns all game. We came out very flat and let in 2 goals in the first 5 mins. Then settled down, got one back and after proceeded to give up 2 more off 2 set plays...down 4-1 at break. @nd half we played better and pushed forward, couldnt buy one. Some off the woodwork, atleast another few quality saves from the CAFA keeper and more and more missed oppurtunities...They got one with 15 left on a counter and we got a consolation late to make it 5-2, Calway with both...Its going to be a tough week in training and then its on to the next one, be prepared for a fired up Norvan team as no one slept easy Saturday night.

Hackshow #12

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Norvan are struggling between the sticks, maybe they should look to a great young goalkeeper from the North Shore, Michael Newton. Surely some of their players are friends with him and convince him to transfer over ;)

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 3 Lobbans 1

It was cold, wet and slick on the Newton turf. Army scores first after 30 minutes only to have Lobbans counter within 5 minutes. Second half sees another from the Army and then a PK to make it 3-1. Sunday 8 pm start is killer!

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Norvan are struggling between the sticks, maybe they should look to a great young goalkeeper from the North Shore, Michael Newton. Surely some of their players are friends with him and convince him to transfer over ;)

Too bad he has a lifetime deal with Chile, Newts even got his dual citenzenship, he was flewn was down to help rescue the miners, word has it that if he keeps a clean sheet against Rino's in two weeks he gets a brand new blackberry torch!!!

hackshow

Aug 18, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much fun as Newt was in Kamloops, I dunno if I could stay in another hotel room with that man...plus his transfer fee is too high...UNLESS he is in Iphone man instead of a Berry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0