Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL D1 ] Results and Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know my posts arent as elequant as others or even make sense half the time but PD dont take yourself or anyone else on here to seriously and especially dont stop posting when your team takes a bit of a nosedive in my eyes it wreaks of sourgrapes!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesnt TTP stand for take the piss?If anything any assclown has to say on here really affects your life beyond sitting in front of the computer, and you cant turn off that anger when you turn off your computer then its time to post elsewhere no?

Not that I agree but isn't that pretty much what he just said?

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, didn't think I'd be missed...sorry fellas, but one particular poster has turned me completely off this site, although most people that read and post are legit good guys with insightful posts, I can't spend the time that I do trying to post acurate and detailed reports when there's an ignorant clown waiting to post his "insight" after Chile tie or lose a game.

I try to be a serious poster, but I'm not going to come in here and defend, deny or justify how my brother and I run E. de Chile because some ass clown thinks its funny to post things based on assumptions. I truly did enjoy posting our game reports, but I have stopped simply because I don't need that provocation, interpret that as you will.

Good luck to all div 1 teams the rest of the way, may the best 2 squads move on to the promised land that is promotion to the division of honour, over and out, pd.

PD
Keep posting ignore the idiot
If some one want's to dispute your game report it should be from div 1 teams that have played against your excellent team.

Chilean Superstar

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD
Keep posting ignore the idiot
If some one want's to dispute your game report it should be from div 1 teams that have played against your excellent team.

As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, the "idiot" is indeed an "idiot" and the crap he writes is not even considered piss taking but rather idiotic.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, the "idiot" is indeed an "idiot" and the crap he writes is not even considered piss taking but rather idiotic.

Actually you calling him an "idiot" is what drew the attention of his vitriol in Chile's direction. Perhaps you should try not poking the old, fat, drunk, stupid bear. Unless you can handle a little TTP.

Hi Watcher :cool:

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually you calling him an "idiot" is what drew the attention of his vitriol in Chile's direction.

Do you really think the old, fat, drunk, stupid, ugly,useless,annoying,village idiot (I may have added a compliment or two there) will be able to figure out the word vitriol? He only understands the english language when it's in poetic form, or when it's used as metaphors and analogies relating to trains.:confused:

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's what happened to Charlie? Did imigration Canada finally get all my letters? As for imports who has the most in the league? We currently have two (1 England 1 Bermuda) I assume Chile has quite a few as well, with Rino tapping the European market. We have a guy in Columbia right now on a scouting trip. Would be interesting to see the nationalities in the league programs.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's what happened to Charlie? Did imigration Canada finally get all my letters? As for imports who has the most in the league? We currently have two (1 England 1 Bermuda) I assume Chile has quite a few as well, with Rino tapping the European market. We have a guy in Columbia right now on a scouting trip. Would be interesting to see the nationalities in the league programs.

We have scout on his way to mars looking for aliens to score on you.Charlie will back next time we play.

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK 1 Bingers 0

As predicted may I add. Almost had the Chile game right as well. Three points back of them. Not bad for a middle to bottom team. 0-0 at the half in a tight match where every challenge was rough. Brilliantly officiated by Rene may I add. Deluca scored a beauty with 18 or so remaining as he turned the last defender inside out before slotting it past the always strong Critter. Bingers demand a price all game and were unlucky not to tally even ringing one off the crossbar in the last five minutes. Hrvat keeps getting it done with their skeleton crew. No. 10 was dangerous for the Army all game but the Train is playing some stingy defence right now. Hope Van O's tie the Serbs.

Allllllllll Aboarrrrrrrrrd!!!!!!!!!:wa::wa::wa:

Watcherrrr where areee youuu? For all the smack you talk about people going silent after losing streaks, your no where to be found after going 0-3 since your last post. How is being a bottom table team suiting you? I was spot on in my prediction for your team, and look that three point gap has turned to 10, with a realistic chance of it being 13 after next week. All aboard???

foursquare

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow - good point. it'll definitely be a tough go for them tonight.

looks like one guys is gone for 4 games. having seen some ugly reds this year, which only resulted in 2 game suspensions, i have to imagine it was pretty bad. anyone know what he did?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly 4-5 game suspensions are usually the result of verbally abusing a referee.

Causing grievous bodily harm is much less of an offense :(

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Binger's up 3-0 over Olympics at half-time.

3-2 final. As expected, Olympics came out flying in the 2nd half and had us under a lot of pressure. Scored a laser free kick from the edge of the box and another nice header off the under side of the bar with about 18 to go to set up a hectic finish. They had a couple of chances late including a corner at the death but Critter and co. held on.

5 great goals in the game and a huge result for the Army building on a great team performance last week vs. Serbia.

PD, we did you guys a solid tonight, can we get a game report vs. the Train? :D

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happened to watch the NK and Chileans tonight. NK had 5 starters out and on top of that NK is probably the youngest team in the league this year, with, I'm guessing a good 30-40% of the team made up of 18 year olds. Some good young players but with young kids you never know what you are going to get and NK is nothing if not wildly inconsistent this year. Watching a few games I'd venture to say that on any given night they are capable of losing to anyone. But, on any given night, when the team is at full strength, the are also capable of beating most of the teams in the league too.

Tonight the Chileans came out and looked by far the better team, scoring two nice goals early on. But, NKs youngsters started to pour it on and the Chileans looked really dodgy at the back in the final 10 minutes of the half. Two NK breakaways with one hitting the post and the other with the forward beating the Chilean keeper but shooting wide. Should have been 2-2 at the half.

Second half the Chileans came out strong and scored a 3rd on a cross. But, from where I sat the Chilean forward clearly batted the ball into the net with his hand and I thought no goal and red card for sure. But, no call from the ref, causing the NK keeper to go mental and nearly get tossed. Really pivotal call because that would likely have changed the complexion of the game. Having said that, Chile's forwards were proving too much for the young and makeshift NK backline, but, still, I thought the Chilean defense looked vulnerable all game, and to a team that hasn't scored a lot of goals this year.

Chile got another, and then gave up a goal and their players started bickering and arguing with each other, which showed a notable lack of team discipline I thought. Chile got lucky on a late NK breakaway that would have narrowed the score, even though the game was clearly in hand. Chile got a 5th but off the ensuing kickoff NK's forward blasted a Hail Mary from the center circle that the Chilean keeper mishandled and embarrassingly let into the net. So 5-2 and the better team on the night won. But, unless they shore up that defense and get a bit more team discipline and maturity I can't see the Chileans having a ghost of a chance at promotion. Just sayin'

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RickG, no ref in their right mind would give a straight red card for a playertrying to use his hand to score a goal on the other team. Unless the guy already had a yellow card, he was not going to get a straight red. It wasn't a pivotal play unless the guy who allegedly handled the ball had a yellow card, then it could have been somewhat pivotal. Good game report though.....I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0