Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by J_B
Sporting 1 - Inter 1

We took it to inter most of the game.....

Cheers
JB

JB, where you at the same game I was????

The first 20 minutes, you guys couldnt get out of your own end!

Granted, there were lapse were Sporting took the play.
But, come on....to say we took inter....give me a break.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini

We took it to inter most of the game.....

If you read the qoute properly it does say "most of the game" that does state that you did have your fair share of time on the ball as well.:eek:

Cheers
JB

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportstown 5 - Sappperton 0

It was a great performance by our squad yesterday!! Sap REALLY needed a goalie yesterday b\c the one they had was shocking! They may as well have stacked their bags in the net and gone with an extra attacker! DZee had a hat trick but the best (worst) goal was a 40 yard free kick that megged(sp) the sap keeper!

Good showing from us and it's nice to finally have our team back to full strength!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Zaurrini

Originally posted by J_B

If you read the qoute properly it does say "most of the game" that does state that you did have your fair share of time on the ball as well.:eek:

Cheers
JB

Actually, it does sound like we never touched the ball.

And , no, sporting didn;t have the majority of possession.
In fact, I would say we did.
Our so called scrambles, were from breaking your so called defense apart, and the result was goal mouth scrambles (plural)

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting / Inter

Whatever :rolleyes:

The game was pretty even, in all aspects. Actually Phil, you were the only forward on Inter that created any danger by actually winning some headers/flick-ons.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally agree Gomesy

It was a fair result for both teams but looking at JBs post:

We took it to inter most of the game, I don't think that they really had a shot from a far. Most of thier threat came from scrums inside the 18, Some of thier chances were cleared off the line, but all in all a good game. Should have been another 3 points for us, but the blind old linesman we had missed an offside call and again we have to settle for one point and tied a top of our table.

I can see why Super Pippo is taking offense...Good game though and hopefully we'll meet again down the road....

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sporting / Inter

Originally posted by Gomesy16

The game was pretty even, in all aspects.

Finally, a portuguese with common sense.

JB, we had four goal mouth scrambles.

i would say, that could be considered four quality chances.
One was saved by your keeper, one was shot wide, one was cleared off the line by a defender...and Tony Gaita pulled a Paul Coffey and went end to end, skinning some defender on the goal line and finally roofing it upstairs after a brief scramble.
Still wondering how he got by that defender...

I saw first hand what all the fuss was about re:Fonseca and his diving.
He dove every chance he got, and got every single call. The refs have to start being more aware of this.
BUT, to Fonseca's credit, if the refs are going to give him the call...why not go down? He knocks a perfect free kick, and is dangerous every time he gets the ball.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pip, perhaps you were having trouble with JB because he's not Portuguese. He's Irish and we know how difficult they can be. Dirty cnuts.

Any chance you can bottle two more games for us. Thanks. I knew you would understand.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Keeper

Originally posted by Zeus
DZee had a hat trick but the best (worst) goal was a 40 yard free kick that megged(sp) the sap keeper!

I hoping that it wasn't Kent in Net. Their first keeper is out due to a car accident.

Tough luck for Sap. points are very important at this time of the year.

WAB, how long is the Keeps out for.
Or is he going for the big ICBC Claim?

HOS

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you in the cat division ill be there the rest of my life

Hey Zeus,I may not be a proffesional goalie or even a good one, but I will lay a proffesional ass woopin on you.I was absolutley horrendous against your squad and hearing it from a guy named Zeus makes it that much more unbearable :mad: :mad: :mad:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcdirty,

I'll be sure to play in the CAT game next time we play you so you can lay that "proffesional ass woopin on" me!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone seen the size of the new " Argie" player? He massive. He must be 6'7" 250lbs, but a touch of baby elephant.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't mess with Golden Child :D

That's big Ray - he played on Peg 2 years ago... funny as hell

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was having a laugh at his shorts and then he told me they were XXL. I stopped laughing. The guys hilarious though he apologized to our bench for his uniform. :D

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa vs Peg

Well after reading HOS'S report, it was pretty accurate, Khalsa had most of the game, the outside mids had there way with peg, raju and mandela basically ran by there opponents. Too much speed for peg. In the back, Khalsa was very solid, Jesse Dhami had a great game and so did Harbinder Chohan. Harry Sanhdu, did his job effectively. Upfront Marcelo and Jason were doing well, but could not score in the first half. The first goal was a great volley by Raju Chohan, peg goalie had no chance, second goal was a great chip by marcelo, and the third was a leechy goal from leechy tactics. Even Randy Celebrini couldn't generate that much offence. HOS was great, and Mike Brkich did alot of running and hard work. Overall probably Khalsa's best game in a long time.

See u sunday against the argies:p

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0