Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL 2002/03 Premier League Results

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should have stayed

BJB, did I miss anything during the BBQ? Fcuk I should have stayed but my homework was waiting for me...............................fcuk how geeky!!!

knvb,

What the hell were you doing playing hockey? I thought Dutch people just speed skate and play soccer?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to go to far off topic, but I wasn't playing I was watching the hockey game. Look around TTP a little more it's a wondrous. place.... :rolleyes:

Shamrocks right, it wasn't the most politically correct thing to say, but at the time it was the most accurate description I could give. If you watched you would understand. (the game that is.)

Jinky... Yes.

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS where were you tonite ????

Just got back from the Khalsa / Westside game.......
Khalsa 3 Westside 4 , ,,,,,,

HOS simply put had a mare !!! caught sleeping on the first 3, HOS you spotted Westside those goals, what happened to you today ???? It was a very un HOS type of performance......anyways it was 3-0 for Westside at half but Khalsa came back with determination and totally outplayed Westside for the full 45 in the second , scoring all their goals in that half, and ... some key subs by the big man for Khalsa were impactful, the big man should of gotten in a lot earlier I thought.......Khalsa still looks good and showed a lot of character tonite. Westside are a marginal team with great work ethic but not to exciting to watch.

HOS heads up pal , that should make you hungry for Surrey next week, remember to follow your shout with your body in the six !!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
perhaps HOS wasn't wearing his night-vision goggles

nice to see the premier take it's toll on the the new
lads. WELCOME :p
SEE YOU AT CLOVERHOOF!!!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos....

Hos..........you played like shite..........you know that and I know that......fcuk....What do you have to say? I don't mean to be a prick but you sounded so confident coming into the game.......what happened??? you were shite:confused:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Na Na Na Na Na Naaaaaaa!!! ahhhhhh haa ha haaaa haaaaa!!!! Sorry I'll post something later when I can regain composure!!! Blahhhh ha ha ha ha ha!!!!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boy with team mates and club mates like Khalsa's got who needs enemies...:rolleyes:

BBY beat Sapp. 2-1 today. Did anyone go and watch?

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry we couldn't post earlier, but we just got home from the bar.
Another victory, don't ya know!

Game was well in hand for the good guys until the horrible spot shot that was awarded to make it interesting.

All said and done, we won. So kiss my drunk ass!:wa:

Love
Besty, Notty,C.H, and the rest of the Caps!:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

WAB was in Notty's back pocket all day!!!

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
besty from the spot

besty,

speaking of horrilbe spot shots....

on a "west" side note:

westside perspective from friday nite: 3-0 first half for the good guys. 3-1 second half for the other guys. a tale of two halves. end result, simply put, is a W for the tortoise and an L for the hare.....think we know who wins the race...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Sporting beat Argentina 5-3 today out at Hillcrest. Finally met their manager... he needs to get a TTP account! :D

Another result I've been informed of:

Peg 6
ACM 1

Apparently Steve Reed's son scored today for Peg after beating Carm :eek:

~Regs.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs is right

We beat Argentina 5-3 today at Hillcrest. Steve Dormer had 4 goals today and is now at the top of the table in the Golden Boot race.

We had a terrible linesman today. He was bad for both teams, but honestly had no clue how to make a proper call. Example, in the first half, the Argies play the ball over the top, I see that the linesman has his head down running down the line and is not watching the play, so I yell "Offside!". He stops immediately and raises his flag. This was just one example of many botched calls, just terrible for a Premier game.

All in all, a good result for us, but we're not too happy with 3 goals against.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pick on the White Keeper, with a BAD Shoulder

Originally posted by sportoitalia
Just got back from the Khalsa / Westside game.......
Khalsa 3 Westside 4 , ,,,,,,

HOS simply put had a mare !!! caught sleeping on the first 3, HOS you spotted Westside those goals, what happened to you today ???? It was a very un HOS type of performance

Here's my story, and I am sticking to it.

I had a very tough night on Friday, Westside was able to score thier first two goals on near post flick-ons that were shocking.
First goal, Harry was infront of the Big Man at the near post, I did make the mistake of calling for a ball that I had no chance getting to, so it ended up flicked past me and into the empty net:mad:
Second goal was also a near post flick, except I didn't call for it this time and our defender on the near post didn't get the ball cleared. 2-nil westside 15 min. in:mad:

Then the night got worse for HOS, I came out for a high ball, got fouled by the big man up front, and did my shoulder in, the rest of the game (60 min.) was played with one good arm and many hurt feelings.
Ya the third goal was bad, a 25 or more yard shot by Mosher beat me, but I just couldn't react with my injury.:mad:

I like how all the boys get on us when we have a bad night, if you can play goal get out to practice on Tuesday, we may need you on Sat. vs Slurrey.

Hey Bronco, the only thing you have to cheer about is a Khalsa loss, and never a Croatia win to go on about:p

HOSoftoPhysio
NeedtheShitthatKilledElvisforSat.:eek:

S

slickupna

HOS YOU'RE A TRUE CHAMPION !!!!!!!!!

first of all KNOB !!!! SportiItalia is obviously italiano & Hard Ballz speaks on behalf of S. Temple........no one and I mean no one from the Khalsa Organization blames each other for losses or bad games just not done with !!!

HOS did not have one of his better games but neither did the 10 guys in front of him and especially the back line in the first half !!!

Spectators, admirers and supporters are all entitled to their personal opinions.......my opion of you KNVB is that you are a mutherFcuker with a red neck and come this saturday we will rip your head off and show it to you !!!!!!!!

KHALSACREWAREONEHAPPYFAMILYAND KNOBISJELOUSCAUSEHWISANORPHANTHATLIVESINATRAILERPARK

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 Surrey U 1

Inter had the pressure from the get go and went up 1-0 early with a dodgy shoulder/side of the face goal by Pipo. They all count I guess... :rolleyes: As the match went on the Reffing got worse and worse. 5 yellows and one red were handed out in the first half alone. 2 more reds and 1 yellow were sent out in the second half, which is amazing because it wasn't a physical game at all. Although Benji got the brunt of some pretty hard tackles. If he wasn't so soft the guys would have let up..... a bit. :D

Surrey scored mid-way through the second off a wicked free kick and seemed to pressure the rest of the half, but Inter did have the second red so we were up a man. The Wops are a much inproved team, much better than last year for sure.

Thanks to Pipo and J. Holiday for the spicy ass Hot dog and pint after the game. It's hard to tell who has the better set up at Adanac, Inter or Croatia? Croatia may be slightly better because it less of a walk to the BBQ.

I also heard Metro Ford beat up on the Toons 4-1.

R

Roberts

Originally posted by knvb

Thanks to Pipo and J. Holiday for the spicy ass Hot dog and pint after the game.

HOT DOG??

WTF?

I am sure you mean geeger, or ital sausage.......
and from what I heard, it was a mild one!:eek:

(superpippousingWhiteShoesRobertsAccount)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my opion of you KNVB is that you are a mutherFcuker with a red neck and come this saturday we will rip your head off and show it to you
Where the hell did that come from?

Please, don't embarrass yourself you little puke. Bring your game and then talk a little trash. Even your dim witted goalie knows as much. It's also waaay to early to bring out the red neck comments... that is unless you want me to bring up the fact that we are out of tolit paper and its just good timing Khalsa is coming to Cloverdale.

BTW, my red neck is hereditary. My grandma and her grandma before her were all gingers...it's not my fault I burn easy. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pipo, I can't believe you would deny young Roberts of his first post... Shame on you.

Btw, that hot dog, sausage, geeger or whatever you wanted to call it was anything , but mild. I fear tomorrow morning. Big Time.

See you at Captain's track night. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second that, KNVB does live in a Trailer Park

Originally posted by slickupna
.......my opion of you KNVB is that you are a mutherFcuker with a red neck and come this saturday we will rip your head off and show it to you !!!!!!!!

Slickupna, thank-you for your support, Khalsa will bounce back from that loss, I promise that. I hope that we can come out strong against Slurrey next Sat. but we do have some injuries that are hurting us right now, but every team deals with that through the year.

Tell me when KNVB's head comes off, I would like to see just what he has upstairs, I think there will be a few soccer balls and lots of Cnuts and titty's.

It is tight on our side, WV Trollups have come into the picture and are at Khalsa, Slurrey, and Westsides heels.

Good luck all teams next week.

HOS:wa:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hoo-tha- fukk--r-u?

slick,

you may be a kickboxer, but i as well as the rest of the surrey
lads are just plain kickers:D . bring yer 96ers to 168 & 64 th
and you'll go home sore with no points

i called our game to be the one to watch this week and i know it was a battle. next week we will win

sat. 2:30 cloverdale:knvb: :bronco: :wa:
come dance with tha lads:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Neck

Hey Slick

KNVB is that you are a mutherFcuker with a red neck and come this saturday we will rip your head off and show it to you !!!!!!!!

Are you saying that he literally has a red neck or that he's an actual red neck????:confused:

knvb

Your neck didnt even get red when you ate one of those SPICY HOT DOGS on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!;)

methinksslickhasnoclue!!!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0