Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playing the first half with just 9 players and a goalie while sitting three subs.

Maybe he just wanted the extra company...

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lads, where are you...

Wallace and City, where the fcuk are you twats, I am dying to hear the excuses flow through TTP about how you lot were short-manned, the ref fcuked you guys, you were missing your ten best players, etc, etc, etc............

.............still waiting................

DCR RULES !!

Cheers, Mackers.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo DCR! shite happens! We've been there and done that but you guys are one team that deserve it, well done. PGR must have gotten their game ball back or something. Sikh Temple will give you a bigger shallacking in a couple of weeks! SIKH TEMPLE RULES:D !

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha ha

mackers:

i don't think you are going to see city or wallace posting on here for quite some time. i think if they did they would have to sleep in the bed they shat in. ha ha. i'm pleased as punch. :p

max

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring It!!

Like I told all Y'all the Sikh Lads are not here to fcuk around this year, anyone that wants to step up... Bring It.. I'm sick and tired of hearing about RUFC, DCR, and 96ers... We are guaranteed to be up at the top this year and if anyone wants to get to premier this year... well... You'll have to get through us this year! we mean bidness... And the best part about it is... We have no payrolll which means more beer... hmmmmmm....beeer... You wait we're only gettin better, missing a couple of starters plus a couple of new signings comin up... (won't say who) but once we get that finishing touch you guys are done... all y'all...

Props to PGR now I don't feel like a fcuking loser losin to that shitty team.... All in all 2-2 Sikhs and 96ers, good game but had them on there toes for awhile, vice versa...

imeg4fun....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just one question for our Sikh friends

I have to admit that up until today, I've been actively ignoring all these grade-school-type post from Wallace, City, Hard Ballz, and to a lesser extent, Brigit. However, I feel that I should listen more attentively to their ramblings, since I one day hope to teach their age group.

That said, and as a result of examining the Div 1 A standings, I have but one question for Hard Ballz and Bringit: when are exactly are you planning on winning a game?

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top of the Table??

Bringit,
Don't you think it is a little early for the glowing prediction of promotion?? You have played 3 games and I don't see any Victories:confused: If you make to the top of the table then maybe a little self props but until then save-it.

Jinky,
Thanks for helping keep my spirits high "Goal lead"

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Did anyone else predict the DCR demies?? Well done Point Grey, it should be a quiet week from the Cove:cool:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
they'll show...

Max,

I think they'll show up, it's just going to take them a couple days to come up with some bull s**t story about why they lost to PGR and I can't wait !!

Cheers, Mackers.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR 1 Point Grey 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice !!

dickens_cider,

That was very eloquently put, I couldn't have said it any better and yes.....we are still waiting....................

Cheers, Mackers.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They 're lurking...

Congrats to the PGR lads on a good result over DCR. I note with interest that City was spotted on the 'who's on' list a little earlier today.......nothing to say though. Maybe tweedle dum and tweedle dee have chucked the towel in. I wonder what the rest of the DCR lads make of their antics on TTP. They must be lurking out there...are you lads seriously gonna let these 2 be the voice of DCR? Shameful.:rolleyes:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
props to PGR

Yes I too would like to give congrats to the lads at PRG:) Regardless of who you beat this weekend (just is made that much sweeter that it was tweedle dee and tweedle dum) any team that can rebound the way you guys did have to be respected!

I think after watching a game between a couple of premier teams this weekend that the gap between the premier and Div 1 has been dramatically closed, compared to years past!

Cheers,

John

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wait till Imperial Cup... if you don't pansie out and play in the Div 1 Cup...

I think after watching a game between a couple of premier teams this weekend that the gap between the premier and Div 1 has been dramatically closed, compared to years past!

I know it's Takethepiss but that's just crazy talk!

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Closer than you think

According to the standings, Regs, it seems that Peg is closer to div 1 than in years past. ;)

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wrond team dumbass

I think you are refering to the mighty Sporting Mr. TB:D The other reason I said that was the team we played on the weekend were made up of mostly Premier players from last year and those watching us play were in the bleedin division as well........we finish our game and the game going on between two premier teams have players that we played against in years past......an no they weren't a recently promoted team.

Now if you could just offer this lowly div 1 squad some pointers on how to not tie every bloody game we might be getting somewhere............opps wrong team to ask advice from:eek:

yoursinpisstakinbutnotthistime,

John

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgan

Did PGR take my advice and play you in net.Outstanding perfomance at the Beach blast,still in awe.

Jinky

Was it off your foot that the winner came from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0