Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Peg 1 - Lomas 0
(peg only likes to defend but being at home should give them 1)

City 0 - Fire 2
(firemen should get their first win in the first division)

Clan 0 - RUFC 3
(a breakout for RUFC <I should get 2 myself> and the clan won't be able to get through for any)

Point 1 - DCR 0
(dcr don't rock and the point should be made)

96 2 - shiks 2
(good draw from two teams that don't like the bad weather)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
more predictions

HARD BALLZ MAKING HIS PREDICTIONS FOR THE WEEKEND.....EXCUSE ME, BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ALL THE TEAMS PLAY AND SOME I JUST DON'T LIKE........

PEG 1-0 LOMAS ( I DON'T LIKE THE NAME MERALOMA )

CITY 0-1 FIREFIGHTERS ( FIRE IS JUST NOT WHAT THEY USED TO BE. THEY BARELY GOT A TIE OUT OF THE GREAT SIKHS! )

CLAN 1-2 RUFC ( I'LL GIVE RUFC AN EDGE. IJUST HATE HEARING ABOUT CLAN AND THE SUPERSTARS.... NOT THAT RUFC IS ANY BETTER BUT WE BEAT RUFC LAST YEAR 1-0.. ( I'M SURE RUFC RECALLS THAT GAME WHERE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALOT WORSE...... BUT #5 BURIED THE WINNER AGAINST FRANKS...........IT WAS A BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!

PGR 0-3 DCR ( PGR CAN'T GET OVER THE SIKHS FOR SELLING THEIR GAME BALL FOR A CASE OF BEER......DCR, I'LL GIVE YOU THIS GAME JUST REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED THE SIKHS IN DIV.1....... LET ME REMIND YOU........YOU LOST!

96ERS 1-2 SIKHS ( THIS IS NOT AN UPSET SO RELAX! SIKHS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY......96ERS WILL HAVE MANY INJURIES TO HEAL AFTER THIS ONE..... MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE TO INCREASE THE PAYROLL IF ANYTHING..... BUNCH OF PLUMBERS.........GO BACK TO ROMANIA.... MAKE SURE YOU BRING SOME WEED FOR AFTER THE GAME SNED!

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice the dumbest guy on here!!!

Apprentice, you stupid shite, even if you know everyone in the entire league who cares? Do you get off on that you goof, haha I can't believe that you said that!!!!!! Do you tell your girlfriend that you "know everyone in BC soccer".....You are tit and you impress nobody so shut the **** up loser!!!!DCR FOR LIFE

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reading comprehension

city:

the only impression you are making is your serious lack of reading comprehension and logic skills.

who are YOU trying to impress asshole?

max

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my ears hurt

Quit shouting hard ballz we can hear you. One correction though, that Sikhs/Richmond game was two years ago.

-yowensayingdoubleuponyourshinguardsthisweekend zeko- :)

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wallace's bitch

it seems that when everybody takes the piss out of Wallace you shed a tear. Is he going to get mad at you if you don't stick up for him. At no point did I say that I know everybody in the league, but you two big mouths always think you know everybody and everything. Thank God I have a girlfriend , cause I wouldn't want to get stuck being someone's bitch like you. Go take your DCR pride and shove it up your ass. Your the shite's. I've seen you play. Thank God your over on that Cove with the rest of the idiots.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
City's Loyalty

City where was your DCR Pride and Loyalty last year when you were with Norvan.

City'sjustupsetclandidn'taskhimtojumpship.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cider what's up

Cider, NORVAN blows you should know that!!! Loyalty is based on respect, I have none for them....simple as that!!!!!DCR PRIDE

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs and Scooby

I was just thrilled to be on TTP but I'll try to calm down. Hey Scoobs, where the hell did you come up with that 6-0 shallacking by the Celtics over the great sikh lads. ...Give me a break! By the way, how well is your team doing this weekend? Heck your team is probably going to the premier division too!

yours truly, HARD BALLZ

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wallace and CIty

Hey Wallace,and your mate City,its time for you lot to grow up , this forum is called take the piss, not grade 8 remedial class, so if you have some half decent piss takin to talk about then please do so if not shut up. Some of your fellow DCR members must be ashamed to be associated with you two, (ask city17 who i am, if you are wondering how i would know anything about DCR).If you want to continue with your name calling please start anorther thread called Wallace and City show.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop fcukin around

Captain,

Can you please post your college football picks in your thread.

CD

To everybody else,

Croatia B is undefeated, carry on.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defeat this!

Yo Croat! I'll give you something to defeat. The only thing you Croatians know how to do is dive and hold your ankles like a bunch of Pu$$ies! Too bad the Italians are better at it! You want to be defeated why don't you send me a message and our teams can have a match and that includes any other team that is ****y. We love to shut people up!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defeat this!

Yo Croat! I'll give you something to defeat. The only thing you Croatians know how to do is dive and hold your ankles like a bunch of Pu$$ies! Too bad the Italians are better at it! You want to be defeated why don't you send me a message and our teams can have a match and that includes any other team that is ****y. We love to shut people up!

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
match report

Serbian White Eagles-3 Sikh Temple A/ sikh u21's-2

Pretty chippy match, for an exhibition, featuring some 2 footed tackles by Serbia's answer to Crazy George. Sikhs were short a few starters from the A team but the u21's filled in admirably. Serbia was fairly skilled but their old legs failed them in the second half. All round, an evenly played game with the Sikhs creating better chances. Serbs will definitely drop back down to div 1. Ready boys, 96ers are on deck.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're now old enough

Willy,

I couldn't help but notice that you're now old enough to offically join Pegasus. Any interest from your end of things? Happy Birthday, Willy. :)

Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0