Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your Shite

Wallace, I agree that the Clan team is a bunch of flakes and they don't know what they have got them selves into. But the only reason you wankers are still together is because nobody's looking for a bunch of half witted plummers.

dcrwilldefinetlyrocknextyearintheseconddivision.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
clan are going to be good soon

the clan are going to be good so let us not pipe off if u don't want to have a foot ion ur mouth

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
animal you flake

yourmomshagsanimals more like it. I am amazed you know so much about the mighty DCR. Do you play for that RUFC joke team? The team that has never won Div.1. The team that got thumped by DCR last year 5-2 on their home pitch.

Being from Richmond you must be all of the above

a.) an inbred
b.) now a homeless fag
c.) on welfare
d.) a complete loser

Do DCR a favor and stay in the shite hole they call Richmond.

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scooby Snacks to play???

Tell me this Scooby. How much are you making this season? Are the 96ers paying you to play soccer or just suck c***, or both.

I have seen who runs that team. It makes me sick how you can associate Celtics great name with that bunch of slimy Romanians and other degenerates within that organization.

Open up your eyes a have a look at your teammates. Do they look like they are from Scotland? Give your head a shake.

You sound like a real winner to me.

96erspayscoobydooscoobysnackstoplay

DCR-LDT

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
really?

well there isn't one romanian we have all nations and we have enough scotsmen to be the leaders on the team. we play the same style as celtic and would u please answer my question as a scotsmen not a turn coat.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear William Wallace,

DCR is the only team that sucks c***....Ya you'll probably get a win next week cause your not playing the greatest team , so we'll have to hear your bullshit for another week but what happened to the Great Celtic squad. Got beat by a bunch of I-TALS. Don't say you guys got screwed by the ref. They lost too bad ,suck a c***. You and city will get screwed over when you play the other I-TALS , ACM . Hope to hear from you soon Degenerate!

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACM - what a joke team

To bad about last year apprentice. hahaha. It makes me laugh every time I see an ACM clown in a Div 1 thread. ACM is the shits everyone knows this. Even the guys from Inter know how much a joke your club is. What does that tell you? Your fellow countrymen are laughing. hahahahaha

DCR-LDT

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wallace the nobody

Considering that ACM signed three players from last years Inter squad and many more would have came to play if they moved up (I know of atleast two)I would sure love to know where you get your facts. You are a clown from North Shore. You act like you know everybody in B.C. Soccer but you know dick all. And one more thing if Inter is trying to recruit guys from ACM how shitty can they be? Don't pretend you know people...

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice the clown

Those three new players sure helped your in the season opener. hahaha. I know who you are my friend, it hard to miss the clown wearing an ACM jersey on Hastings Street.

DCR-LDT

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow,

this thread is starting to sound like a fcuking Noel Coward play.

Apprentice,
Celtic were robbed, just like Chievo were on Sunday. Absolutely disgraceful.

Scooby,

Click on My TTP (it's at the top left)

Then click on Edit Options

Then scroll down to the bottom to Avatars, that's where the flags are located. Select one, (I don't know if there are any Romanian ones) and then click Apply, I think. it's something like that anyways.

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
India loses world cup qualifier!

Another heartbreaker for the Sikh Lads... :( Got screwed by the ref.. Figures.. Scottish soccer sucks... Italian's are overrated.. And DCR can suck my big brown **ck... Clan and there so called superstars can lick my big brown **ck** RUFC are a bunch of homeless fags... and Pacific 96ers, aren't gonna win... cuz they got high, cuz they got high, cuz they got high... Any others wanna take a shot?? You know my name... Just Bringit!!!!

Sikh Temple Football Club is the most skilled team in the league and all of you will fear us.. Anyone dare to argue???

imeg4fun

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the Alumni do have a manager that does have some money, but as far as getting paid thats interesting. maybe I should have played for them. But i prefer pink unis instead. I, however am not a wannabe, I am an alumni of the SFU varsity program so i have an interest in seeing my fellow clansmen get promoted. I guess we will have to wait until the imperial cup until DCR gets schlacked so that we don't have to listen to their crap. Enough talk about DCR already there are other teams to worry about. So does anyone have any predictions for the Clan/RUFC game this weekend? What are the other notable matchups other than DCR thrashing PGR for this weekend?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh good....

At least Sneds has waded in to double the IQ on this thread. All it needs now is Ginge.

Sneds, if the 96ers play like Celtic does that mean they play brilliantly but, ultimately, lose when dagos (sorry, keeper, I meant Italians, forgive me) start diving? Please remind your brother (either one, you choose) that he's a twat. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0