Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Vancouver Metro League Div. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
darby you jackass!!

Darby there is no point trying to explain to you my thread, if you can't figure out that you have the best names on paper, but are unable to play up to those names, too bad for you. You got 2 lucky goals, if you didn't have that luck you would be down 2 games already....You have a team of lazy guy's who think their reps will win games, at this rate you will be at the bottom of the pile soon. So don't start getting ****y with a record like yours!! Also I like how the rat's are starting to jump ship already, nice character flake......DCR PURE GREATNESS!!!

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all City you truly are a moron. I don't even play for the Alumni, in fact i don't even play in the first divivsion. It's far too crowded with qaulity premier players already. Which rats have jumped ship already? i haven't heard of any. Are they planning to join the rats on the North Shore? In fact i happen to know that the clan's roster is only going to get even stronger as the season progresses. I have a feeling that DCR can hardly make that claim, or at least find players of that calibre. You guys are boasting about drawing 2-2 to a team that had no subs with players playing out of postion. Why don't you achieve something first and then start to brag about how much DCR 'rocks.'
Cheers, Darby
andyeszeusitsme

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barby your a balloon

Who in the blue hell are you Barby? The clan has skill, no doubt about that, but they are far too soft. Looking at the players they have and knowing the rumors about the players they are going to get. Let me ask you this question Barby. Will they all stick together when they do not get promoted? The flakes they have could not spell or define the word loyalty. However suitcases is a no brainier for them. This is what separates DCR from the rest of the pack.

DCR - LDT

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia Allumni

They might as well call Clan Allumni, Croatia Allumni. Majority of there team used to play for Croatia.

For Example,
Dave Morri, Richie Sumner, Mark Slater, Tobi Beck, Little Josh, Romeo Cuter, etc...

bringit

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright guys I didn't want to register but you guys gave me no choice... Who really cares what team has what or who? :rolleyes: Can you say PAYROLL and WEED!! Just Bringit... the best soccerballs you've got... We prefer the tangos but we really shouldn't be picky, don't get me wrong if we have the chance we will pick and choose... Any predictions for the weekend???

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, it sounds like Ivor and the gang has a bigger payroll than the WHITECAPS, too bad you ain't gettin any where! And for all you ( WE'RE GOIN TO PREMIER ) teams JUST RELAX! Keep yappin on TTP cause that will get you to premier. As for the Firefighters on the weekend they were pretty lucky to tie 0-0. Props on the first 20-30 minutes when they were all over us until the old guys got tired and the sikhs were all over them. Once again there was no finish for us but with the 4 new signings of top qaulity players there will be sikhs finishing in games with Clan, Rufc and DCR. Don't underrate the sikhs this year cause of last year cause it's a whole new year.

p.s. PGR ...... WE SOLD YOUR BALL FOR $20 BUCKS FOR A CASE OF BEER AFTER SUNDAY'S GAME. THANKS PGR!!!!

AND PROPS TO THE SIKHS GOALIE ON THE WEEKEND!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hello sikhs

for next game, what kind of ball would you like? if our umbro only brought in a case of beer, how about a nike or possibly the beastie boyz fave, a PUMA!

what kind of ball did you get off the firefighters or do you only steal them when you lose? you should at least get something for a tie, possibly a corner flag?

justwondering...

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Wallace I find your comments about commitment and dedication very interesting. Considering the fact that all of the players on the Alumni team left their other clubs after a call out from the SFU varsity program to bring its alumni closer to the program. THose guys must have no loyalty to SFU at all if they were willing to leave the premeir league where most of them belong to try and bring an SFU alumni team into the premeir. You must also remember that unlike many teams in the league there is something bigger that brought them to the club and that was SFU. The majority of the players are financial backers to the varsity program and often watch the varsity games or follow the teams progress. So as far as loyalty goes I don't think they are going to have any problems with that.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BANDCAMP

BANDCAMP, WE PREFER NIKE IF POSSIBLE AND WE ALREADY STACKED UP ON THE CORNER FLAGS IN OTHER TOURNEYS BEFORE THE LEAGUE STARTED. WE THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING THE GAME BALL FROM THE FIREFIGHTERS BUT IT TURNED OUT TO OUR HOME GAME.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darby,

I think you are being a tad sentimental in your assessment of SFU's current lineup. There is some money behind the SFU Alumni team from what I hear is a (former?) Vancouver Explorer's backer.

I'm not making any accusations here but I think there may be other factors involved than "loyalty to SFU".

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done peter!!!

Even though I dislike everyone but DCR players, I have to give credit to Peter. You hit the nail on the head in regards to Darby's stupid threads. Also darby if you don't play for clan why are you on their jocks so much, are you a wannabe?strange for a guy blow another team so much!!whatever floats your boat!!DCR ROCKS ahha

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Loyalty my ass

Is there any truth to this Barby? Your sentimental posts make you sound like a fruitcake. Toughen up. This crew of guys do not deserver the credit. The clan are a bunch of sell out premier players with egos. RUFC will beat them this weekend for sure. Get the studs into them, they are soft. Go RUFC.

DCR plays point grey this weekend should be an easy win. From what I here the team is the shits. Any pt grey guys care to comment on this?

DCR-LDT

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're right

point grey are the shits and you should have an easy time with us, of course.

just to point out (in case you were unaware after all these years of living with yourself), you are also the shits and your posts are unbelievably juvenile. you and whatever that other jackasses name is sound like a couple of 10 year olds, but of course that would be disrespectful to all of the 10 year olds out there.

looking forward to one of your classic, witty replies soon...;)

sorrytoallthe10yearolds

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch!!

Wallace you have hit a nerve with bandcamp...good job!!!! hahahaha bandcamp you baby, by the way your threads are not leno material either genius..DCR CHAMPS

Wallace

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pt grey- the new joke in town

Your shite team lost 9-0 bandcamp. Give it a rest. You have nothing to say, so shut it. Pt Grey is an embarrassment to Div 1 after that slaughtering. Do us all a favor and fold your team.

ptgreyplaysliketenyearolds

9-0 hahahaha, your team is shite

These are the facts, nothing more. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0