Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Upset Of The Week

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Sap boys ripped into WAB for having a Lock of the Week because Serb is an easy target.

Paul Favs, our captain wanted an 'Upset of the Week'. You have to listen to your captain.

Trollips over Westside.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
News Release

Ap NewsWire

Oct. 20, 2001

WAB, founder of the famous threads, Sportstown Advertising Really Pisses Me Off!, Who Is Reccos?, Chunger Of The Week Award, and Lock Of The Week announced the launching of his new thread Upset Of The Week. His first stunning prediction:

Trollips over Westside

"This is bold, I know, but I've been 100% correct all year with my predictions. Except for the times when I'm wrong. But when I've been correct, I was never wrong", gloated WAB at his press conference in beautiful, sunny, downtown Steveston.

WAB went on adding, "Fav's hated the Lock of the Week thread because it was too easy. This is really Paul's brainchild, but I'll take full credit for it."

Enter your Upset of the Week, today.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whenever the Rovers Win

I will take Sapperton as Upset of the Week whenever they play on a nice pitch and it's not pissing down rain.

Even against the Serbs:eek:

HOS:p

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh???

HOS,

I don't think Indo will upset us like you think. We're playing good ball right now.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
prediction on upset of the week

since this weekend theres 2 games that could be considered as upsets peg and sporting and whoever serbs r playing i'm gonna have to say sporting upsetting peg :D :D and a tie does count as an upset

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
However, Westside has been losing so often lately that it might not be able to be considered an upset.

Westside beating Sportstown? Now there's an upset.

Keeperwhomustbejoking.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No upsets this week

There will be no outright upsets. I am going with Metro Ford over Croatia which might be an upset because Metro Ford have struggled so much with them over the last 3 years? If it doesn't qualify, then the biggest Upset will be when I arrive home drunk again. My wife will take the honor of being the most Upset.

Captain

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Croatia has only lost a couple of times to Metro-Ford in the last seven years...

Jonsey could probably clear that up?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Gets the Upset

Other than that sure bet.....

Indo over Inter (a mild upset)

Inter needs the closure break to get re-organised

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No more Upset in Steveston...

Because of the field closure, I will be spending the day with my beautiful 11/2 year old daughter, Kira, for anyone who is interested. This will bode well for an evening session at Bunkers Lounge in Tsawwassen where my dad is performing. Anyone in the neighbourhood is welcome to come along. I will be the drunkest person there, hopefully. Until next Saturday, there will be no Upsets in the Captain's household.....

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But Uncle...

This does not make knvb happy:mad:

knvbhopesIntergetsthereheadsoutofthereassesSat.andbeatSapp:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad weekend for Bob

Don't worry there Bob old man. We all have bad weekends. It happens! But for fun lets recap yours:D

Let's see your upset of the weeks was WAY off! Your Lock of the week was well WAY off and to make matters worse wee Jimmy meged you twice (the last one must of hurt);)

knvbisonehappycamper:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real upset of the week was WAB didn't get a good chunger in... Snaper-tons did not live up to their nasty billing... especially after being down and out against the Wapolas...

Guinnessthanksthesapladsforthepints... ;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its OK

KNVB, 2 Left Feet, Guinness, Apprentice, Zaurrini, Jimmy, et all

It was a bad week for Sap and WAB, but I am on the thread and I will take it on the chin like a true TTPer all this week.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0