Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unofficial TTP hockey night

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The one on the left (exhibit B, as it turns out) looks like the female version of TheRob. Exhibit "A" has frightening teeth.

Very frightening.:eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantastic stuff

This is classic TTP material. I haven't laughed like this for a long time. God, I wish I had been there.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't have my Brown Badge yet

Originally posted by Jinky
It was an East Indian guy who through you out, why didn't you flash your Khalsa badge?

That badge would have worked for sure.
Except for the fact that I had a swing at him and my comment about him being a Minimum Wage Rent-a-Cop, didn't go over to well.

But he did get my name, TheRob, who is now banned for life from Orca Bay.

Plus I told him that I am personal friends with Burkie, and that he can kiss is poor asss job good-bye.

It might have happened.

Showed the ladies at work thier pictures on TTP, are they impressed :rolleyes:

HOSwhohadtoworkearlythismorning
butnohang-over:cool:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last night

I think for the next night out we will just have to leave HOS at home save him the trip back anyway. We don't want him to give ttp a bad name. Great night out though. Thanx to the rob for telling me all that useless information! Amazing how much useless info he really knows, pretty impressive.

Slept in a little late myself this morning, At the next gathering Kurgan I will be buying you a pint or two. Thanx for picking up the tab at Mavericks.

Hos get to work on that badge.

cheers

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello everyone!

Glad to see everybody had a laugh at TheRob's expense. Someone else will be worse next time. Bet on it.

The birds did look hot at the time:(

Good to meet some of the guys(Parkhead, Willy, Ginger Tours, Eddie)Good times really. I think.

Yoda's car would be a steal if anyone bought it. The interior is mint.:D

TTP Penalty to #1, Hands of Stone. 2 minutes for heckleing Jyurki Lumme, 5 minutes for drinking illegal coke, and a game misconduct for playing for Kahlsa. Time of the penalty, 10:47 of the first period.

Thanks Kurgan. TTP is in your debt.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFOX promo

Regs,

Did you get the name of the guy with the Swiffer Mullet from the game on Wednesday?

CFOX is having a promotion right now that if you get you mullet chopped off you get free tickets to the next game.

I think someone should call him.

PLEASE!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My hair is getting a little LONG on Top

It is a reverse Mullet

Business in the back, Party on the Top.

Should have went to the contest this morning, but I am banned from Orca Bay.

HOS:cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could do it!

You would only recognize the 5 star in your pants. If you left that at home you would probably get in!

:D

Just tell them you know Burkie again. I am sure they would believe you this time.

:rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update

For those of you who are following TheRob's night out antics.

I now have a spotless interior but still require an air freshner for the smell. Will be taking it back for Odour removal this Friday.
:rolleyes:

Yoda's days of designated driving are over.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we close this thread and move on? It is a part of my life that really hurts me to think about. I'm not Superman you know. It hurts.:(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We can close until I get the official TTP Events Picture Gallery happening here on TTP :D

It's coming soon...

~Regs.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solution for HOS' Ban

HOS as a one-time GK for my then Clan Alumni Burnaby Men's League team (at the end of your first SFU varsity season) I have a solution for your life-time ban from GM Place.

That is, despite the fact that I will never forget the opposition 4' 8" striker- if he was that tall - out jumping you at the 18 and heading the ball into the net, thus putting us out of the playoffs for the coveted BMSL winter championship. However, everyone deserves a second chance in life, even you.

You could appeal your Hall of Shame performance to none other than former Clansman and Clan Alumni defensive stalwart, Dave Cobb, now President of Dorka Bay (he's something high up like that). Now how is that for a strategy to get you out of the infamous Clan performers club?

I know, I know. Your performance doesn't quite equal that of other former SFU stars like soccer's George Mrsic, now addressed somewhere in the federal prison system for forgetting to pay some million dollars or so in GST. Or SFU basketball great, Billy Robinson's several busts for selling the lerb to the friendly folks in the Cowichan Valley. Billy is now going into the Canadian Basketball hall now that he has paid his debt to society for several indisgressions including inviting the entire Cuban basketball team to a Canada sponsored Montreal Olympics celebration. Bill was a favourite player to Cubans. A bit before your time.

Remember it is not too late to restore your ability to buy over-priced tickets for the next exhibition game for a mediocre hockey team. You might want to be there for the Queen. That performance might rank right up there with the August performance of the English Bay Queens.

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0