Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unofficial TTP hockey night

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1000 Post Mayhem.

I saw the incident in question and I only have one question for Bindy.

It was an East Indian guy who through you out, why didn't you flash your Khalsa badge?

Surely that would have calmed everything down and got the rest of us drunk.

Shirley.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HOS will never attend an Orca Bay event again

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
because I didn't make it past the second period.
Make it past the second period? You didn't make it through the first and by the time we got Jinky to his seat and resuscitated him we were 15mins late as it was. I still can't believe one of your Khalsa brothers would give you the toss like that. Have a word at training tonight.

You'll be glad to know, what little of the game I saw, was shite and when you're that high up. (touched the roof) the mesh is a non factor.

The word gong-show comes to mind when describing TheRob, but it was way overshadowed by the word verbal-diarrhea. TheRob was asking anyone in ear shot (and some who weren't) every trivia question he could slur out. To funny valley boy to funny. :D

Nice to meet Ginger, Bertrum and Willy for the first time.

BTW, Thanks to Kurgan who picked up the tab on the last of many rounds at Mavericks. Top notch.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just seeing the time of HOS' post makes me laugh. We couldn't have been in our seats for any more than 10 minutes when the rent-a-cop Bee lined it up the steps to HOS to smell his coke. Then it was good night Irene. Shame really, cause from the looks of it, HOS was in fine form and likely would have provided the rest of us with hours of entertainment. (ie. shouting endless abuse at Jyrki Lumme ... only to find out that Lumme was traded to the Leafs).

Perhaps the next hockey outing will have to be a Giants game.

BTW, thanks for the tickets HOS ;)

Willy

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, HOS the head security bird that made the decision to toss you... is married to a Surrey United player. Makes Oct 12th a little more special doesn't it? :D

It's 9:00 and no sign of the TheLush. Who wants to bet he called in sick?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The HOS incident...

...next time ask them for a warrant before they inspect your beverage and keep the evidence away from me!Quote of the night " well done Frodo Fedorov....Hobbit, Hobbit, Hobbit!":D
Thank's to Kurgan for the tab and good to meet all the lads last night. TheRob, your a disgrace to the GEU name:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steam Cleaner rentals

He will probably kill me for posting this but he can't complain.

TheLush definately called in sick this morning. We had to make a stop after dropping off Bertrum as TheLushes Chocolate Shake and 1/4 pounder from the Main Street McD's payed a second visit to him.... IN THE BACK SEAT OF MY CAR!
It's now in the front seat of my car, and the passenger seat, and the window, etc. etc.
:rolleyes:

He will be spending the day either steam cleaning my car or waiting for the detailer to finish doing it.

As for HOS, i heard it was Mullet Man that turned him in

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just think Regs that could have been your couch.... carpet, walls, TV....:D

I knew it.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't forget

Thanks to Kurgs for the brew apres Hockey Night in the Cheap Seats!

Much appreciated.........until about 1:30am last night.
:rolleyes:

Also thanks to Bertrum for guessing the closest to the United Way change collection on the table and donating it to the beer fund. Should have donated it to the Show us your Tits fund though for the watress.

:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CAR FOR SALE!!!

1992 VW GTI, Exterior and Interior in Mint Condition.
Freshly detailed with custom patterns on all the seating upholstery. Scotchguarded and tested as well. Permaent air freshner spewed in. (Warning:air freshner is not a smell meant for eveyone. Subject to personal preference)
200,000km, new tires & rims

Come see it at 1234 Trivia Lane, Metal Ridge BC

Will listen to any offer.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tic toc tic toc

... almost NOON and still nothing from HOS nor TheRob

Willy McWaiting

and for the record, that misfortunate bloke a few rows down from us, did not have a mullet. With the shaved top, front and sides, that my friends, was must definitely and undeniably ... a SKULLET!

Tragic really.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waiting ...

Based on the obvious lack of intelligence and competence displayed by the above photographed waitress, there's a right good chance that Rob is actually still waiting for a pint (hopefully not a Stella) ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She didn't have answers to his trivia either.

I thought that Skullet was the most shoc-king thing I've seen until TheLush picked up those 5 birds.

Does Burnt Mukluk describe them properly?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0