Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results....

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, Sikh Temple was victorious this past weekend with an impressive win over Club Ireland. Temple opened the scoring on a nicely placed shot over the keeper 15 minutes into the game. After that the Club I defence fell apart and we were able to capatilize on the counter attack and took a 3-0 lead on with yours truely notching both. The second half was a little different, Club I came out stong and were rewarded with a goal with 15 minutes left , however Temple replied and put the game out of reach with 10 minutes left.

A good win for us youngsters, which takes our undefeated streak to 10 and 8 straight wins.

:wa: kid#11

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Surrey U.......

Temple was defeated by Surrey 3-0. Surrey was the better team today and won every ball in the air and was much hungrier than the Temple lads. Surrey keeper made a few nice saves.......was he an older guy you guys brought down??? Congrats to Surrey for a well deserved win and hopefully the Temple boys are off the high horse.

hardballzwonderingwhykid#11hasn'tpostedyet

Hard Ballz
:cool:

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on track...

Temple was victorious today with a 3-1 win over the Burnaby Canadians. We got off to slow start but were able to pick it up a notch right before the end of the half and were rewarded with a 2 goal lead. Overall a win is a win , no matter how you look at it. On to Inter next week.

P.S. with the win temlpe secures the league title for the second straight year. Well done:knvb:Hardballz, it was all you.

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple Wins...again!

Temple 4-0 over Fiji in the last game of the regular season. It was a rather one sided affair with Temple with most of the pressure but were just unable to score in the first half.

The second was the same with the exception of us scoring 4 goals. We controled the whole game giving the Fiji's no quality chances and controlling the ball for 80% of the time.

Temple is looking fairly dangerous now , with all the players back from college and injuries.

Temple wins the league for the second straight year and look to repeat in the under 21 league cup.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
injuries.....

I guess I can start getting more than 5 guys at training now:rolleyes: ......good game but Temple looked rather unfit and trust me that we won't make it far if we can't train together:eek: .

p.s.....hardballzstillwaitingforkid#11'spostagainstsurreyunitedloss

Hard Ballz:wa:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
injuries.....

I guess I can start getting more than 5 guys at training now:rolleyes: ......good game but Temple looked rather unfit and trust me that we won't make it far if we can't train together:eek: .

p.s.....hardballzstillwaitingforkid#11'spostforsurreyunitedloss

Hard Ballz:wa:

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats

well done hardballz and kid 11 on your teams performance this year, good luck in the cup play coming up...Is it true the secret of your teams success this year has to do with the "MUMMOO" factor??:p

RATU:D

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
THE MUMMOO FACTOR!

Ratu,

We wouldn't be able to do it without the "MUMMOO" factor and as long as we the the big bad "MUMMOO" we are gonna be hard to beat.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SikhTemple u-21 loses to ALU Razorbacks u-21

I noticed that Temple is not talking the talk after losing to the top team in the FVSL u-21 league in a exhibition game Tues night. ALU Razorbacks 3 Sikh Temple 1
I think Temple has there work cut out for them when the
U-21 Provincials come around after the X-mas break . Temple is a very fast & skilled team . :)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good loss...

Au Razor....well played game....were you playing or were you a fan? It was a well deserved win by ALU....they were a very fast and fit team unlike Temple. We were missing 3 key guys which can make a difference but no excuses a loss is a loss. I wouldn't say we have our work cut out for the provincials but I sure hope that loss wakes up our guys. Overall.....well played match and maybe we'll meet again........Good luck!

Hard Ballz

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0