Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results....

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple beat Club I. 5-0 at Hastings Bowl this afternoon. A bit of a mismatch in my mind. The whole game pretty much one sided.....enough said:eek: . Westside and ICSF battled to a 3-3 tie on the field next to us. From what I heard from the ref it was pretty chippy with him saying the Italians whined after every call, every tackle and offside.

Hard Ballz:wa:

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Sikh Temple...But frankly, who cares about the u-21 league. The majority of the players that partake in this league are USUALLY the ones whom are unable to play in the mens premier or division one league.

anyways..... GO PFC GO!!!

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:
:D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reshams shlong...

How does it feel playing on a div.1 cat team where you're playing in a dead end division. Looks like your banana's have become the Temple cheerleaders like your dad Resham was last year

Hard Ballz

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Resham's Bunny

Well said Hardballz,

Also, from what i heard Div. 1 cat consists of players who can't play in premier or div. 1, so Resham's bunny chill out.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rematch.....

A rematch of the u-21 Provincial Cup is this sunday at Cloverdale Athletic at 2pm. Surrey United vs. Sikh Temple. It should be a great game although some guys can't play because of college or university teams. It still should be interesting.Good luck to all:cool:

Hard Ballz

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Reshams shlong...

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ
Looks like your banana's have become the Temple cheerleaders like your dad Resham was last year

Hard Ballz

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

I saw Resham, and that guy is STILL wearing a temple shirt.:p

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple Remains Undefeated

Sikh Temple 3-1 over Surrey United

Sikh Temple opened up the scoring 5 minutes into the game on a corner kick by yours truly and tapped in by Daivd Chohan. Surrey United never had any oppurtuniies in the first half and Temple dominated throughout the enitre half and added another goal with 20 minutes left on a crackers from 30 yards out by :wa: kid #11.

In the second half Temple came out even stronger with 2 early chances but were unable to capitalize until late in the game to make it 3-0, but Surrey U replied right away on a scramble in the 6 yard box.

Sikh Temple remains undeafeted this season, while Surrey U suffered their first lose of the season to a more talented Temple side.

Kid#11:wa:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sweet revenge

kid #11,

well done on the "crackers" of a goal. Not bad for a little kaka. By the way....I heard your chutting abilities are second to none.

This league doesn't really start going until the college/university seasons are over and teams are at their full strength. Looks like the usual suspects will be battling it out again come April.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Burnaby Canadians

A very ugly match played at Hastings Bowl this afternoon. Temple 3-1 over Burnaby. A very ugly match and it was topped of with poor officiating. A guy gets kicked in the nuts and the ref says either get up or get off if you can't handle it:rolleyes: . Can anyone handle that? .......That certain guy happened to be Kid #11. I guess 3 points are 3 points however the match was played.

Hard Ballz:eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
metro ford

great match metro taking it to the surrey lads 5-2 ,surrey are a verry big & hard physical team,result was a comfortable win for the ford lads

well done :wa:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid....

Well done on the win;) . Have you guys added any guys to your roster since the match against us? That's 2 losses in a row for Surrey therefore it'll keep things tighter up top;) .

Hard Ballz

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think there have been any additions, just all available for a change................3-0 at half, 5-0 with 30 2 play! tee hee.

With this squad it will be between Sikh Temple and MF for the title:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: bigbag

What happened against Club I 2 weeks ago, i think the score was 6-2, can you give any details on what happened that game.

MF should have blown out the Irish.

:wa: kid#11

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately they didn't have a keeper, oh and they played with 9 players and they still got 2 goals, half time was 1-2 club ireland, a shambles would be a kind description. One of those "murphy's law" things............if it could go wrong it did! Real reason there was a problem was that premier were playing at the same time, same day, so there would have been a shortage of some players anyway. They made up for it this weekend in spades....tee hee:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 2-1 ICSF.....

Temple defeated ICSF 2-1 at Hastings Bowl. The Italians went up 1-0 in the first 25 minutes in. Temple replied 10 minutes later....but it did not count.....ref's decision:rolleyes: . 3 minutes later we scored again to tie it up......halftime. I thought the second half was controlled by Temple and with all the pressure we capitalized on another chance to take the lead and win the game 2-1. The winner was set up by yours truly Kid #11.

:wa: Kid #11

p.s......Temple still undefeated:D

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. MF....

I guess it should be a great match next weekend with Temple and Metro-Ford playing each other. Two teams that are on a roll ......should be interesting.

Good Luck

Hard Ballz

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolutely!

Finally something positive in the U-21 Div. maybe this will get some interest of a more upbeat nature. There are some good teams and players throughout the U-21 div. Hopefully this game will create or attract some good interest, should be a cracker of a game.........the first one was good, 1st game of the year 2-2 tie.:wa: :wa: :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0