Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results....

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it going boys? I'm new at this thing and I aint associated with any team. Last week i came out and saw the Temple under 21 team play. I was really impressed with No.8. I have seen this guy play when he was younger, and he was awesome. i have heard that he has quit drinking and drugs. If this guy gets in shape, everyone better watch out:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DRINKS AND WEEDS

HARDBALLZ are they talking about you? :rolleyes:

i was really impressed with no.8. I have seen this guy play when he was younger, and he was awesome. i have heard that he has quit drinking and drugs.

this no 8 guy plays for temple? and doesn't drink or does WEEDS this can't be true...tell'em HARDBALLZ it ain't true..

RATU:(

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ratu my friend.....

.Ratu, I do feel your pain:( . Unfortunately Hard Ballz has stopped drinking and drugs but there is a positive side to this.......I will start again late November;) . BTW, no.8 was not me.......or was it:rolleyes: .....these Fiji guys start too many rumours:eek:

Hard Ballz:D

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You Know those Fiji's

Hey Hardballz,

thses fiji guys are always up to no good.;)

Anyways, should be a good game wth merto ford taking on a undefeated Temple side. First game was a good one in the pouring rain with the game ending in a 2-2 tie, however we were playing a man down the whole game which would have made a huge difference, but this week we shuold have a full side, hopefully :rolleyes:. Should be a good one

Good luck to all
:wa: kid#11:p

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
And The Streak Continues...

Temple kept their undefeated streak going this season with a 2-1 over Metro Ford.

Temple contolled the entire first half taking an early 2-0 lead going into the second half. The team looked very impressive throughout the the whole half taking it to lost Metro Ford side.

However in the second half Metro Ford scored 15 minutes in and the pressure was on for the rest of the game, but there were no real quality chance. Temple was able to counter but were unable to put the game away. They did a good job of holding off the Metro Ford attack with our new look defence. The team will be complete after the college/university aseason is over and looks like we will be hard to beat.

:wa: kid#11

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done temple

congrats kid 11 on the win this week you guys are rolling well this year. good to see yo guys can win without HARDBALLZ yelling from the sidelines...I hear your fiji lads are crazy on and off the field.:D good luck next week and keep the ball rolling..

cheers RATU

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ratu.....

Ratu, I thought Sikh Temple is supposed to be kurupting the kids with boozing it up but it looks like some fiji lads are bringing certain scotch or whiskey to the game. Well done kids......I mean bad fiji guys bad. Ratu your kids are ruining my kids. I'm sure over half the team already has 2-3 24 hours on their records. Overall, job well done to the lads;) .

Hard Ballz:D

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kids these days!

These kids are getting outta control, they shouldn't be left alone after the games without proper supervision. Actually i think our manager, not naming any names had a shot with us after the game:D

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 1-0 Westside

Temple recorded their 6th consecutive win with a 1-0 over Westside. This puts Temple atop the under 21 division with a game in hand.

The game was fairly even with no team having any quality scoring chances until the 70th minute when Temple scored on a cross from that #8 guy playing outside mid (well done Nate) ;) and it was finshed by Becks....i guess that is 12 on the season now.

Both teams were missing 4 starters who are sitll playing college ball but they should all be back after next weekend which should make the league cup and provincials interesting.

RATU

Jul 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
good luck fiji temple

just want to wish fiji temple, opps i mean sikh temple :D on their up coming game this weekend keep the ball rolling guys.....i'm sure there will be lots of emotion in this game.

cheers
RATU
:wa: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Firefighters......

Temple 6-0 Firefighters. I'll let Kid#11 tell the story.......ICSF beat Surrey United 3-2.

Hard Ballz

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Did You Expect

Once again Sikh Temple was victorious over a very weak (trust me when I say very weak) Fiji side. The final score was 6-0, but it could have been even worse had yours truely :wa: been playing and if the rest of the guys weren't fcuking around. Anyways, we got the win which makes our winning streak at 7 and our undefeated streak at 9. This Fiji team, was very chippy and took every opportunity they had at a 2 foot tackle,:mad: but hey what do you expect from a bunch of guys who can't put 2 passes together,:p what else are they gonna do. On to Club I next week.

P.S Inter 3-2 over Surrey U next door to us.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nationals.....

Does anybody know if the U-21's have any Nationals this year?.......I know last year their weren't enough teams or something therefore they didn't have them.

Hard Ballz

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. Club I......

Temple defeated Club I. 4-1.

ps.....Kid#11 will follow with details

Hard Ballz

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C.I vs ST

All in all a terrible performance by club i. Three awful mistakes resulted in 3 nicely taken goals in the first half, unlucky for me I couldnt stop any of them:(
Second half much better, but still couldnt come up with much of anything offensively.
What # where you Hardballz?

Cheers
~Champ

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Champ....

Hey Champ.....I was actually coaching in the nice warm white jacket.....I play on the div.1 team and play the optional div.2 cat team....you guys played well although the score didn't dictate it.

Hard Ballz

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz

Hardballz,

Oh so you are the coach, good stuff.
The scoreline may not reflect the game, but it was ugly on the Club I side to say the least. Doesn't bother me though, I went down to helpout the team today, so much for that idea:rolleyes:

Like you, I also play Div 1. Can't wait to play your lot in a few weeks time

~Cheers
Champ

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0