Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
The ND premier team beat SUFC 4-2 this year and will more than likely win this Saturday as well, so if your slagging them where does that leave your club? Also, I play on North Delta FC div 2. Reminiscing on last year, you guys beat us 4-0 the first game of the year, then 2-1 on your turf but that game should have been a 2-2 tie. Our player passed the ball from the 18 yard goal line to set up a goal in the penalty area and it was called offside. :confused: I dont know how that works but who cares now. Were we the only team to beat you guys last year? I can't remember if you went undefeated in league or not.

Im talking about our u21 not our premier team ...stop crying about how you lost last year and get on with it ... so what your telling me is that our u21 players were telling you .. (a Div 2 player).. how great you were ... sure makes alot of sense to me...last year we lost alot of players for Pak . thats the only reason you guys got past us last yr .... u talk alot of smack for the same team that finished in the bottom of leauge last yr ...

B

Blahzay

Hey pal, you need to get over the whole ball sucking incident, it happened so get on with life. :rolleyes: You play U21 and you're knocking me for playing on a div 2 team that will be promoted to div 1. If you had the top Div 2 teams (Hurricanes, NDFC, Poco City) play the (Gunners, Sufc, DMU) I know Div 2 would come out on top every time. There is some quality individual talent in U21 but a lot of plugs too. And yeah I talk a lot of smack, welcome to TTP you fukcin dipshit. ;)

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't Port Moody win the league last year. SUFC had a game abandoned so no points were awarded so them and Port Moody had a playoff since the season was tied and Port Moody beat you guys if I am correct. They also made the finals of the provincials and lost on a gaffer. They are still better than SUFC :p and will beat you guys again.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Didn't Port Moody win the league last year. SUFC had a game abandoned so no points were awarded so them and Port Moody had a playoff since the season was tied and Port Moody beat you guys if I am correct. They also made the finals of the provincials and lost on a gaffer. They are still better than SUFC :p and will beat you guys again.

Listen POrt Moody is gonna get a challenge from us, we will have our full squad and then we will see whats up, these guys can never match up to our lineup, u watch this weekend were gonna embarass langley and send the u-21 league a message, SUFC.... Y'all aint got nothing on us.... WHAT>>>>>>>>>....

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:

Actually, u freaken chump, we beat port moody in the playoff and won the league...so yeah ur not correct fool.....and we only lost to moody this year because of a depleted line up in both games...so when we play em next.....it will be a whole diff. game...u dumb cnut

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
and blahzay why u talking smack.....if u gonna piss take..at least make it reasonable...yeah u beat us in the cup..so what...we beat u twice and not like u won any cup or league u fcuken fruitcake.......and where are u now??....in div 2?..lol shite league and dont worry hurricanes will rock u guys.....and anytime u wanna play us give our coach a calll....we would gladly love to have a good practice :D :D :D :D :D

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread stays dead the whole year and finally a couple sufc boys find out about this website from there uncle BIG T they go nuts. Firstly i have seen the sufc team play they are a good team if they feel like playing the day of the game. The way there talking on here they must be all stars but there not. Next you guys keep mentioning how GN bring players down from premier which is fine but you guys do the same thing u guys play a striker from richmond metro under permit like everyweek now days, yes i know hes only 17 or 18 but still a hell of a good player who starts every game for you guys. Your defense is solid your goalie is good if its the original keeper and not the new one you guys brought in. Your forwards are inconsistant besides the richmond player you dont have someone to rely on sure u have a wanna be 5 foot 3 maradonna who doesnt pass and dives like a girl everytime someone touches him but hes really inconsisstant. Next your midfield is the laziest bunch of players ive ever seen your left footer tries the same thing everytime on his side with a stupid fake, your center mids hate to come back on defense and besides your starting 11 your team has the worst bunch of subs ive ever seen, your team has no depth at all and if one of your boys gets hurts or red carded you guys are gonna be in trouble. Yea you may win the u21 cup but first round provincials if you play a team from vancouver or victoria you guys are done. Cant wait to see what hapenns.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primetime, listen what team u from , set up a exhibition game with us we will show u whats up, u aint nothing, we gonna take the cup and the provincials, be a man and contact our coach set it up, u aint nothing and ur team aint nothing, sufc... y'all aint got nothing on us... What>>>>>>>>>>>..........

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:

CK - Well if Port Moody won the league last year then we have the Division trophy with our name on it. Let them know we have it ok :p If you go up to start of thread there is a post I made from last year stating how we won.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope your joking when you say your u21 team could beat NDFC. I agree for the most part div 2 league is an absolute joke most teams are horrible. have a look at u21 thats where boys play who are afraid to step up to mens. Yeah their are some talented players down their but most teams are watered down with a whole lot of filler(plugs). no offense because i played their for one year too but the leagues a joke and if you might want to get used to mens soccer as soon as possible because its a pretty big adjustment even in div 2.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
If you had the top Div 2 teams (Hurricanes, NDFC, Poco City) play the (Gunners, Sufc, DMU) I know Div 2 would come out on top every time.

I would disagree with that statement, Div 2 would lose 50% of the time. I have seen both leagues and most of the teams that you have mentioned. The u-21 teams of course are not as seasoned but they can pull off the wins, no doubt about it.

You guys do talk a lot of smack in Div 2 threads. I guess you can be cokcy playing in a watered down division that has teams folding before season end, and half of them are Div 3 caliber. Lucky for you that the league didn't have 10 strong teams in one division, cuz if they did the chances of you having one your wet dreams come true would be better than promotion.

Primetime101

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man why are the sufc u21 boys so ****y. Big T you should know better than to let your boys be like this especailly for this upcomming up weekend since you have a big game in surrey at 6. Loose that game and u guys will be posting in the Div 1 thread next year. By the way how are you guys gonna pull this off this weekend with Dave Anoop Raj and Sunny all key u-21 players but very kep premier players for your team. Where are they gonna be this weekend? No matter what one of your teams is gonna be weaker than the other so the coach has to decide which is more important the U-21 cup which some of the ****y ppl posting in here have already guranteed or try to save your spot in premier. Or you may just send 2 one place and the other 2 to newton. No matter which way you put the SUFC camp has some decisions to make as well as the 4 players as to where they will be playing this week. Anyways hope it works out for you :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simple answer to that primetime....the u-21 players will play in their cup game and the premier team will play with premier and cat players. No decision required.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Primetime101 said:
Man why are the sufc u21 boys so ****y. Big T you should know better than to let your boys be like this especailly for this upcomming up weekend since you have a big game in surrey at 6. Loose that game and u guys will be posting in the Div 1 thread next year. By the way how are you guys gonna pull this off this weekend with Dave Anoop Raj and Sunny all key u-21 players but very kep premier players for your team. Where are they gonna be this weekend? No matter what one of your teams is gonna be weaker than the other so the coach has to decide which is more important the U-21 cup which some of the ****y ppl posting in here have already guranteed or try to save your spot in premier. Or you may just send 2 one place and the other 2 to newton. No matter which way you put the SUFC camp has some decisions to make as well as the 4 players as to where they will be playing this week. Anyways hope it works out for you :rolleyes:
Its going to be really tough ... the u21 game is at 430 and premier game at 630 ...most likely well have 2 guys leaving at half time of the u21 game and the other 3 coming right after the game from port moody ... its gonna be even a tougher decion if the u21game is close at half. hopyfully it does work out :p

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
our team will manage, the pressure is on the coaches, us players will play where we are asked to play, they are the biggest games of the season for both of us. I believe that our team will make it through this week on top. sufc..... Y'all aint got nothing on us... WHAT>>>>>>>>>>.....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess, third place does seem like alot to brag about not to mention last place in premier. It seems like alot of teams got something on you.....WHAT ........wankers

B

Blahzay

Big T said:
I would disagree with that statement, Div 2 would lose 50% of the time. I have seen both leagues and most of the teams that you have mentioned. The u-21 teams of course are not as seasoned but they can pull off the wins, no doubt about it.
I agree that U21 and Div 2 averages out to be the same skill level except the top teams in Div 2 are still better. I've played #1 Port Moody and #2 DMU and none of those teams impressed me, the U21 ND Lions team was shite last year and we beat both those teams. Unless they have picked up 5 new starters each i can't see how these teams could compete with NDFC, Hurricanes, Clones etc. Maybe in a few years with some experience and built chemistry.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I guess, third place does seem like alot to brag about not to mention last place in premier. It seems like alot of teams got something on you.....WHAT ........wankers

listen u fruitcake ur tied with sufc's premier team in last place ....yeah were in 3rd because we had everyone playin collage soccer at the starting of the season ... we havnt lost a game in the last 6 - 7 games .... u ' wanker'.... you have alot going on..... a div 2 team and a last place premier team aswell ... u guys are in much better shape :wa:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
CK - Well if Port Moody won the league last year then we have the Division trophy with our name on it. Let them know we have it ok :p If you go up to start of thread there is a post I made from last year stating how we won.

Sorry my mistake. I thought they had won. Don't really care anyways. Point being they are a better squad I think this year than last and they have a shot at the provincials which they could have won last year.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:

bulljive, for a guy who ridicules the CAT, Div 1 and U-21 Div and has never played premier your opinion probably is worth as much as a slurry hooker. Oh by the way your prem team is tied with us.....Kettle is my name, its a pleasure to meet you Pot !! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0