Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP TV] Up Front with Reed & Thomo - Episode 2

Will you be listening?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up Front with Reed & Thomo

Tune in to TTP on Monday March 13th @ 8:00 PM for the second webcast here on TTP featuring an interview with Andrea Neil, captain of our Women's National team and player/coach of the Vancouver Whitecaps.

The rest of the show will include a brief update of the local scene, a presentation by a league executive of the FVSL, and of course, your calls and emails.

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Click the Up Front icon at the top of the page to access the show (and past archive).

Attachments

• Niall.jpg
    Niall.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Reed.jpg
    Reed.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 98

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Just wanted to add quickly here that the FVSL league executive that will be live on air with us will be Coach, aka, Ken Cormack :D

For all those interested in everything Fraser Valley, be sure to tune in and listen. Get your phone ready too as we'll be taking your calls and throw a few Kenno's way as well :D

We're switching up the format schedule a bit tonight, starting with a brief introduction and then straight into the interview with Andrea Neil (who talks about Thomo's hair, the women's game, and fields questions from Reed & Thomo about pillow fights, tickle fights, and going over the ball to do guys?!?!) :D

We'll then do the local report, opening the phone lines immediately, bring Kenno on and keep the lines open the rest of the evening.

Please help support the program and get your calls and emails in!

"see" you tonight,

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quality seems funny... My PC is clicking like its been thinking for 3 seconds and then does it over again... Has continued sinse I opened it up...
Anyone else having problems???

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Quality seems funny... My PC is clicking like its been thinking for 3 seconds and then does it over again... Has continued sinse I opened it up...
Anyone else having problems???

I've got that as well, it was happening last show as well, i just figured it was the program refreshing itself

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Why didn't you e-mail Andrea and ask if you can try out for her squad? You might have to go on creatine or something so you don't get muscled around. :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Sounds like guiness and her have alot in common including badminton.

Seriously Girth,

Why would you insult her? :mad:

Andrea is refreshing. She is so articulate. Great role model and athlete. She kept talking about a penetrating style, and well, that almost drove me nuts, but that's me.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well when you think of it that way you're right they are complete opposites. Also isn't Andrea fairly good looking?

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Andrea is refreshing. She is so articulate. Great role model and athlete. She kept talking about a penetrating style, and well, that almost drove me nuts, but that's me.

I know you guys want to make that phrase "penetrating style" sexual :eek: but really it's just a pretty way to say "kick and run". I'm still waiting for Pellerud to let the young girls play possession style like he keeps promising.

And just as I'm writing this, Cappy comes up with a great question!!;)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 G.N. players named.. 2 mids and 1 striker.
they have won 3 times since september.
27 goals for and 45 goals against. but they have 3 guys named to the allstar team. HOW??
G.N. has done nothing since I remember,.... what was the thought process when picking this team?
anyone?

peace arch with 2 losses all year, defending pak champs, and we have 1 mid named.
does not make sence to me..
GARBAGE!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Garbage Lion?

As usaual, the people outside critasize every move we make!

Four PAU lion cub.

Next year you take the team big guy.:rolleyes:

Love all of the preachers........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0