Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP TV] Up Front LIVE Webcast May 29th - Nations Cup Draw

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LIVE Webcast tonight @ 9:00PM Pacific

Special episode tonight with Reedy & Regs hosting the show where the Nations Cup executive will be in studio conducting the draws for the groupings in this year's tournament.

If you have any questions for the Nations Cup people, email live@takethepiss.com or post here in this thread.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice move, Regs, in getting them in studio. Who's the hot model who'll pull the names out of the box?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to know when Jeff Wilson will get off his hands and punt the Polish and replace the punch lines with the Dutch, like he promised 9years ago. Not that I've been sitting by the phone, waiting... longing, to hear his voice.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Just a quick thanks to Willy & Lean for coming in last night to conduct the draw on behalf of the Nations Cup committee - lots of fun and the bonus was they stuck around for the rest of the show to add further insight to Reedy's meandering thoughts :)

Some interesting groups to be sure this year in all divisions!

Off air, we discussed a plan to set-up Up Front in the beer gardens for the finals - not live, but would be recorded for the archives... might be a good time to introduce the TV portion of TTP TV... :D

I would also like to thank all of those that sent feedback/comments via the dialogue box & email! It makes it soooo much better when we get you listeners participating, even if it is only to give me a heart-attack like Jordy did 5 minutes in last night - "Regs, it's not working" :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught the last 25 minutes and thought Willy was very good and could have a future on Up Front.

Did anyone write down the draw?

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Knvb. I thought for sure we'd hear from you during the program.

Good question about the groups ... sadly, no ... nothing was written down. Last night's draw was purely artificial in order to give the illusion that the draw is not fixed. We'll now proceed with the actual draw behind closed doors to make sure the groups are the way we want them. ;)

I will get the "official" groups over to Regs for him to post where he wants.

Thanks to Reedy and Regs for the opportunity. It was a lot of fun, and we're looking forward to working with the lads on some additional ideas.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have, but I didn't get in until late... right about the time when you were offering up my spot to a bunch of Americans.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0