Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Events.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what do you think the odds are(hahaha)that we can have betting on the TTP Golf Classic? Too much work before the weekend?

I think that would be great. Team F Club 4, 3000 to 1. Two hundred tokens on that please.:D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once the tee times get sorted and all it would be a brilliant idea. Not only for the overall score but why not for the KP and Long Drive as well. I'm sure the Captain could come up with some "specials" to have a flutter on as well.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you come up with some of your own flutters? Surely Captains arms must be sore from pulling your puppet strings all day. I don't feel the golf tourney can be bet on fairly there is guaranteed to be cheating, I'll make sure of it.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My experience with wasting money on absolutely ridiculous bets that have zero chance of winning is rather small when comparing it to the Captain's. I simply wouldn't know where to start.

On another note, drop me a PM with kit ideas.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVDonkey,

We can do without this term oil before our tournament this weekend. Remember, you and One Dart are on the same team. OneHun and I will be joining you. Remember no more term oil, or we may as well just concede now. I plan on winning this fcuking tournament, despite not having played in almost a year. It's all about the mental imagery........BTW, have you fcuking sorted out a costume yet? I figure with all the spare time you have at work during the d, you could come up with something clever and inexpensive. Then again, I'll get my coat.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, any chance of a NBA wadger for tonight? Will Hill had the Lakers @$2.45 and Pistons @ $1.60.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I were to make a WAGER, I would be betting on the Lakers. That is a great price even if they have looked awful the last two games. And really, Kobe doesn't want to be looked at like the idiot who guaranteed a win and then couldn't lead his team to the W.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone direct me to the Russia vs. Portugal bookie thread? I can't seem to find it. Is there one?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I'm 0 for 10 or so on the bets. Tomorrow and the Germans should be a lock though. I just need to scrounge up some tokens before the betting closes.

Perhaps I'll hit up some of the TTP Loan Sharks.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want 1000 tokens on the Czech Republic because TheRob is backing the Germans for sentimental reasons. Cheers.

From the Simpsons......

"OOOOOOOOOOO zee Germans. You're sooooooo scary. Oh the Germans."

"Stop zat, Mesta Buens. Pleazzzz, stop zat."

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good, TheRob, just as long as you don't give me the 'evil eye' you were giving me the other night at KOB. ;) I don't think I could handle that again. So what are the stakes remembering that the Czech Republic would not be too disappointed with a loss considering they're guaranteed first place. Zee Germans only chance is a win. SOOOOOOO with that in mind? What say you?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say if we keep posting to eachother in this thread, you'll be out of negative numbers in no time.

Evil eye huh? It must have been the World War starters chant hollered in my general direction. ;)

How does 500 sound?

Sie zahlen pinky. Sie zahlen. 500 Zeichen.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe someone can get the bookie events up a little earlier for tomorrow instead of one hour before an event :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
500 it is then. I must go start a new thread now......."Who started World War II? Was it a conspiracy against the Germans?"

Haben Sie gewußt, daß die Deutsch ein paar Weltkriege in den vergangenen hundert Jahren. ....give angefangen haben, oder haben ein paar genommen?

Anfeuerungen

;)

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Maybe.

I'll try and get them up 2 hours beforehand, but no promises.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Thanks that realy helps me out. :rolleyes: I felt bad about taking all your coins but not any more.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts