Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Pittsburgh at Detroit

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the finish is a slap shot from Malkin at about 3 feet which smokes Crosby in his bitching and crying beak and goes in past "nevergood".

Eat shite Crosby

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Steel City Double... Interesting...

I don't like Pittsburgh or Crosby, but I have a sneaking suspicion this one goes to OT and some plug from the Pens 3rd or 4th line slams one in.

It would be a sweet sweet karma-dose for Hossa the Mercenary that snubbed both the Pens and the Oil to make big(ish) money, for one year, just to try and gravy train a cup with the Wings, while being invisible all playoffs.

I cannot stand many guys on the Pens, notably the whiner Crosby, the dirty Matt Cooke, etc.

either way it better be a good game because I'm PVRing it due to the Whitecaps game this evening.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jerk :D

I actually don't care, I'm sure some idiot will shout the score or we'll hear it on the way home. I'm just interested in seeing grown men cry for losing and seeing some of the wives bringing the kiddies down to play with dad on the ice... :)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be driving during the game with the family for the weekend. Wonder if they'd wait in the car while I stop at every pub on the way?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite the game!

Cool to see Mario passing the Cup to Crosby.

Like Gretzky in his day, I'm sensing some aggro directed towards Crosby :D

Great save at the end by Fleury... it was funny at the end as it seemed he didn't realize the game was over - delayed reaction in throwing his equipment in the air :D

Pittsburg Pengiuns - 2009 Stanley Cup Champions.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really Regs? I thought this series and especially the last 3 games were crap because it looked like the NHL from the 90's. The whole year we have to put up with crap penalties (phantom hooks and other b.s. like tapping a guys arm) to make the game more appealing and entertaining. Tonights game sucked partly because the refs again have the mentality of let the guys decide the game. I'm all for it to a certain point but when Gill runs interference on basically every play because hes a pylon or Malkin hooks Filpulla just slightly before he goes in on Fleury then why aren't those penalties when they have been all year? Boring game, boring series, sorry to say. Congrats to Sid and the rest of the Pens anyways. Hard to win a cup let alone game 7 in the other teams rink.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't say it was great but when the Pens go up 2-0 and then Crosby gets rocked and forced out of the game in the second, well, that makes it compelling to me.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we wasn't hit in the beak but we he went down it brought a little :D to my face.

Just to bad you had to watch his sulking mug on the bench

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0