Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Blues at Canucks

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did he even play? I watched the whole game and saw him out there but he really sucked again??? I want to be a fan but he is so fricken slow. Seriously Messier looked better when he signed years back.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did he even play? I watched the whole game and saw him out there but he really sucked again??? I want to be a fan but he is so fricken slow. Seriously Messier looked better when he signed years back.

Fukc seriously I don't know how anybody comes and plays in vancouver. It's 40+ games into a season and the old man is playing his first few games. Give him 10-15 games to get in the flow and all we care about is how he plays in the playoffs anyway. On another note who is the fat beer leaguer wearing number 13 out there.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I believe he was the guy taking a penalty in the last 3 minutes that cost Vancouver a point.

BTW I think the Sedins should pass the puck more rather then shoot.

Loungo to start next Thursday versus Pheonix:bronco:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0