Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tryhard Votes

Tryhard FC 2005

• The Wanderers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheatside

• Megan Blaker - Thug Guns

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dragons

• BeerCnuts

• Megan Blakers erect nipples

• Total voters

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial,
For your reference and the idea of this particular thread

TheRob said:
Every now and then when playing fun summer soccer in the AMSL, you come across a team of what we like to call "Tryhards". These are people that take fun summer soccer of the co-ed variety a little too serious. If you happen upon a team like this in your fun summer soccer co-ed schedule, post up their team name here.

The team with the most votes at the end of the season will win the coveted Team Tryhard FC title. Believe me, it's coveted.

To date, we haven't, but I suspect we will tonight. ;)

As for KNVB being impressed by Wade.
Simple things for simple minds.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Yoda, but it appears that you are the only one sold on this "team" tryhard concept. Singling out the bad apples individually is what is popular around here. Plus, it's pretty rare that an entire team is filled with tryhards, unless of course, we're talking about the Dragons.

My vote is still for Nutmegs on YG Inc. She's a thug.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm also impressed by shinny objects and erect nipples as long as we're updating my bio...

Tell me, is the co-ed wade THE Wade of the FVSL?

Megan Blaker is a thug,

KNVB

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Yes, the one who subbed off last year after he scored his third goal only to find that it was disallowed. So he promptly subbed himself back on. Scored and subbed off.

Was that me? I can't remember I had sooo many three goal games in my career I can't keep track.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Was that me? I can't remember I had sooo many three goal games in my career I can't keep track.

STD,
The three goals need to be scored on the opponent's net.

Maybe the reason you can't remember is because you're doing all you can to forget.

By the way, everybody, have there been any recent Wade sightings? If so, please respond in the "I See Famous People" thread.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Megan Blaker is a thug,

KNVB

Why does everyone keep complaining about Wade's name or Patrick's name being posted in this thread, but my full name (KNVB I'm surprised my middle name isn't up there as well) gets thrown around. Zaurrini you're supposed to protect my anonymity too.

And KNVB, I guess that Thugs win championships (especially provincial ones) :eek: Ouch!! I hope MF doesn't see that one - you know I'm always be SU through and through! :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutmegs, if you are trying to excite me with your erect nipples I've got to tell you it's working...

Thug U forever

When is the Key party?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs said:
Why does everyone keep complaining about Wade's name or Patrick's name being posted in this thread, but my full name (KNVB I'm surprised my middle name isn't up there as well) gets thrown around.

Well, it's just a given that your going to be a thug, and everyone already knows it so what does it hurt? No new info really. ;)

Speaking of thugs, is the guy that almost broke my nose playing again this year? Or is she one of the defectors to the Dragoons?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yoda,she is one of the defectors to Dragons this year.Apparently she reads TTP and has been licking her chops looking forward to playing against you again!!! :D

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
By the way, everybody, have there been any recent Wade sightings? If so, please respond in the "I See Famous People" thread.

Couldn't find the thread you are refering to, so I will just post it here. :D

In our game Thurs, something flashed by me as I was chasing after the ball, I think it was him. Tried to grab his shirt, but heard it rip.

I can't believe they would stoop so low as to wearing tearaway jerseys. :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Hey Yoda,she is one of the defectors to Dragons this year.Apparently she reads TTP and has been licking her chops looking forward to playing against you again!!! :D

Way to keep up with things here on TTP. We've already played them and i came away unscathed. Unless you count the 6-3 loss of course.

:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There have been some "complaints" about the Beercnuts lately so I'm nominating them for the poll.

Can I get a second?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0